Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton odds 17:36 - Aug 21 with 10349 viewsstuabd

I was just thinking about what odds you'd get on a last minute return by Barton. I remember Dave Mc saying it would be interesting to see what would happen re-QPR if he doesn't have a club during the latter stages of the transfer window. If we end up selling Green, Charlie, Fer, Phillips, it's not out of the realms of possibility that we would go in for him on a 1 year deal.

You can see Barton explaining how he never wanted to leave and that the wage bill needed to be reduced, blah, blah, blah.

He wouldn't be my choice but I was just wondering whether it might happen.

Barton odds on 10:32 - Aug 24 with 3035 viewseastside_r

Barton odds on 03:06 - Aug 24 by FDC

To be fair he has just been presented with what appears to be a glass dildo.

I am glad I was not the only one thinking this.
Barton odds on 10:40 - Aug 24 with 2982 viewsHayesender

Barton odds on 19:07 - Aug 23 by TacticalR

I wonder if he'll head over to MLS to join SWP? That seems to be a natural final resting place for the diaspora of talent from the Manchester City youth team of the early 2000s.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2015 19:07]

I may be wrong, but I think his criminal record will put paid to any notions of playing over there?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Barton odds on 10:44 - Aug 24 with 2961 viewsPhildo

Barton odds on 10:16 - Aug 24 by Gloucs_R

Being linked with ROTHERHAM at the moment

but he keeps telling everyone he is one of the best midfielders around- I distinctly remeber him reminding Rodney Marsh of the fact?
Barton odds on 10:51 - Aug 24 with 2937 viewsthemodfather

barton returning? i hope not, he is disruptive and we have had our share of his philosophy and mind bending.
we are passing well and he'd just lose the ball endlessly.
Barton odds on 13:57 - Aug 26 with 2806 viewsTacticalR

Barton odds on 23:33 - Aug 21 by Northernr

A guy who insisted on taking every, every, attacking free kick we had for two years, across a 46 game Championship season and a 38 game Premier League season, and scored with one of them. One. I'd fancy myself for two if I took every single free kick over the thick end of 100 games.

As Hoddle is supposed to have said to David Beckham 'That's not how you take a free kick son', how come he never said it to Barton?

Air hostess clique

Barton odds on 15:02 - Aug 26 with 2708 viewswombat

Barton odds on 13:57 - Aug 26 by TacticalR

As Hoddle is supposed to have said to David Beckham 'That's not how you take a free kick son', how come he never said it to Barton?

Id still have him back , anything better than watching two touch henry attempt a first time ball to feet again

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Barton odds on 15:21 - Aug 26 with 2663 viewsTacticalR

Barton odds on 15:02 - Aug 26 by wombat

Id still have him back , anything better than watching two touch henry attempt a first time ball to feet again

This is the danger of coaching.

Air hostess clique

Barton odds on 15:40 - Aug 26 with 2616 viewsMytch_QPR

Am I right in saying we did offer him a contract (on a substantially reduced wage) and he decided that it was beneath him to accept such a derisory sum?

Now he's in discussions with Burnley (Sky sources understand!) and probably being offered the same sort of money we would have paid him, but I very much doubt he would come back as that would be loss of face on his part. Mind you, he's had his fair share of humble pie in the past.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Barton odds on 15:59 - Aug 26 with 2558 viewswombat

Barton odds on 15:40 - Aug 26 by Mytch_QPR

Am I right in saying we did offer him a contract (on a substantially reduced wage) and he decided that it was beneath him to accept such a derisory sum?

Now he's in discussions with Burnley (Sky sources understand!) and probably being offered the same sort of money we would have paid him, but I very much doubt he would come back as that would be loss of face on his part. Mind you, he's had his fair share of humble pie in the past.

ramsey made it very clear after the wolves game that he wasnt coming back in anyway shape or form , didnt somebody say ramsey quoted all the poison is now out of the dressing room recently as well ?

Barton odds on 16:52 - Aug 26 with 2474 viewsloftus77

He gave the club a captain's performance at Hull and Man City when we really needed them, let us not forget....

I can't quite believe this thread.
Barton odds on 19:38 - Aug 26 with 2328 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Barton odds on 15:59 - Aug 26 by wombat

ramsey made it very clear after the wolves game that he wasnt coming back in anyway shape or form , didnt somebody say ramsey quoted all the poison is now out of the dressing room recently as well ?

Hardly that clear. He just nervously avoided the question.
Barton odds on 23:37 - Aug 26 with 2101 viewswombat

Barton odds on 19:38 - Aug 26 by CroydonCaptJack

Hardly that clear. He just nervously avoided the question.

He sounded pretty clear to me with his not wanting Barton back , wonder if Henry hadn't had had the offer of a New Years contract he'd have gone and Barton might have stayed

Barton odds on 23:49 - Aug 26 with 2087 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This fella is like a shite that won't flush!

Let's never speak his name again.
Barton odds on 05:52 - Aug 27 with 2012 viewssilky

Barton odds on 23:49 - Aug 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Second that.

Can't quite believe some fans, Barton is poison of the deadliest form. The Club is in a better place without him.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Barton odds on 06:29 - Aug 27 with 1998 viewsQPRinCT

Barton odds on 05:52 - Aug 27 by silky

Second that.

Can't quite believe some fans, Barton is poison of the deadliest form. The Club is in a better place without him.

Thirds!
The bad egg detector was the baddest egg after all
Barton odds on 10:17 - Aug 27 with 1914 viewsQPunkR

Barton odds on 23:49 - Aug 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Amen brother

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton odds on 17:08 - Aug 27 with 1836 viewsBasingstokeR

Looks like he might sign for Burnley?
Barton odds on 19:21 - Aug 27 with 1725 viewsenfieldargh

Barton odds on 17:08 - Aug 27 by BasingstokeR

Looks like he might sign for Burnley?

that will be a case of turd more

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Barton odds on 19:40 - Aug 27 with 1705 viewsMarc

Barton odds on 10:49 - Aug 28 with 1596 viewsbacardiinbrissie

How did the OP work out for you Stu ? 😃😃😃
Barton odds on 09:55 - Aug 29 with 1498 viewsJonDoeman

Thought he spoke very well on the talksport clip I just heard.

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024