Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin and his move 20:35 - Aug 22 with 37565 viewsdannyblue

I think the fact nobody has come in with £15m has surprised and hurt Charlie. So too has Hodgson's refusal to give him a cap, unlike cultural insensitive Vardy. Charlie's reaction to Sullivan suggests someone who feels he's being under appreciated. I think that today he seemed to be trying to prove that he can contribute outside the box and is more than just a goalscorer. I've never seen him come so deep so often, and much of the time Massimo was playing beyond him. Charlie did really well for the first and second goals.

Today it was almost like he's had a conversation with Chris Ramsay and they've agreed that to get the move he wants, he should play deeper and demonstrate that he's not just a finisher, and that he can have an impact without playing alongside a target man.

The thing I rate most about Charlie is that he always improves. Every time he's faced a step up, it might take him a few games, but he's made it. Today suggests that he can become more than a finisher.

Also, I was surprised to read in the press suggestions that he's only looking for £45k a week after his move. If that's true, he might be better off letting his contract run down with us and proving the doubters wrong about how he can play. Bearing in mind that £15m is the equivalent of about £300k per week, on a free transfer he should be able to command a lot more than £45k, especially if he's fit for the season and shows people he can be effective as a lone striker and outside the box.

If he stays or goes, good luck to him.
Austin and his move on 00:14 - Sep 1 with 3208 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34110805

wba short of a striker now

and if Berahino goes spurs id expect Austin and phillips to wba for 20 mill

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Austin and his move on 08:33 - Sep 1 with 2810 viewsGloucs_R

Austin and his move on 00:14 - Sep 1 by HollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34110805

wba short of a striker now

and if Berahino goes spurs id expect Austin and phillips to wba for 20 mill

20m? I'd be very annoyed if we sold at that price.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Austin and his move on 08:39 - Sep 1 with 2795 viewsJonDoeman

Austin and his move on 22:42 - Aug 31 by 2Thomas2Bowles

That sounds like he may have done a medical somewhere

Wetspam ?
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 22:42]

How does that sound like he has done a medical ?

It Is What It Is !!

Austin and his move on 08:54 - Sep 1 with 2700 viewsGetMeRangers

7/4 to stay and now drifting to 4/1 for Palace, WBA and Bournemouth
Austin and his move on 09:06 - Sep 1 with 2652 viewsWeaverQPR

All these saps tweeting his Mrs begging for him to stay is embarrassing, grown blokes ffs.

@WeavQPR

Austin and his move on 09:14 - Sep 1 with 2598 viewsrosseeles

Stuck £20 on him to stay when he went out to 72 , I think hell go I Jan for peanuts.
Austin and his move on 09:16 - Sep 1 with 2579 viewsHAYESBOY

SKY just stating the Belgium striker is flying into London.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Austin and his move on 09:19 - Sep 1 with 2560 viewsJeff

Austin and his move on 23:06 - Aug 31 by Bluce_Ree

Austin tweeted something emotional about Eastenders today. He's kind of dumb for someone that is worth fifteen million.

to be fair to him, the storyline in Eastenders was about a stillborn, and him and his missus unfortunately suffered that a few years ago...

Can we not knock it?

Login to get fewer ads

Austin and his move on 09:19 - Sep 1 with 2558 viewsrosseeles

If its the one reported in the transfer thread of be surprised, man u aresenal were sniffing round him in April.
Austin and his move on 09:21 - Sep 1 with 2539 viewsGetMeRangers

Austin and his move on 09:31 - Sep 1 with 2502 viewsHAYESBOY

Austin and his move on 09:16 - Sep 1 by HAYESBOY

SKY just stating the Belgium striker is flying into London.

Looks like he might be going to Watford.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Austin and his move on 09:33 - Sep 1 with 2474 viewsBluce_Ree

Austin and his move on 09:19 - Sep 1 by Jeff

to be fair to him, the storyline in Eastenders was about a stillborn, and him and his missus unfortunately suffered that a few years ago...

ah fair enough.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Austin and his move on 09:33 - Sep 1 with 2470 viewsNorthernr

Austin and his move on 22:42 - Aug 31 by 2Thomas2Bowles

That sounds like he may have done a medical somewhere

Wetspam ?
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 22:42]

How the fck does that sound like he's done a medical somewhere?
Austin and his move on 09:45 - Sep 1 with 2404 views2Thomas2Bowles

Austin and his move on 09:33 - Sep 1 by Northernr

How the fck does that sound like he's done a medical somewhere?

Proven his fitness ?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Austin and his move on 09:53 - Sep 1 with 2354 viewsLewes_r

wow there are some strange interpretations to that tweet on here

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Austin and his move on 09:53 - Sep 1 with 2352 viewsMaggsinho

Austin and his move on 09:55 - Sep 1 with 2331 views2Thomas2Bowles

Austin and his move on 09:53 - Sep 1 by Maggsinho

David McIntyre is normally near the mark, I hope he is right on this but then you only have to remember Remy.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Austin and his move on 10:01 - Sep 1 with 2272 viewsGetMeRangers

Austin and his move on 09:55 - Sep 1 by 2Thomas2Bowles

David McIntyre is normally near the mark, I hope he is right on this but then you only have to remember Remy.

He is saying on Twitter, to cover his arse "that QPR are convinced they will both stay"
Austin and his move on 10:09 - Sep 1 with 2208 viewssimmo

Austin and his move on 09:55 - Sep 1 by 2Thomas2Bowles

He mentions Angella should be done, I really really hope that's the case. We desperately need another CB and he'd be perfect. Brilliant signing if we get him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Austin and his move on 10:15 - Sep 1 with 2149 viewsNW5Hoop

Austin and his move on 10:01 - Sep 1 by GetMeRangers

He is saying on Twitter, to cover his arse "that QPR are convinced they will both stay"

No, he's not saying it to cover his arse. He's saying it because people at QPR are convinced both will stay.
Austin and his move on 10:16 - Sep 1 with 2137 viewsrobith

Austin and his move on 23:06 - Aug 31 by Bluce_Ree

Austin tweeted something emotional about Eastenders today. He's kind of dumb for someone that is worth fifteen million.

That's part of why I love Charlie. Other footballers are out making their fashion line or building their brand (#TC23 lol). Charlie stays at home with his family watching EastEnders. Love him
Austin and his move on 10:19 - Sep 1 with 2104 viewssimmo

To be fair, to have a deal agreed, a player travel, agree terms and do a medical, all in 7+ hours - it seems unlikely at this stage. Even when it went up to 11pm there was still some tight squeezes. You can be sure after the recent news crap that clubs will do a properly thorough medical with Charlie especially.

Let's wait and see, If Berahino gets done in the next hour or 2 it might ramp it up, but at the min I wouldn't be surprised if they stay. If they do and they're genuinely happy with that, I think we could be Angella away from exceeding expecations this season...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Austin and his move on 10:24 - Sep 1 with 2069 viewsadhoc_qpr

Austin and his move on 10:19 - Sep 1 by simmo

To be fair, to have a deal agreed, a player travel, agree terms and do a medical, all in 7+ hours - it seems unlikely at this stage. Even when it went up to 11pm there was still some tight squeezes. You can be sure after the recent news crap that clubs will do a properly thorough medical with Charlie especially.

Let's wait and see, If Berahino gets done in the next hour or 2 it might ramp it up, but at the min I wouldn't be surprised if they stay. If they do and they're genuinely happy with that, I think we could be Angella away from exceeding expecations this season...

If Charlie really wants to go surely he could have had an independent medical done weeks ago and circulated by his agent to certain clubs?

Football clubs don't operate by any sane rules, so i wouldn't rule anything out due to logic.
Austin and his move on 10:24 - Sep 1 with 2068 viewsJonDoeman

Just a little word about the respect I have for Charlie. Some players get fat & unfit, pretend to be injured and generally act like cnts to force a move . I actually hope he does get a good move he deserves it . Proper bloke , good player.

It Is What It Is !!

Austin and his move on 10:30 - Sep 1 with 2032 viewsadhoc_qpr

Austin and his move on 10:24 - Sep 1 by JonDoeman

Just a little word about the respect I have for Charlie. Some players get fat & unfit, pretend to be injured and generally act like cnts to force a move . I actually hope he does get a good move he deserves it . Proper bloke , good player.

On that point, if he doesn't get his move he is going to be incredibly fired up to prove people wrong!

If he stays, that could be very good for us.

Also he'll have his pick of clubs next summer and get a hefty signing fee, so staying wouldn't be the worst thing for him.

It's just the England selection that's the problem - but if Woy already rates the xenophobic Vardy above him that doesn't bode well anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024