Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramseys Post Match Commente 03:20 - Aug 26 with 9792 viewsFredManRave

He seems more pissed off with the performance than most on here!

QPR head coach's frankly-honest assessment following Capital One Cup exit …

QPR are out of the Capital One Cup, following a 2-1 home defeat to Carlisle United in the second round tonight (Tuesday)
Rangers head coach Chris Ramsey left angered by loss
RANGERS boss Chris Ramsey was left disgusted after seeing his side crash out of the Capital One Cup to League Two outfit Carlisle United.

QPR went out at the second-round stage at Loftus Road, with the visitors scoring their second goal 11 minutes from time through Jason Kennedy.

Earlier, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas equalised late in the first half for the R’s, after Derek Asamoah put Carlisle in front.

Ramsey couldn’t hide his frustration after full-time, and told www.qpr.co.uk: “We should have killed the game off early on given the amount of chances we had.

“However, some of the players have got to look at themselves closely after tonight.

“They have to realise that the performance was not good enough.

“I made a number of changes, but the team I put out could quite easily feature in a Championship match.

“We need to have strength in depth but, if tonight is anything to go on, we haven’t got enough if we’re going to perform like that.

“Certain players in and around the first team need to step up — otherwise they’ll be gone very soon.”

He added: “That performance was unacceptable.

“I can’t necessarily blame the young players totally, I think some of the senior players didn’t play as well as they should have done.

“With the exception of Clint Hill, they should have set an example, and they didn’t.

“The effort from some of the players, who should have been more on their game, left a lot to be desired.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-carlisle-united-chris-ramsey-capital-one-c

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ramseys Post Match Commente on 16:19 - Aug 26 with 1638 viewsadhoc_qpr

Ramseys Post Match Commente on 16:06 - Aug 26 by ganjR

To be fair mate, they play in different positions.
I doubt he'll make any apperances for the first team.

I think it's pretty clear that Manning, Petrasso, Sutherland, Grego-Cox and Comley aren't anywhere near the first team and probably never will be.

Kpekawa and Furlong are only in consideration due to injuries/lack of depth rather than because they are considered a long term solution.

Unless we sign someone better or Gobern learns to play football (both unlikely), i'd say Doughty is the only one who will play significant minutes in the first team.
Ramseys Post Match Commente on 16:51 - Aug 26 with 1579 viewsderbyhoop

Ramseys Post Match Commente on 16:19 - Aug 26 by adhoc_qpr

I think it's pretty clear that Manning, Petrasso, Sutherland, Grego-Cox and Comley aren't anywhere near the first team and probably never will be.

Kpekawa and Furlong are only in consideration due to injuries/lack of depth rather than because they are considered a long term solution.

Unless we sign someone better or Gobern learns to play football (both unlikely), i'd say Doughty is the only one who will play significant minutes in the first team.

I don't think that is clear at all.

Petrasso and Sutherland have been injured and haven't got back to the level they were a year ago.
Manning has only been with the club 9 months and is still adapting to English, as opposed to Irish football.
RGC Has made 3 appearances, Comley 2, both as a sub. I suspect they will both go out on loan, once the transfer window has closed and we know which players we have left.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ramseys Post Match Commente on 16:54 - Aug 26 with 1571 viewsadhoc_qpr

Ramseys Post Match Commente on 16:51 - Aug 26 by derbyhoop

I don't think that is clear at all.

Petrasso and Sutherland have been injured and haven't got back to the level they were a year ago.
Manning has only been with the club 9 months and is still adapting to English, as opposed to Irish football.
RGC Has made 3 appearances, Comley 2, both as a sub. I suspect they will both go out on loan, once the transfer window has closed and we know which players we have left.

Surely all of your points indicate that they aren't anywhere near the first team though?

Hampered by injury, not considered suitable unless they adapt, probably going out on loan?
Ramseys Post Match Commente on 09:25 - Aug 27 with 1335 viewstoboboly

Was most disappointed with JET and Hoillett. Thought they were terrible and as players who are considered senior in our squad were found completely wanting. Can't have a huge go at the younger players or the newer ones like Polter and Gobern. Wasn't impressed with either but will give them time.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ramseys Post Match Commente on 10:17 - Aug 27 with 1305 viewsderbyhoop

Ramseys Post Match Commente on 16:54 - Aug 26 by adhoc_qpr

Surely all of your points indicate that they aren't anywhere near the first team though?

Hampered by injury, not considered suitable unless they adapt, probably going out on loan?

Just because they are not ready at the moment, doesn't mean they won't be in the future.

Before the season started I said 5 members of the EDS squad would play competitive games this season. That's already been achieved. Don't rule out further debutants.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ramseys Post Match Commente on 10:21 - Aug 27 with 1303 viewsQPunkR

Ramseys Post Match Commente on 11:54 - Aug 26 by stevec

In the case of Diakite, the fire went out first game against Swansea three seasons ago and it's never been lit since. Time to give up on lost causes methinks.

Never!!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024