Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. 10:45 - Aug 27 with 1077 viewsBostonR

Watched them last night vs Everton and they were outstanding. Young, energetic, quick technical and well set up by their manager. Never deserved to lose 5-3 and were still attacking up to the last minute.

Everyone of their midfield players impressed and their two full-backs were excellent!

Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 11:12 - Aug 27 with 1027 viewspaulparker

i mentioned a while back that Lee Johnson was a manager to keep an eye on for the future
done a steady job at oldham & doing a good job at Barnsley

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 11:28 - Aug 27 with 985 viewsLblock

I said on the Jack Hobbs thread that CB called Roberts impressed me for Barnsley

Cant believe he's a first year pro.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 11:45 - Aug 27 with 949 viewswelwynranger

A fabulous game . A proper cup tie . Perfect game for the neutrals watching.
Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 12:26 - Aug 27 with 892 viewsganjR

Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 11:28 - Aug 27 by Lblock

I said on the Jack Hobbs thread that CB called Roberts impressed me for Barnsley

Cant believe he's a first year pro.

Good player, signed from Halifax in the summer and was the stand out CB in the conference.
Really rate Houriihane too, would've loved to have seen him here.
Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 12:30 - Aug 27 with 881 viewsJamie

We haven't even got the money for the train tickets, let alone any of their players.
Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 12:46 - Aug 27 with 850 viewssimmo

What is it about certain clubs being so prolific with producing certain areas? Barnsley had Stones, Everton just bought his replacement, and now another great looking and excellent young boy pops up! So pleased we're looking down for signings now, when you go through the list of players that have turned into quality signings, all bought from lower leagues for a relative pittance - it's brilliant.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 14:00 - Aug 27 with 777 viewswelwynranger

Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 12:46 - Aug 27 by simmo

What is it about certain clubs being so prolific with producing certain areas? Barnsley had Stones, Everton just bought his replacement, and now another great looking and excellent young boy pops up! So pleased we're looking down for signings now, when you go through the list of players that have turned into quality signings, all bought from lower leagues for a relative pittance - it's brilliant.

Their was a young lad at Scunthorpe some years ago spotty oik with curly hair named Keegan or something . Liverpool were supposed to be looking at him I don't know what happened to him.
Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 15:08 - Aug 27 with 710 viewsE17hoop

Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 14:00 - Aug 27 by welwynranger

Their was a young lad at Scunthorpe some years ago spotty oik with curly hair named Keegan or something . Liverpool were supposed to be looking at him I don't know what happened to him.

And I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if he made it. Love it.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 15:41 - Aug 27 with 665 viewsparker64

Charlie Goode, centre back. Released from Fulham Academy a few seasons back. A season with Hayes, a season with Hendon. Signed for Scunthorpe in the summer and now starting. Lots of potential. There are players out there even in the locality.
Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 15:45 - Aug 27 with 658 viewsLblock

Hope Our Scouts Have Their Train Tickets To Barnsley. on 15:08 - Aug 27 by E17hoop

And I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if he made it. Love it.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024