Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moroccan Football Fans Make English Fans Seem Passive 13:05 - Aug 27 with 1009 viewsDylanP

Check out this video of fans of the Moroccan football club Raja Casablanca. That is mad atmosphere. What a sight that must be for players:

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Moroccan Football Fans Make English Fans Seem Passive on 13:22 - Aug 27 with 984 viewsPommyhoop

Happy Clappy Mugs.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Moroccan Football Fans Make English Fans Seem Passive on 13:33 - Aug 27 with 959 viewsLblock

Good of Adel to stick on the number 12 shirt and show them all he's not a fat barsteward at the start

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Moroccan Football Fans Make English Fans Seem Passive on 13:50 - Aug 27 with 920 viewsMytch_QPR

Moroccan Football Fans Make English Fans Seem Passive on 13:33 - Aug 27 by Lblock

Good of Adel to stick on the number 12 shirt and show them all he's not a fat barsteward at the start

It's amazing - I had no idea Joey had signed for them. Surely that can be the only explanation for this level of worship and fervour?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Moroccan Football Fans Make English Fans Seem Passive on 14:57 - Aug 27 with 850 viewsGloucs_R

Moroccan Football Fans Make English Fans Seem Passive on 13:33 - Aug 27 by Lblock

I'm surprised Adel is allowed up a ladder

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024