Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sandro 13:19 - Aug 27 with 7657 viewsdoogi55

cleared to return on his way back prob get injured picking up his suitcase
sandro on 21:59 - Aug 27 with 2282 viewsPunteR

He's a good player. The spurs mates of mine were gutted when he left,and i honestly thought this was a good signing.
But, he's probably on mega money, has a lot of injuries and probably doesn't want to play in the championship anyway.
If fit and up for it, he would be a major asset in this league for sure.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

sandro on 22:31 - Aug 27 with 2237 viewsLblock

sandro on 21:55 - Aug 27 by FredManRave

"We have to make sure there is a meritocracy at the club and people have to fight their way in," Ramsey told BBC London 94.9.
"He won't come straight back into the team. Once you create that competition, I think the standards will go up even more."

I agree with Benny on this but then then exhibit A for the prosecution:- I give you Kaiser Henry. So how did that happen?!

I agree a great player when fit. But those days are somewhat behind him but my be due to return like Haleys Comet. Like said comet a fit Sandro comes around about that often

Fingers crossed he's going to be an asset one way or the other

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

sandro on 10:37 - Aug 28 with 2090 viewsadhoc_qpr

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-chris-ramsey-in-no-hurry-to-select-sandro
sandro on 10:47 - Aug 28 with 2068 viewsWatford_Ranger

sandro on 10:37 - Aug 28 by adhoc_qpr

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-chris-ramsey-in-no-hurry-to-select-sandro

Good. He needs to prove he's:

- Fit
- Gives two fks
- Any good

I can't see him being bothered about a Tuesday night in Rotherham when he can blag an extended injury lay-off but would like to be proven wrong.

Is Fer still alive or injured indefinitely?
sandro on 11:52 - Aug 28 with 2001 viewssimmo

Reckon YSY, Fer and Mackie will all be back in contention for Forest. Leroy possibly only fit for the bench but it's great news, all 3 of them will improve us immensely.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

sandro on 12:02 - Aug 28 with 1967 viewsadhoc_qpr

sandro on 11:52 - Aug 28 by simmo

Reckon YSY, Fer and Mackie will all be back in contention for Forest. Leroy possibly only fit for the bench but it's great news, all 3 of them will improve us immensely.

Agree about YSY and Mackie, they will both add another dimension to the team. I keep forgetting about Gladwin too, who will hopefully be fit and start to show something soon.

I think Fer and Sandro will probably both go out on loan to clubs that have missed out on their preferred targets.

I think Sunderland only pulled out of the Fer deal because they thought they were getting Januzaj instead - but then Van Gaal changed his mind.
sandro on 12:21 - Aug 28 with 1949 viewsjohncharles

sandro on 18:55 - Aug 27 by BrazilNutR

injury problems aside.. I really like Sandro. Really hope he comes back and proves his worth.. quality player, was playing for Brazil not too long ago.

But you can't put injuries aside. He's been injured more than he's been fit. Great player and all that but if he's playing less than 50% of games he's no good to us.

Strong and stable my arse.

sandro on 12:33 - Aug 28 with 1916 viewsQPRJohnny

Just posted by Austin

Think he still is injured

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNfhc9IWIAEc-On.jpg:large
Login to get fewer ads

sandro on 12:35 - Aug 28 with 1908 viewsQPunkR

sandro on 12:33 - Aug 28 by QPRJohnny

Just posted by Austin

Nah - he's just got no fashion sense

QPR - "shit but local"

sandro on 12:42 - Aug 28 with 1897 viewsAntti_Heinola

Never thought there was much wrong with Sandro in terms of attitude, so less worried about that. Seems an eager fellow.
But he's clearly knackered.

Bare bones.

sandro on 12:54 - Aug 28 with 1858 viewssimmo

Just posted by Austin

He's a fckin mental. It makes me like him

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

sandro on 12:59 - Aug 28 with 1837 viewsloftus77

sandro on 10:47 - Aug 28 by Watford_Ranger

Good. He needs to prove he's:

- Fit
- Gives two fks
- Any good

I can't see him being bothered about a Tuesday night in Rotherham when he can blag an extended injury lay-off but would like to be proven wrong.

Is Fer still alive or injured indefinitely?

I think the middle option is the sticking point here.
sandro on 13:07 - Aug 28 with 1807 viewshopphoops

Just posted by Austin

Footballers shouldn't be allowed to choose their own clothes.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

sandro on 13:10 - Aug 28 with 1793 viewsrsonist

sandro on 12:42 - Aug 28 by Antti_Heinola

Never thought there was much wrong with Sandro in terms of attitude, so less worried about that. Seems an eager fellow.
But he's clearly knackered.

Yeah I think this is an important point. Some seem to dismiss him as if he were another mercenary but he's never acted that way and we've generally performed better with him in the side than without. (Obviously the transfer itself was rotten but that's not his fault).

Would be fairly surprised to see him in the shirt again anyway.
sandro on 14:22 - Aug 28 with 1704 viewshoof_hearted

Love him. Watching him play in the few games when he was fully fit actually made me think we'd stay up last season. To put him in place of Henry would make us concede less and score more. ATAF*

*as long as he can stay fit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024