Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
hoilett 19:13 - Aug 27 with 2241 viewsnyhoops

am i the only one who thought he wasn't horrible against Carlisle? From the extended highlights, he created at least a few chances and looked like he was extremely comfortable on the ball. Terrible finish, obviously, but have we ever expected that from him? Just looking around the board, seems like he gets a bit of a bad rap.
hoilett on 19:17 - Aug 27 with 2224 viewsWatford_Ranger

For a player so crap, overpaid and injury prone for the last three years he deserves worse. Absolute turd of a footballer.
hoilett on 19:30 - Aug 27 with 2193 viewsbosh67

Hoilett really isn't that bad. We have villainised him because of his salary. But he has hardly ever played two games in the same position. He's been mismanaged and played all over the place. But we do that to players here and then slate them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

hoilett on 19:31 - Aug 27 with 2178 viewsCHUBBS

Did you go?
If not don't let the seconds of highlights( where he once again shows no end product) fool you.
He's pound for pound one of the worst players this clubs ever signed.
I still can't believe how pathetically shit he was away to Arsenal.
Like swp,when toilet leaves I'll celebrate.
hoilett on 19:33 - Aug 27 with 2164 viewsnyhoops

hoilett on 19:31 - Aug 27 by CHUBBS

Did you go?
If not don't let the seconds of highlights( where he once again shows no end product) fool you.
He's pound for pound one of the worst players this clubs ever signed.
I still can't believe how pathetically shit he was away to Arsenal.
Like swp,when toilet leaves I'll celebrate.

i think he undeniably has quality, more quality then a lot of our squad. i found polter to be the real shocking player of that match.
hoilett on 19:36 - Aug 27 with 2145 viewsdanehoop

Well, now that SWP has gone, being QPR we have to have someone to boo and complain about. Just remember to bring your pitchfork and burning torch next time you refer to him.

Never knowingly understood

hoilett on 19:41 - Aug 27 with 2120 viewsCHUBBS

hoilett on 19:33 - Aug 27 by nyhoops

i think he undeniably has quality, more quality then a lot of our squad. i found polter to be the real shocking player of that match.

That's what makes it so bad,the bloke has talent but once he signed that 10 million pound contract he clearly gave up trying to improve.
That's what happens when you give ludicrously high end contracts to youngsters who have done fcuk all.
Also my six year old has a better football brain.
If he was on 5 grand a week I'd say we'd been robbed.
hoilett on 19:46 - Aug 27 with 2097 viewsCHUBBS

hoilett on 19:36 - Aug 27 by danehoop

Well, now that SWP has gone, being QPR we have to have someone to boo and complain about. Just remember to bring your pitchfork and burning torch next time you refer to him.

Turn it in ffs the fella has cost the club somewhere between 13 and 16 million yet played like a league one player for most of it.
If the bloke made some effort to get better and fitter maybe he'd get a little support.
Even the managers had enough of the useless ponce.
hoilett on 19:53 - Aug 27 with 2075 viewsBlackCrowe

Worst of all is i think that there is probably a decent player in there somewhere....god knows where though.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

hoilett on 21:16 - Aug 27 with 1937 viewsMatch82

hoilett on 19:53 - Aug 27 by BlackCrowe

Worst of all is i think that there is probably a decent player in there somewhere....god knows where though.

There was a brief period of games where he was played up front and looked class. Unfortunately that was during pre season last year against terrible opposition!
hoilett on 21:45 - Aug 27 with 1896 viewsFredManRave

To the OP.

Stop It.

©Dylan

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

hoilett on 22:05 - Aug 27 with 1834 viewsfrancisbowles

I was there and thought for a while he was trying hard and by his normal standards was having quite a good game. He may have been motivated by his recent hat-trick for the EDS. However, as the game went on he made bad decisions, lost confidence and got worse. If he had managed to get more than one shot, which was blocked, on target he may have played pretty well but as usual he was very erratic.
hoilett on 22:12 - Aug 27 with 1812 viewsPunteR

Having watched him live and on tv and in highlights ,my opinion is that he's not that good. He's very similar to SWP in the way he plays his game,head down,dribble, pass or shoot. The only thing he's improved over the years is the head down bit.
He just has no end product. I've only ever seen him on the left or right so whether he's better down the middle remains to be seen.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

hoilett on 22:16 - Aug 27 with 1787 viewsItalianR

hoilett on 19:30 - Aug 27 by bosh67

Hoilett really isn't that bad. We have villainised him because of his salary. But he has hardly ever played two games in the same position. He's been mismanaged and played all over the place. But we do that to players here and then slate them.

No, not because of his salary. I don't even know how much he's on. It's because he's been utter shiit for the whole time here, apart from maybe the first twenty minutes before his first hamstring injury in his first game.
hoilett on 22:23 - Aug 27 with 1768 viewsLblock

If you weren't at the game and want to see something that resembles Junior WC playing then this is easily resolved:-
1. Simply leave the fanlight window open in your kitchen
2. Allow a bluebottle or sim lad fat fly to enter
3. Stand back and watch as it continually flies into the window time and time again despite the correct option being the open fanlight being easily in reach4. Repeat (but for less than £50k a week)

I thought Junior WC was another Hughesless coup when we signed him, but he's undoubtedly one of the worst.

The man is carrion

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

hoilett on 22:39 - Aug 27 with 1736 viewspaulparker

With chubbs on this one
He is in the top ten worst signings the club has made and that's beating some stiff competition,
He can't shoot,
Can't head the ball
Can't beat a man
Can't cross a ball
He is slower than a tortoise with cramp
And has a fatter arse than Roseanne Barr
I've also lost count of the times I've seen him fall over whilst trying to run the ball to the corner flag watch the Wigan play off game & west brom at home last year, he nearly gives two goals away
No one is going to sign him for the simple fact that he is sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

hoilett on 22:42 - Aug 27 with 1722 viewsozexile

His perception of what's going on around him is shocking.
His decision making is ludicrous
And his execution is non league standard. Other than that he's alright.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024