Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
qpr as a club 00:00 - Aug 28 with 2818 viewsdoubled

we are just any word that describes poor in every level sorry if it upsets anyone as a fan of 40 years the ckub just stummbkes along
qpr as a club on 00:10 - Aug 28 with 2771 viewsdanehoop

I have no idea what that actually means. Is it English?

Never knowingly understood

qpr as a club on 00:27 - Aug 28 with 2737 viewsconnell10

The only thing poor mate is your spelling!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

qpr as a club on 00:54 - Aug 28 with 2693 viewsDylanP

And yet we are still the Finest Football Team the World Has Ever Seen!

I know it. I have heard loads of people singing it!

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSS!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

qpr as a club on 01:01 - Aug 28 with 2684 viewsNorthernr

As Bluce Ree once said "QPR are king aceness. All the other teams are shitter than piss."
qpr as a club on 01:04 - Aug 28 with 2679 viewsHadders

Apparently we are currently number 424 in the world, two places behind a Odd Ballklubb of Norway. Is that an actual name? http://footballdatabase.com/clubs-ranking/queens-park-rangers
[Post edited 28 Aug 2015 1:09]
qpr as a club on 07:37 - Aug 28 with 2518 viewsCopenranger

qpr as a club on 01:04 - Aug 28 by Hadders

Apparently we are currently number 424 in the world, two places behind a Odd Ballklubb of Norway. Is that an actual name? http://footballdatabase.com/clubs-ranking/queens-park-rangers
[Post edited 28 Aug 2015 1:09]

Dortmund beat them 7-2 yesterday, so they exist in some form.. :)
qpr as a club on 07:47 - Aug 28 with 2493 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Great thread.
qpr as a club on 08:12 - Aug 28 with 2441 viewsDiscodroids

Have we reached the point of this clusterfk thread where certain LFW members quote Voltaire or Jean paul satre . or I reveal that Men with dwarfism suffer from Priapism and a denser bone structure coupled with 2 extra ribs and a hinge on their solar plexus allowing greater chest expansion and thus greater PSI in their Grip.

i think it may well be.

Will someone please record this thread for future generations along with the favourite kfc krushem thread.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

qpr as a club on 08:21 - Aug 28 with 2414 viewsbosh67

qpr as a club on 01:01 - Aug 28 by Northernr

As Bluce Ree once said "QPR are king aceness. All the other teams are shitter than piss."

I think this motto should be on the new badge.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

qpr as a club on 08:27 - Aug 28 with 2386 viewsessextaxiboy

I proposethat you should have to supply a blood alcohol level before starting a new thread .
qpr as a club on 08:40 - Aug 28 with 2347 viewsMytch_QPR

qpr as a club on 08:21 - Aug 28 by bosh67

I think this motto should be on the new badge.

Looks classier if we put it in latin:

QPR sunt regi aceness . Omnibus aliis teams sunt shitter quam piss

I'll have a word with Tony - I know he's been working hard on the new logo as he had some colouring crayons in his office the other day.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

qpr as a club on 08:43 - Aug 28 with 2339 viewsMytch_QPR

Actually, going with the latin we could go with the suggestion of the original poster:

"Clava sicut ruina simul"

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

qpr as a club on 08:53 - Aug 28 with 2312 viewsBlueandWhiteRiot

I am actually very proud of the club at the moment. Mistakes have been made and a lot of work is going into sorting it out. To be fair it will take a while. You only have to look at the work that went into Saturday Stan Bowles to see what the club in now trying to achieve. It won't be plan sailing all the way. And previous mistakes still might come back to haunt us. The squad will take a couple of season to get right. But it looks like next season we will only have to get a few players in rather than a whole squad. The team as a whole should look pretty much the same as this years. Plus we won't of put ourselves in to much financial trouble to get us there. On wards and upwards i say
qpr as a club on 09:02 - Aug 28 with 2283 viewspeejaybee

qpr as a club on 08:12 - Aug 28 by Discodroids

Have we reached the point of this clusterfk thread where certain LFW members quote Voltaire or Jean paul satre . or I reveal that Men with dwarfism suffer from Priapism and a denser bone structure coupled with 2 extra ribs and a hinge on their solar plexus allowing greater chest expansion and thus greater PSI in their Grip.

i think it may well be.

Will someone please record this thread for future generations along with the favourite kfc krushem thread.

He is back, and on form.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

qpr as a club on 09:10 - Aug 28 with 2261 viewsTheBlob

It's all Yang and no Yin.
Confuciused at the best of times.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

qpr as a club on 10:07 - Aug 28 with 2168 viewskropotkin41

Odd Ballklubb? FFS!! I don't know why we are behind them in the rankings, but I definitely think we should nick their name!

Any money you like they don't deserve to be called Odd Ballklubb as much as we do.

"Commonly known as Odd"........... brilliant
[Post edited 28 Aug 2015 10:08]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

qpr as a club on 10:19 - Aug 28 with 2132 viewsTacticalR

qpr as a club on 00:10 - Aug 28 by danehoop

I have no idea what that actually means. Is it English?

It could be some kind of poetry.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024