Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kane 00:30 - Aug 30 with 1840 viewsPommyhoop

Another blank. I said last season he was a lucky striker.Scuffed in shots, re'bounds , bobbles putting him clear , deflections. Charlie was up there with about a third of the service he got .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Kane on 00:42 - Aug 30 with 1804 viewsScubaHoop

He'll be fine, I think he'll get close to 20 this year but I agree he's a guy who needs a couple of goals to get him started, much like Mr Austin.
Kane on 03:05 - Aug 30 with 1725 viewsPunteR

Jury is still out. Very early days.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Kane on 08:46 - Aug 30 with 1558 viewsElHoop

I backed two for PL top scorer - Kane and Wilson. Can't believe that Kane hasn't scored yet but wasn't he late back due to playing for the England U21s? I would expect him to get going soon - he looked just about ready to roll against Everton. Wilson's doing OK anyway - this year's Austin?
Kane on 09:01 - Aug 30 with 1500 viewsDiscodroids

He had me fooled pommy, i thought he was quality.Still might be mate.

as a side note, From what ive seen of him , he seems a well grounded bloke with a nice family. He often pops back to friday hill, north chingford for a beer and has no airs and graces about him. Still has a house here as well. Often see him having a coffee in the high street signing kids autographs with a smile.

the handsome fkr!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Kane on 09:18 - Aug 30 with 1457 viewsPommyhoop

He is a good player ( and handsome in an American Psycho sort of way) but last season every thing went his way luck wise .. I just think Charlie is the better striker but he's not as fashionable because he's at the club they all love to hate.Cheers for that Tone..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Kane on 09:26 - Aug 30 with 1430 viewsTacticalR

I agree it's too early to say with Kane. He had a chance and didn't take it early enough. Theo Walcott did the same a couple of times in the Newcastle-Arsenal game - he is definitely not a natural finisher.

Air hostess clique

Kane on 09:40 - Aug 30 with 1371 viewsJamie

Said last season that like Townsend he will end up in the Championship long term. With last seasons goal tally he will now probably be able to forge a PL career out living off that and racking up 50 England caps via the FAs 'same old names' system, but a top striker? Nowhere near.
Kane on 09:52 - Aug 30 with 1338 viewsElHoop

Kane on 09:40 - Aug 30 by Jamie

Said last season that like Townsend he will end up in the Championship long term. With last seasons goal tally he will now probably be able to forge a PL career out living off that and racking up 50 England caps via the FAs 'same old names' system, but a top striker? Nowhere near.

Jamie would probably start with Polter if he had Kane in his squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Kane on 11:03 - Aug 30 with 1203 viewssimmo

Overrated. Plenty of players that used the element of unknown to do well for a season.

Austin > Kane

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Kane on 11:19 - Aug 30 with 1170 viewsactonman

I think Charlie will be joining him very soon.

A deal involving half a packet of revels , 4 Tesco saucepan vouchers and a swap deal with Darren anderton (or similar)

Not itk, just previous business speculation of course
Kane on 11:20 - Aug 30 with 1163 viewsJonDoeman

I rate him.

It Is What It Is !!

Kane on 11:27 - Aug 30 with 1131 viewspaulparker

Kane needs service, ie wingers whipping in 1st time balls , the system Spuds play doesn't suit him at all, they really are boring to watch
actually I find what's happened to spurs quite satisfying actually
from having Bale, Modric, van der vaart, and champions league to having Mason, Dier and Chadli rolling around in mid table mediocrity
well done Levy you really have fcuked it up and spunked all the dough , couldn't happen to a nicer club

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Kane on 12:11 - Aug 30 with 1072 viewsMedwayR

Kane on 11:27 - Aug 30 by paulparker

Kane needs service, ie wingers whipping in 1st time balls , the system Spuds play doesn't suit him at all, they really are boring to watch
actually I find what's happened to spurs quite satisfying actually
from having Bale, Modric, van der vaart, and champions league to having Mason, Dier and Chadli rolling around in mid table mediocrity
well done Levy you really have fcuked it up and spunked all the dough , couldn't happen to a nicer club

Interesting that you've picked up on this.

While Spurs fans were busy labelling Soldado as a waste of money & sh*t striker who couldn't score in a brothel I put it to them that if he gets no service then he won't score. When Soldado joined Spurs they had Townsend, Lamela & Chadli who all thought their job was to score goals whilst ignoring one of the best finishers in Europe, hence Soldado never got a sniff from the very start. Now Soldado has joined Villarreal and has 2 goal & 2 assists in 2 games (Villarreal have scored 4 goals), he is clearly a good player who was wasted by Spurs.

Eriksen has a good understanding with Kane and will provide him with chances but without him Kane will struggle. Also worth noting Kane has only scored twice since March, he really is one of them.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024