Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. 09:41 - Aug 31 with 37698 viewsDiscodroids

Stuck Here at Work which is resembling Pripyat Today.. Still, ive got tomorrow off in lieu , so i'll be able to strap myself into the sofa like malcolm mcdowell in clockwork orange to watch that bloke on sky sports who looks a joy division SS officer from Salon Kitty, inform me that the Chesterfield left back has gone to Rochadale on a free transfer every 15 minutes .

sky transfer deadline day.

"And now over to gay meadow !!, for an update on whether Lil the char lady is dispensing Viennese whirls or almonds slices to the youth team. The situation is described as 'Fluid '

I'll make a deal with you gentlemen, if i dont crowbar Jermey Corbyn Dancing at the Notting hill Carnival Like William Hague at the Joey Jay soundsystem into this thread Can you refrain from posting Hilarious 'Harry Redknapps Elbow out of the car window on sky transfer deadline day ' References.

My predictions thus.

Chas ,Hoilett, Phillips To leave
King Green to remain
Traore to tragically remain like a Blight /Curse/Pox woven into the fabric of the club.
A center Back to Arrive
A desperately incompetent Replacement for Chas,( Im thinking Gary Webster/ Dennis Waterman proportions)
A Reasonable Replacement For Phillips ( Im thinking Kenny Jones /Keith Moon proportions)

[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 9:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:48 - Aug 31 with 9303 viewsGloucs_R

One replacement

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/middlesbrough/13635412.QPR_set_t

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:50 - Aug 31 with 8671 viewsDaBurgh

Hmmmm, the right sort?

"Adomah questioned the wisdom of his omission from the starting line-up that lost to his former club, with his comments eliciting a furious response from Karanka, who felt that his authority was being undermined in front of the rest of the squad."
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:52 - Aug 31 with 8647 viewsGloucs_R

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:50 - Aug 31 by DaBurgh

Hmmmm, the right sort?

"Adomah questioned the wisdom of his omission from the starting line-up that lost to his former club, with his comments eliciting a furious response from Karanka, who felt that his authority was being undermined in front of the rest of the squad."

Rangers fan.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:53 - Aug 31 with 8632 viewsTheBlob

That would be a very poor signing,someone else that delivers a decent ball once every Pancake Day.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:55 - Aug 31 with 8618 viewsjamois

I'd agree with everything you say there Disco, hard to disagree, but I'd also wager we sign another one or two surprise midfielders, you can never have enough of them.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:03 - Aug 31 with 8323 viewsDiscodroids

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:55 - Aug 31 by jamois

I'd agree with everything you say there Disco, hard to disagree, but I'd also wager we sign another one or two surprise midfielders, you can never have enough of them.

Im feeling the love Jamois. At least we'll know where we stand after 6pm. Possibly in a tony Fernandes cowpat laced with partially digested free nobbys nuts and fosters from the sprinbok.

Ive Just Heard Kanye West declare himself to run for President in 2020, anythings possible mate..we might hang on to chas please god.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 10:04]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:22 - Aug 31 with 8221 viewspaulparker

Just seen Borrini going to Sunderland for 10 million !!!!
A decent player but 10 million !!! Fock me give me Austin anyday
Do clubs not want goal scorers anymore or do they just stockpile "attacking midfielders"

Anyway Austin to Norwich 10 million with add ons
Phillips to West Brom 6 million
Sandro to some Brazilian club with us paying 90% of his wages

Hoilett & traore still here , awaiting a call up to the squad to play forest green rovers in the FA cup 3rd round defeat

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:22 - Aug 31 with 8203 viewsbobby

I shall be analysing natalie sawyers body language for clues of any movement or fluidity

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:40 - Aug 31 with 8117 viewsGetMeRangers

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:22 - Aug 31 by paulparker

Just seen Borrini going to Sunderland for 10 million !!!!
A decent player but 10 million !!! Fock me give me Austin anyday
Do clubs not want goal scorers anymore or do they just stockpile "attacking midfielders"

Anyway Austin to Norwich 10 million with add ons
Phillips to West Brom 6 million
Sandro to some Brazilian club with us paying 90% of his wages

Hoilett & traore still here , awaiting a call up to the squad to play forest green rovers in the FA cup 3rd round defeat

PP. that would be 9 million below what the club want, plus add on Junior and traore wages and add another 4-5 million. Cant see Lee Hoos letting that happen let alone TF. I even suspect, that should Chaz continue to bang them in, he might get something close to that in the january desperation scrap for proven strikers... Matty similarly

For once, I hope the club continue to stick to their guns

The only chaz plus add ons hat makes sense is a Daniel Levy style one... ie you take Chaz for ten plus you HAVE to take Junior and TRaore and their wages = £15 million approx
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:54 - Aug 31 with 8044 viewsfrancisbowles

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:40 - Aug 31 by GetMeRangers

PP. that would be 9 million below what the club want, plus add on Junior and traore wages and add another 4-5 million. Cant see Lee Hoos letting that happen let alone TF. I even suspect, that should Chaz continue to bang them in, he might get something close to that in the january desperation scrap for proven strikers... Matty similarly

The only chaz plus add ons hat makes sense is a Daniel Levy style one... ie you take Chaz for ten plus you HAVE to take Junior and TRaore and their wages = £15 million approx

The 21st century football equivalent of Green Shield Stamps!
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 11:19 - Aug 31 with 7959 viewsGetMeRangers

Telegraph says WBA will come in for Chaz plus Matty if Berahino leaves
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-bromwich-albion/11834666/We

Can see that happening
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 11:28 - Aug 31 with 7933 viewsHitch

you don't always get what you wanted.. Charlie, Phillips will go. sniff sniff. Toillet and Traore will end up painting the fcken stand.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:00 - Aug 31 with 7788 viewsHollowayRanger

we hope austin phillips green stay

BUT if they go

who if anyone do we feel is on standby as replacments

club must have a list

cant do another remy screw up

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:05 - Aug 31 with 7756 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34107092

united signing striker but its not charlie

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:09 - Aug 31 with 7741 viewspaulparker

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:40 - Aug 31 by GetMeRangers

Great Shout That , about taking Hoilett with Austin if a club want add ons

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:10 - Aug 31 with 7729 viewsHarbour

Well If Charlie and Phillips go I just hope Chris and Les have some back ups as not sure about JET and the big chap Polter are up to it. Up to now signings look good..No bones with Charlie if he goes he has been outstanding for us and feel priviledged to have seen him in the shirt....Green less of a worry as Smithies looks good
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:39 - Aug 31 with 7585 viewsenfieldargh

breath a sigh of relief, Maiga has gone to Saudi Arabia ish club

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:55 - Aug 31 with 7524 viewsTheBlob

It's all beginning to smell.Flog off the talent,get in the cheapies,a couple of players you stick in the window box to develop and punt them out in six months' time,and then sell an empty store.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 14:15 - Aug 31 with 7442 viewskensalriser

Anyone mentioning Levy's fax machine will be hunted down and assigned as a sponsor to one of Disco's most heinous clients.

Similarly, anyone attempting the stone-age gag involving us selling a player for an obsolete or low-value item of currency and several random worthless artefacts such as might be found in the back of a piece of low quality used furniture offered for sale in a Harrow Road emporium, will be appointed social media executive assistant to Holloway Ranger for the rest of the season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 15:43 - Aug 31 with 7251 viewsderbyhoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:00 - Aug 31 by HollowayRanger

BUT if they go

club must have a list

Nobody.

They have Fer, Mackie', JET plus Petrasso and Manning. All as fill ins for Matty.
Polter is Austin's replacement. Otherwise Blackwood or Grego-Cox.

BREAKING NEWS - we're skint.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:04 - Aug 31 with 7186 viewsterryb

Also, as we are not in the Premier, tomorrow is not the last day we can sign players!

Anyone who is still unattached could be signed (and play) & it won't be long until the loan window opens.

Therefore, if Charlie does go at 5.59 tomorrow, we won't have too long to wait until we loan a forward from a Premier team. Hooper or the ex Bournemouth forward at Norwich may not be your first choices, but they can both score goals!
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:16 - Aug 31 with 7139 viewsPinnerPaul

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:00 - Aug 31 by HollowayRanger

BUT if they go

club must have a list

I think this has been posted about 83 times previously.

Unlike when Remy left we can loan from PL (or anyone else) AFTER Tuesday.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:17 - Aug 31 with 7130 viewsPinnerPaul

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:55 - Aug 31 by TheBlob

It's all beginning to smell.Flog off the talent,get in the cheapies,a couple of players you stick in the window box to develop and punt them out in six months' time,and then sell an empty store.

Good grief
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:24 - Aug 31 with 7082 viewsconnell10

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:55 - Aug 31 by TheBlob

What else do yo expect mate, we are over 200 million in debt with the FFP fine hanging over us , as someone else put it WE ARE SKINT. Just get used to it.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:33 - Aug 31 with 7037 viewsrsonist

Nathan Byrne set to join Wolves for £1m. Disappointing...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024