Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off 00:09 - Sep 1 with 2332 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34108093

missed the deadline by 1 minute someones not going be very happy

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 00:14 - Sep 1 with 2290 viewsTacticalR

Bring in Paladini as consultant. He is a master of retrospective paperwork.

Air hostess clique

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 00:18 - Sep 1 with 2259 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Hilarious
David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:19 - Sep 1 with 1753 viewskingsburyR

It's Real Madrid.

They will ask UEFA nicely and the deal will be pushed through!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:22 - Sep 1 with 1740 viewsadhoc_qpr

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:19 - Sep 1 by kingsburyR

It's Real Madrid.

Surely the King can ask Platini for special dispensation (while at a specially arranged banquet in his palace)?
David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:23 - Sep 1 with 1728 viewshoof_hearted

3 years ago they'd have got away with it as Fergie time.
David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:29 - Sep 1 with 1703 viewsted_hendrix

Anything to do with the these multi million pound spending clubs that fails is a thumbs up from me.

That pile of shyte Manager at manure has spent in excess of £200 million since he's been there (fcking minge).

Arrogant prick etcetera,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:33 - Sep 1 with 1684 viewsGetMeRangers

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:29 - Sep 1 by ted_hendrix

Anything to do with the these multi million pound spending clubs that fails is a thumbs up from me.

That pile of shyte Manager at manure has spent in excess of £200 million since he's been there (fcking minge).

Arrogant prick etcetera,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Think it is 250 million, yet seems still a mile from having a team that can compete

Delighted
David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:41 - Sep 1 with 1643 viewsQPunkR

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:19 - Sep 1 by kingsburyR

It's Real Madrid.

Dunno, I get the feeling one or even both clubs are playing silly buggers here. Real could've scuppered the move as they know they can just wait 'til the end of the season and get De Gea on a free - but don't want to lose face by pulling out. So they make it look like something out of their control stopped the deal and pick up one of the world's best 'keepers either for less money in Jan, or on a freebie at season's end.

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:47 - Sep 1 with 1619 viewskingsburyR

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:33 - Sep 1 by GetMeRangers

Think it is 250 million, yet seems still a mile from having a team that can compete

Delighted

I prefer a quarter of a billion.

Neater!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:52 - Sep 1 with 1606 viewsrobith

Funny how some of our fans have been critical of Austin for his body language while he scores goals and sets them up. Yet De Gea just outright refuses to play for Utd while the transfer is going on and the whole football world seems to just accept it
David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 14:23 - Sep 1 with 1435 viewswhittocksRs

Proper amateur hour stuff, Paladini-esque.
David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 14:30 - Sep 1 with 1401 viewsNorthernr

Had all fcking summer to do it, serves them all right for pissing about with a minute to go.
David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 17:34 - Sep 1 with 1253 viewsted_hendrix

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 10:33 - Sep 1 by GetMeRangers

Delighted

Gone up by another £36 million now, apparently they've signed someone nobody has ever heard of who by all accounts is good at martial arts from what I can gather.

The World of football has gone utterly mad.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 18:18 - Sep 1 with 1208 viewshoof_hearted

David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 17:34 - Sep 1 by ted_hendrix

Gone up by another £36 million now, apparently they've signed someone nobody has ever heard of who by all accounts is good at martial arts from what I can gather.

The World of football has gone utterly mad.

It's not the world of football, Ted, it's the Murdoch financed premier league and half a dozen other clubs around Europe that have gone mad.

Football is still great. Murdoch is still a megalomaniacal knut.
David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 20:07 - Sep 1 with 1163 viewswgchoop

The thing about this is its like his world has collapsed according to media FIFA he is still at Manchester United !!!!
David De Gea's proposed £29m move is off on 20:11 - Sep 1 with 1137 viewsBluce_Ree

KING GREEN.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024