Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angella Official 14:44 - Sep 1 with 10464 viewssimmo

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/gabriele-angella-qpr-watford-loan-profile-2660

Every Watford fan I have spoken to is absolutely gutted that he's gone and not been given a chance in the premiership. They rate him even higher than Tozser and he's exactly what we need in our defence - left footed, ball playing and loads of Championship experience in a back 3 or 4. He scores goals too. Add the pace of YSY and we're really starting to shape up in our weakest area.

Brilliant business once again, I am beginning to think Lee Hoos is a sorcerer.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 14:49]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Angella Official on 23:07 - Sep 1 with 1478 viewsGetMeRangers

Angella Official on 22:41 - Sep 1 by kropotkin41

Strange business............ new 5 year contract with Watford; doesn't want to talk about Watford............. just come on a season long loan to us. Bit of a mystery.

Possibly with a view to being bought? Loan with agreed purchase price? Perhaps happy to get out of the place... all a bit weird with the huge number of signings
Angella Official on 23:53 - Sep 1 with 1386 viewsWatford_Ranger

Everywhere you go, always take Angella with you.
Take Angella, take Angella, take Angella with you.
Angella Official on 10:42 - Sep 2 with 1288 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just watched the interviews with Angella and TÅ‘zsér' Wow my expectations have shot up, sound like genuine good guys wanting to push for the top again #winners

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Angella Official on 12:44 - Sep 2 with 1198 viewsingeminate

Angella Official on 10:42 - Sep 2 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Just watched the interviews with Angella and TÅ‘zsér' Wow my expectations have shot up, sound like genuine good guys wanting to push for the top again #winners

Don't now much about him but seems a really good signing, based on what people who know think. For me though he needs to work his way in to the team. Dropping Hall after his last couple of performances, esp after a clean sheet wrong move IMO.
Let Angello integrate in to squad and then come in for injury/suspension or drop in form. Should have a culture where so long as you are doing the business then the shirt is yours.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024