Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Berahino 17:12 - Sep 1 with 5555 viewsHayesender

Kicking off on twitter, saying he'll never play for west Brom again.

And this prick is worth more than Charlie Austin? I don't think so!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Berahino on 17:15 - Sep 1 with 3840 views2Thomas2Bowles

[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 17:15]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Berahino on 17:15 - Sep 1 with 3839 viewsDWQPR

Totally agree, vvanker of the highest order. Charlie Austin showing what a class act he has been. Played every game, OK, maybe a big lacklustre on Saturday, but no transfer request, no going to the press, no sulking, no saying 'my head isn't right', just four goals in five games and states that he is happy to stay and help the club that pays his wages. As for Berahino I really hope the knut flops this season. West Brom are much bigger and better than this little sh1te.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Berahino on 17:33 - Sep 1 with 3539 viewssimmo

Bad egg by all accounts, heard James Morrison laid one on him in training last season. Obviously got talent, but he's a bit of a dick. It's not as if not going to Tottenham has denied him playing in Europe or challenging for titles - he should just wait and keep playng well for the club that has developed him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Berahino on 17:36 - Sep 1 with 3468 viewsNorthernr

Just go up to WHL and bang on the door, West Brom respond well to that.
Berahino on 17:44 - Sep 1 with 3371 viewsHAYESBOY

What a horrible little git.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Berahino on 17:45 - Sep 1 with 3362 viewsjohncharles

Stupid boy

Strong and stable my arse.

Berahino on 17:45 - Sep 1 with 3351 viewsLblock

The man needs a Range Rover, a shovel and 'Arry Redsack.

Job done

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Berahino on 17:59 - Sep 1 with 3165 viewsganjR

How long has this lad been at West Brom for?
Everything that is wrong with football, right here.
Login to get fewer ads

Berahino on 18:04 - Sep 1 with 3082 viewsGloucs_R

Biggy big bllx on twitter.....would love to see him give it the large one to Pullis's face.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Berahino on 18:07 - Sep 1 with 3044 viewsthemodfather

too often a young player comes thru, then gets too big for his boots...for me sterling, cole, berahino and odemwengie come to mind....
blame agents or the huge money in the game but a CONTRACT is a contract.
loyalty? hahhahahhahahahahaa cash is king and that's the only loyalty these days
Berahino on 18:36 - Sep 1 with 2915 viewsWatford_Ranger

12 years ago he was fleeing a civil war which killed his father. Now he refuses to play Premier League football.
Berahino on 18:42 - Sep 1 with 2875 viewsPhildo

Tapped by spuds.wrong club to do it to Peace is a very smart bloke. Thank the lord it is no longer us making arses of ourselves twice a year.
Berahino on 18:44 - Sep 1 with 2857 viewsToast_R

Don't see what all the fuss is about with him to be honest.

Sounds like a complete tit too. Why would you sign someone who does that? Saying he went to Spurs did well for a couple seasons then Man City/Chelsea come calling. He'll only crack the sh*ts again.
Berahino on 20:01 - Sep 1 with 2697 viewsconnell10

Berahino on 18:44 - Sep 1 by Toast_R

Don't see what all the fuss is about with him to be honest.

Sounds like a complete tit too. Why would you sign someone who does that? Saying he went to Spurs did well for a couple seasons then Man City/Chelsea come calling. He'll only crack the sh*ts again.

Yes but he must be good mate he is in the england squad!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Berahino on 20:39 - Sep 1 with 2532 viewsSpiritofGregory

Pulis is going to murder him.
Silly little boy.
Berahino on 20:41 - Sep 1 with 2517 viewsHunterhoop

Berahino on 20:39 - Sep 1 by SpiritofGregory

Silly little boy.

She's arrived. Let the positivity flow forth!
Berahino on 20:45 - Sep 1 with 2490 viewsdanehoop

Silly little boy.

I am not sure he will. Basically they need him as he is a very good player and a prize asset for them. He will look to get his head in the right space as quickly as possible so that he knows his future for now is with them. If he wants to get his dream move next, he needs to calm down and do his best for his club, after all it was his performances for his club that got him noticed. If that means dropping him for a while so he can get it out of system then they might do that. I doubt they will see any long term benefit in going after him vindictively now the window has closed. That will not look good on them, will deny them the benefits of the players contribution and devalue his asset value.

Basically they will kiss and make up, then he will be gone within the year.

Never knowingly understood

Berahino on 20:50 - Sep 1 with 2451 viewsOakR

Think he will be ok with Pulis - Pearce will get the blame. Pulis will say agents and Spurs did this, he can still play a part etc.

Seen his tweet, depends how you read it I suppose. Could be seen as Pearce played me, I would not play him, or could be he would not play for Pearce which would be a weird thing to say.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Berahino on 21:06 - Sep 1 with 2347 viewsTacticalR

Silly little boy.

SoG, I can understand why you're excited by the prospect of this, but I don't think the current Pulis is the same as the old Pulis who beat up James Beattie in the showers at Stoke.

Air hostess clique

Berahino on 21:30 - Sep 1 with 2267 viewsElHoop

I can see why people are annoyed about this but if I'm honest, at that sort of age I'd probably have taken umbrage at a couple of geriatric fascists arguing about how much I was worth to them, when I had some sort of idea of my own about what sort of career I wanted to have and where.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 21:31]
Berahino on 21:43 - Sep 1 with 2179 viewsbosh67

He'll probably get a pay rise.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Berahino on 22:04 - Sep 1 with 2059 viewsLblock

Thinking about it - love the fella!!!

If he'd got his move it'd probably of started a striker merrygoround which inevitably would've involved us and Chas / Matty

Now he's cut up rough publicly I'd hope this makes him unfavourable for a January move
Happy days

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Berahino on 22:59 - Sep 1 with 1880 views2Thomas2Bowles

Looks live Levy offered 5M with add on's up to 22M over 376 years or something
WBA told him to feck off, too damn right

I'm not sure CA would have gone to WBA but looks like Levy saved us finding out

I wonder if Levy made a low offer for CA and we told him to feck off too.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Berahino on 01:23 - Sep 2 with 1719 viewsbob566

You can't blame the boy for showing ambition.
Berahino on 01:26 - Sep 2 with 1714 viewsNorthernr

Berahino on 21:30 - Sep 1 by ElHoop

I can see why people are annoyed about this but if I'm honest, at that sort of age I'd probably have taken umbrage at a couple of geriatric fascists arguing about how much I was worth to them, when I had some sort of idea of my own about what sort of career I wanted to have and where.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 21:31]

What if the geriatric fascist had picked you up as a 12 year old recently out of a care home, speaking only French, as a recent immigrant from Africa, in a sht bit of Birmingham, and shown faith in you and coached you and turned you into a multi-millionaire Premier League footballer? Would have been such an ungrateful, disrespectful, repugnant little sht as Berahino then?

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024