Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Berahino 17:12 - Sep 1 with 5558 viewsHayesender

Kicking off on twitter, saying he'll never play for west Brom again.

And this prick is worth more than Charlie Austin? I don't think so!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Berahino on 01:42 - Sep 2 with 1596 viewsHitch

you cant put an old head on young shoulders, although I did see something about a head transplant recently.
Berahino on 07:48 - Sep 2 with 1501 viewsElHoop

Berahino on 01:26 - Sep 2 by Northernr

What if the geriatric fascist had picked you up as a 12 year old recently out of a care home, speaking only French, as a recent immigrant from Africa, in a sht bit of Birmingham, and shown faith in you and coached you and turned you into a multi-millionaire Premier League footballer? Would have been such an ungrateful, disrespectful, repugnant little sht as Berahino then?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Yeah there's nothing wrong with that line of thinking, but I'm never quite sure where and when the 'correct' way of thinking is going to be installed in guys with such a history, and then they get pulled around in an ego match between wealthy chairmen which is beyond their comprehension.

Pulis seems to have had a better grip on the situation than most, and having very briefly met Pulis once, I do like the guy. Here's what he said last week:

“I never say never about anything until it’s closed and factual.

“I wasn’t in the discussions the chairman had with Saido. I’ll have a chat with the lad. It’s not just about football — it’s about the person, about the lad and what he’s going through.

“He’s a human being, he’s not just a lump of meat who people are trying to sell. He has emotions and, having spoken to him, he needs protecting.”
Berahino on 11:36 - Sep 2 with 1311 viewssimmo

Berahino on 07:48 - Sep 2 by ElHoop

Yeah there's nothing wrong with that line of thinking, but I'm never quite sure where and when the 'correct' way of thinking is going to be installed in guys with such a history, and then they get pulled around in an ego match between wealthy chairmen which is beyond their comprehension.

Pulis seems to have had a better grip on the situation than most, and having very briefly met Pulis once, I do like the guy. Here's what he said last week:

“I wasn’t in the discussions the chairman had with Saido. I’ll have a chat with the lad. It’s not just about football — it’s about the person, about the lad and what he’s going through.

“He’s a human being, he’s not just a lump of meat who people are trying to sell. He has emotions and, having spoken to him, he needs protecting.”

Funny how amongst all of that, Berahino is desperately trying to force a move to Tottenham to play for Levy, who is one of the worst and most manipulative people in football. He's engineered all of this to unsettle the player and try and get him for a derisory fee, and Berahino doesn't see that. It's people like Levy that the lad needs protecting from.

It's also not 2 old men fighting over him, it's one that has decided that after years and years of investment and coaching to produce one of Englands best young strikers, he wants what he feels is a fair market rate before agreeing to sell. He said as much from an early conversation apparently and Levy didn't like that idea so decided to play dirty. He hasn't won this time and now he has Kane and Adebayor as his only striking options until January at least. Good, and fck Berahino if he wants to be petulant about it, he's still got premier league football and a great wage, plus time on his side to improve and have more options in the future. Question is - would you want to pay big money to have someone like that at your club?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Berahino on 11:49 - Sep 2 with 1254 viewsMedwayR

What Berahino is conveniently forgetting is that he happily signed a contract in Dec 2013 which runs until June 2017, he shouldn't have made such a commitment if he has/had no intention of honouring it.

Poll: Who’s better?

Berahino on 11:52 - Sep 2 with 1237 viewsKonk

Berahino on 11:36 - Sep 2 by simmo

Funny how amongst all of that, Berahino is desperately trying to force a move to Tottenham to play for Levy, who is one of the worst and most manipulative people in football. He's engineered all of this to unsettle the player and try and get him for a derisory fee, and Berahino doesn't see that. It's people like Levy that the lad needs protecting from.

It's also not 2 old men fighting over him, it's one that has decided that after years and years of investment and coaching to produce one of Englands best young strikers, he wants what he feels is a fair market rate before agreeing to sell. He said as much from an early conversation apparently and Levy didn't like that idea so decided to play dirty. He hasn't won this time and now he has Kane and Adebayor as his only striking options until January at least. Good, and fck Berahino if he wants to be petulant about it, he's still got premier league football and a great wage, plus time on his side to improve and have more options in the future. Question is - would you want to pay big money to have someone like that at your club?

Daniel Levy v Jeremy Peace is the ultimate Deadline day war of attrition.

Sounds like good old Levy's offer was structured along the lines of £300 up front, £500 when he plays for England, £4,000 if Tottenham win the league, £8,000 if they win the CL and £20,000,000 if he scores the winning goal in the Women's WC final whilst playing for Kuwait, wearing roller skates and a purple wig.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2015 11:54]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Berahino on 11:54 - Sep 2 with 1220 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Am I the only one thinking he isn't worth the fuss?
Berahino on 12:04 - Sep 2 with 1174 viewsElHoop

Berahino on 11:36 - Sep 2 by simmo

Berahino says that he doesn't want to play for Peace - that's not quite the same as saying that he doesn't want to play for West Brom or for Pulis in particular. Something doesn't quite add up here and it's the Pulis factor. Somehow I don't expect Pulis to join the mob with the bags of stones here. I think that Pulis was expecting him to go.

Would I want Berahino at my club? If it's a choice of Peace, Levy or Berahino then I'd have Berahino any day. I don't know is the answer, but it doesn't all add up and i think that the real issue here is actually the relationship between Peace and Pulis.
Berahino on 12:35 - Sep 2 with 1060 viewsadhoc_qpr

Berahino has a track record of off the pitch issues - drunk driving, fighting with teammates, pushing for transfers.

It amazed me no one batted an eyelid at WBA's £25m valuation of him, but Charlie Austin was 'a gamble' and 'overpriced' according to various football media sages...
Login to get fewer ads

Berahino on 13:29 - Sep 2 with 967 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Berahino on 13:44 - Sep 2 with 919 viewsToast_R

Bad time for Berahino?
In the words of Captain Sensible, "I wish he'd Peace off!"
[Post edited 2 Sep 2015 13:46]
Berahino on 13:50 - Sep 2 with 895 viewskensalriser

Berahino on 07:48 - Sep 2 by ElHoop

Translation:

I need to get this lad's head back together sharpish because without his goals I'm staring my first relegation full in the face.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024