Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin and Phillips 22:25 - Sep 1 with 1567 viewswombat

Does anyone reckon they would still be here tonight if Harry the twitch was still in charge ?

Not a bloody chance is my view

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Austin and Phillips on 22:30 - Sep 1 with 1531 viewsstevec

To be fair, without Redknapp they wouldn't have been here in the first place
Austin and Phillips on 22:31 - Sep 1 with 1513 viewsLadbrokeR

Would they have stayed if anyone else other than Ramsay and les where in charge. Just a thought ?
Austin and Phillips on 22:32 - Sep 1 with 1486 viewsTacticalR

He bought them didn't he?

Air hostess clique

Austin and Phillips on 23:00 - Sep 1 with 1327 viewswombat

Austin and Phillips on 22:32 - Sep 1 by TacticalR

He bought them didn't he?

Yep bought them in but does anyone reckon he and prob beard would have held out for the amount we actually was asking for ? Or do you think they would have sold for a lot less closer to the dead line window closing ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Austin and Phillips on 23:14 - Sep 1 with 1251 viewsGetMeRangers

This may sound odd, but I think JB might have been an influence if his departure wasnt so cordial (the way he spoke on Talkshite suggested it was). I personally think Les and CR was a plus, especially for Matty. He has benefited enormously from being under CR and his prominence as a player rose considerably in second half of the season. Cant say for sure, re Charlie, but given that his game is improving under CR IMO, he may have felt it was a disaster to stay here

Not sure it would have been quite the same under Bondy and HR
Austin and Phillips on 23:31 - Sep 1 with 1204 viewsQPRinCT

Speaking of HR - this is mildly funny. The new "arry on deadline day

http://clips.kicca.com/g/v/zPqn0vqIi15
Austin and Phillips on 03:24 - Sep 2 with 1047 viewsdaveB

Redknapp did sign them so perhaps deserves a bit of credit for getting in some very good players and good characters.

Who knows what would have happened if he had stayed, he didn't so it doesn't really matter
Austin and Phillips on 03:30 - Sep 2 with 1043 viewssuperhoopdownunder

they probably would have been sold under Redknapp (brown envelopes) and may have wanted to leave anyway (if Redknapp was still in charge)

This transfer window is the first transfer window we have controlled things well since about 2010
Login to get fewer ads

Austin and Phillips on 08:50 - Sep 2 with 910 viewsMytch_QPR

Austin and Phillips on 23:31 - Sep 1 by QPRinCT

Speaking of HR - this is mildly funny. The new "arry on deadline day

http://clips.kicca.com/g/v/zPqn0vqIi15

Harry identifies new signing which is quicker and less injury prone than Niko Kranjcar.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024