Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nedum onuoha 08:18 - Sep 2 with 5811 viewsLowerloftLad

Only gone and signed a new two year contract

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Nedum onuoha on 10:46 - Sep 2 with 2031 viewsHooparoo

I don't think the significance of this can be understated. This is our club captain who had just rejected a chance to return to the Prem saying I want to stay at this club for longer than my current contract.

A watershed moment and another way for Ned to lead by example.

Happy days. We have our soul back at last.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Nedum onuoha on 11:16 - Sep 2 with 1971 viewsadhoc_qpr

Good news - great player in the championship and a good guy to boot.

You can't really judge whether he can cut it in the prem either (should we get back there within the next 2 years) because he has always played in our car crash teams with no steady partner, no proper fullbacks and no protection from midfield.
Nedum onuoha on 11:30 - Sep 2 with 1940 viewsNorthernr

Nedum onuoha on 11:16 - Sep 2 by adhoc_qpr

Good news - great player in the championship and a good guy to boot.

You can't really judge whether he can cut it in the prem either (should we get back there within the next 2 years) because he has always played in our car crash teams with no steady partner, no proper fullbacks and no protection from midfield.

Good point.
Nedum onuoha on 11:32 - Sep 2 with 1932 viewsYorkRanger

Great news. He was excellent Saturday.
Nedum onuoha on 19:06 - Sep 2 with 1703 viewsrsonist

Unusual and heartening enough that he'd make the best footballing decision for himself in staying - think it's a bit of a stretch to imagine he'd have taken a pay cut to do so too. Suspect the owners simply ponied up the same (anything from 25-40k you'd think) and that our poverty is once again proved to be a smokescreen, relatively speaking.

Responsibility is suiting Ned well; we probably ought to have trusted him with it sooner.
Nedum onuoha on 19:47 - Sep 2 with 1659 viewsPunteR

I'm happy with this.
This is what we need at the club,stability.

Looks like Les Ferdinand is playing a blinder.

Where's Mrs SoG? I'm sure she slated Ferdinand as being only interested in wearing sharp suits in the exec box.
Well atm he's seemingly doing a good job.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2015 20:11]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Nedum onuoha on 20:19 - Sep 2 with 1591 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Absolutely tremendous. Has always given 100%. I have one abiding image of the man. Recently when he smashed Conor Wickham in a fair 50-50 sending the brute flying some distance towards The Ellerslie stand. Immense.
Nedum onuoha on 01:36 - Aug 28 with 635 viewsB_Wad

Think is interesting to see Onuoha become almost the spokesman for black players in MLS.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/08/27/real-salt-lakes-nedum-onuoha-zac-macma
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024