Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers 10:12 - Sep 2 with 2133 viewsDiscodroids

What an absolute Toast Topper..
"It was only when one fan waved her prosthetic limb in the air that the rapper realised his mistake and quickly said: "Okay, you fine."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/kanye-west-reportedly

The good News Is Kanyes Omnipotent powers enabled the disabled person to walk again through the power of Piss poor Rap/R&B.

Good luck America 2020.

[Post edited 2 Sep 2015 10:22]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 10:24 - Sep 2 with 2084 viewshoof_hearted

Still more credible than Corbyn. He thinks he can magic money from nothing
Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 10:36 - Sep 2 with 2056 viewsQPunkR

Terminally unaware

QPR - "shit but local"

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 10:40 - Sep 2 with 2031 viewspaulparker

Ahhh Toast Toppers

the healthy snack for any hungry E'd up Dope Smoking ex Raver
i once nearly burned down my flat as my chicken & mushroom topper incenrated under my grill while i attempted to roll a joint the size of a cornetto

as for Kanye, he used to be good about 10 years ago, but has turned into a 24 carat kunt the last few years even 14 year old kids think he is sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 10:41 - Sep 2 with 2026 viewsoddball

delusions of grandeur.if ever their was a reason to stay seated this was it"i aint gonna do this show unless u all standing up ting"fark cough you planet.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2015 10:43]
Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 10:49 - Sep 2 with 1999 viewsDiscodroids

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 10:40 - Sep 2 by paulparker

Ahhh Toast Toppers

the healthy snack for any hungry E'd up Dope Smoking ex Raver
i once nearly burned down my flat as my chicken & mushroom topper incenrated under my grill while i attempted to roll a joint the size of a cornetto

as for Kanye, he used to be good about 10 years ago, but has turned into a 24 carat kunt the last few years even 14 year old kids think he is sh1t

youre right there PP , i got a chicken and bacon toast topper the other day( first one since 1980) and it looked like the contents of a burst colon tumor on granary.

If ISIS really wants to make a statement against the grotesque consumerist and infidel the USA, and indeed , up their recruitment drive, show the MTV Music Awards. My hankering to fashion a pipe bomb from the contents of Jo's hair products, to take Kayne, out was overwhelming.

[Post edited 2 Sep 2015 10:55]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 11:02 - Sep 2 with 1954 viewssimmo

Such a shame that he’s an epic quim because his early stuff, including the production work he did before his own albums, were brilliant. He’s obviously very talented and can produce great things when he wants, but he just can’t stop his mouth spewing utter self indulgent shite. He’s also married and had a child with a vacuous leach that won’t do anything more than further inflate his huge ego.

Still, he’s box office wherever he goes and College Dropout, Late Registration and 808’s & Heartbreak are all brilliant albums — if you can separate the music from the weapon he’s become.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 11:06 - Sep 2 with 1944 viewspaulparker

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 10:49 - Sep 2 by Discodroids

youre right there PP , i got a chicken and bacon toast topper the other day( first one since 1980) and it looked like the contents of a burst colon tumor on granary.

If ISIS really wants to make a statement against the grotesque consumerist and infidel the USA, and indeed , up their recruitment drive, show the MTV Music Awards. My hankering to fashion a pipe bomb from the contents of Jo's hair products, to take Kayne, out was overwhelming.

[Post edited 2 Sep 2015 10:55]

If he does run for President in the future our only hope is that Lee Harvey oswald
is waiting on a grassy knoll , only this time he has enough time to take out Kanye , Kim and the first lady Caitlin or whatever its fcuking called

as for the pipe Bomb is there enough in that to take out Miley cnting Cyrus and Nikki Minja ??

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 11:14 - Sep 2 with 1932 viewsDiscodroids

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 11:06 - Sep 2 by paulparker

If he does run for President in the future our only hope is that Lee Harvey oswald
is waiting on a grassy knoll , only this time he has enough time to take out Kanye , Kim and the first lady Caitlin or whatever its fcuking called

as for the pipe Bomb is there enough in that to take out Miley cnting Cyrus and Nikki Minja ??

always pp , always..Ive got 3 tubes of unused brylcream extreme hold hair gel that i can use in the same way an eastend capital gadge uses boiling water and sugar to maim a sex case on 'E' wing.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 12:00 - Sep 2 with 1852 views1BobbyHazell

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 10:24 - Sep 2 by hoof_hearted

Where do you think money comes from?

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 12:08 - Sep 2 with 1831 viewsrobith

Kanye is a genius. The last great pop auteur. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is a masterpiece and the greatest album of the 21st century
Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 13:31 - Sep 2 with 1703 viewsrobith

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 10:24 - Sep 2 by hoof_hearted

Of course, he could just borrow Mr Osbourne's tactic of just carrying on massive borrowing and doubling the national debt but just telling people he's doing the opposite

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 13:44 - Sep 2 with 1682 viewskensalriser

I'd like to see a real life American celebrity death match between Kanye and Trump, ending in two deaths.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mr President Kanye West And his Healing Powers on 14:10 - Sep 2 with 1658 viewsNW5Hoop

I don't understand why anyone would want their pop stars to be modest, understated and inoffensive. Pop stars should be proudly ridiculous. Kanye is quite obviously the greatest pop star of this generation — because people can't stop talking about him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024