Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 18:51 - Sep 2 with 2410 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/40198
This week's podcast on 22:12 - Sep 2 with 2273 viewsPunteR

David Frazer is excellent and holds the show together well.
150 podcasts. They've done some really good insightful interviews over the last few years. I cant really pick out my favourite one. Mackie,Faurlin. Bardsley,Gerry Francis.Derry was really good to name but a few. Peter Hucker was also good value. I think they should keep the Open all R's name.
Has there been a Roy Wegerle one? Or a Danny Shittu? Peter Crouch would be good.
Keep up the good work lads

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

This week's podcast on 01:20 - Sep 3 with 2155 views18StoneOfHoop

This week's podcast on 22:12 - Sep 2 by PunteR

David Frazer is excellent and holds the show together well.
150 podcasts. They've done some really good insightful interviews over the last few years. I cant really pick out my favourite one. Mackie,Faurlin. Bardsley,Gerry Francis.Derry was really good to name but a few. Peter Hucker was also good value. I think they should keep the Open all R's name.
Has there been a Roy Wegerle one? Or a Danny Shittu? Peter Crouch would be good.
Keep up the good work lads

Worrabout Bob Hazell?

He's got a few stories I'd love him to tell but I suspect he probably wouldn't want to for understandable 'best to keep sleeping dogs lying' & 'anything for a quiet life and no bullets in the post from CFC fans' reasons.

It'd be great to hear him opening up on what he really thinks of (1) 'packet of crisps and a cheeky smile' Novotel room booking with a minor Graham Rix - BH was sent off for Wolves for decking GR at Highbury with one punch - (2)bananas thrown on the pitch at him at Stamford Bridge and just what was his supposed involvement in (3) the riots - is that just urban myth apochryphal rhubarb? (4)Did he get on better with Fenwick,Wicks,Roeder or dear old dopey Ernie Howe?

[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 2:12]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

This week's podcast on 01:57 - Sep 3 with 2136 viewsGetMeRangers

This week's podcast on 01:20 - Sep 3 by 18StoneOfHoop

Worrabout Bob Hazell?

He's got a few stories I'd love him to tell but I suspect he probably wouldn't want to for understandable 'best to keep sleeping dogs lying' & 'anything for a quiet life and no bullets in the post from CFC fans' reasons.

It'd be great to hear him opening up on what he really thinks of (1) 'packet of crisps and a cheeky smile' Novotel room booking with a minor Graham Rix - BH was sent off for Wolves for decking GR at Highbury with one punch - (2)bananas thrown on the pitch at him at Stamford Bridge and just what was his supposed involvement in (3) the riots - is that just urban myth apochryphal rhubarb? (4)Did he get on better with Fenwick,Wicks,Roeder or dear old dopey Ernie Howe?

[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 2:12]

They did have Big Bob Hazell on a while back. Still my all time favourite player, despite there being better players at teh Rs overtime

None of those questions asked...

Finney saying that Austin staying made him feel exactly the same as if we had just spent 15 million bringing him in seems about right to me

Those that enough Finney bingo, will see a full house tonight... though waiting for the first feck was reserved for Norn Iron comments.

Fun listen, as the podcast is not normally on quite such a high as this
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 2:04]
This week's podcast on 02:01 - Sep 3 with 2133 views18StoneOfHoop

This week's podcast on 01:57 - Sep 3 by GetMeRangers

They did have Big Bob Hazell on a while back. Still my all time favourite player, despite there being better players at teh Rs overtime

None of those questions asked...

Finney saying that Austin staying made him feel exactly the same as if we had just spent 15 million bringing him in seems about right to me

Those that enough Finney bingo, will see a full house tonight... though waiting for the first feck was reserved for Norn Iron comments.

Fun listen, as the podcast is not normally on quite such a high as this
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 2:04]

Missed the Bob Hazell podcast, obviously.

David Fraser was saying something about you could hear past episodes ..what? where?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 2:09]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

This week's podcast on 04:03 - Sep 3 with 2078 viewsGetMeRangers

This week's podcast on 02:01 - Sep 3 by 18StoneOfHoop

Missed the Bob Hazell podcast, obviously.

David Fraser was saying something about you could hear past episodes ..what? where?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 2:09]

Swear I have heard one, where he talks about not remembering much about the FA Semi against WBA... but damned if I can find it in this list

http://www.indyrs.co.uk/open-all-rs-podcasts/
This week's podcast on 06:29 - Sep 3 with 2044 viewsclassof93

Normally enjoy them....but just listened to that one must have been the most borring one ever. I must of missed it when they actually talked about the football.
This week's podcast on 07:58 - Sep 3 with 1979 viewsthame_hoops

This week's podcast on 06:29 - Sep 3 by classof93

Normally enjoy them....but just listened to that one must have been the most borring one ever. I must of missed it when they actually talked about the football.

Harsh!

Is matey under contract to mention his daughter every single show?
This week's podcast on 09:12 - Sep 3 with 1924 viewsGetMeRangers

This week's podcast on 06:29 - Sep 3 by classof93

Dull yes, but I enjoyed listening to them be so upbeat.

Sure normal service will be resumed when football returns
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024