Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who else has had a good deadline day ? 20:45 - Sep 2 with 3036 viewsRebalhoop

Fulham made a couple of good signings,Reading........who do you think we will be looking out for later in the season ?
who else has had a good deadline day ? on 20:59 - Sep 2 with 2991 viewsHollowayRanger

1st hull
2nd boro
3rd burnley
4th derby
5th ?
6th ?

rest who cares

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

who else has had a good deadline day ? on 21:13 - Sep 2 with 2964 viewsDannyPaddox

A terrible deadline day for me. My Oscar Gobern tattoo doesn't seem such a clever idea now : (
who else has had a good deadline day ? on 16:29 - Sep 3 with 2539 viewsQPRFaninScotland

Don't disagree with Hollowayrangers assessment though I would probably have Derby at the top then Boro. But thats just splitting hairs really.
who else has had a good deadline day ? on 18:40 - Sep 3 with 2424 viewsWilloW4

who else has had a good deadline day ? on 21:13 - Sep 2 by DannyPaddox

A terrible deadline day for me. My Oscar Gobern tattoo doesn't seem such a clever idea now : (

My uncle bobby won £30 at the bingo and the meat pack at the local working men's club... That's a good deadline day.
who else has had a good deadline day ? on 01:44 - Sep 4 with 2323 viewsPommyhoop

who else has had a good deadline day ? on 18:40 - Sep 3 by WilloW4

My uncle bobby won £30 at the bingo and the meat pack at the local working men's club... That's a good deadline day.

''The meat pack raffle''? I thought that was just an Aussie thing. They do it all the time over here in pubs and clubs. Called the ''meat tray '' though. I won it two weeks on the trot once. Great for the BBQ

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024