Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer, Sandro, Phillips - Relegation Clauses 20:59 - Sep 2 with 3417 viewschris1969

Apologies if this is a spackman and has been debated previoulsy

Surely as these players were signed after the Warnock/Hughes 4 year contracts to aeging mercenary period, we learned from mistakes and included relegation clauses.
Fer, Sandro, Phillips - Relegation Clauses on 23:35 - Sep 2 with 3175 viewsthemodfather

i was thinking the same thing....
Fer, Sandro, Phillips - Relegation Clauses on 00:49 - Sep 3 with 3054 viewsSydneyRs

Sandro at least should have one as TF stated last year's signings all had it included.
Fer, Sandro, Phillips - Relegation Clauses on 08:02 - Sep 3 with 2824 viewsCheshireR

Fer, Sandro, Caulker, Green and Traore all signed deals prior to the start of last season.
If the clauses are real, it may explain why so many remain .
Fer, Sandro, Phillips - Relegation Clauses on 08:14 - Sep 3 with 2785 viewssimmo

Fer, Sandro, Phillips - Relegation Clauses on 08:02 - Sep 3 by CheshireR

Fer, Sandro, Caulker, Green and Traore all signed deals prior to the start of last season.
If the clauses are real, it may explain why so many remain .

So many remain more because we couldn't shift them, not because they're not still on massive money.

Fer - failed medical
Caulker - gone
Traore - couldn't give him away
Green - prob would have gone WH if not for the chairman comments
Sandro - couldn't give him away

I hope there are still some relegation clauses in there, but I wouldn't be so sure...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fer, Sandro, Phillips - Relegation Clauses on 09:29 - Sep 3 with 2652 viewsBlue_Castello

Fer, Sandro, Phillips - Relegation Clauses on 08:14 - Sep 3 by simmo

So many remain more because we couldn't shift them, not because they're not still on massive money.

Fer - failed medical
Caulker - gone
Traore - couldn't give him away
Green - prob would have gone WH if not for the chairman comments
Sandro - couldn't give him away

I hope there are still some relegation clauses in there, but I wouldn't be so sure...

Agreed what I think we've tried to show to the Football League is that we were prepared to sell or release all of our so called Premiership players.

With the FFP negotiations ongoing it was important we acted prudently and showed we were not disregarding the logic behind FFP but we're not going to give away our two best assets for a massive discount price even if that pushes us near the limit when they come to balance the books.

It's a valid point that nobody knows whether those named players had relegation clauses if they did we may not be in as big a deficit as some think, oh you forgot Wee Hoilett off your list, we couldn't give him away so he's definitely still on stupid money.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 9:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024