Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR 00:50 - Sep 3 with 6085 viewsMKQPR

20 year old midfielder passed medical on Sunday. played for Hemel Hempstead, MK Dons and most recently Coventry City before being released as i can gather. Can anyone shed any light on this player?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 0:52]
Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 07:44 - Sep 3 with 5780 viewsLblock

All I know about this fella is he's about 20 years old and played for Hemel Hempstead, MK Dons and most recently Coventry City

Oh... and he's a midfielder.

I believe after we say "midfielder" the letters F, F and S need to be typed and "how many more do we need?!?!"

Good luck to the lad. Plenty of good players wrongly released or who kick on in their early twenties.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 08:44 - Sep 3 with 5609 viewskarl

He'll surely be better than our previous signing Carboot Joblot?
Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 08:49 - Sep 3 with 5582 viewsDWQPR

He is the first Lobjoit to play for QPR, I know that for a fact.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 08:51 - Sep 3 with 5578 viewsGloryHunter

Sounds like a made-up name.
Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 09:12 - Sep 3 with 5494 viewsJonDoeman

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 07:44 - Sep 3 by Lblock

All I know about this fella is he's about 20 years old and played for Hemel Hempstead, MK Dons and most recently Coventry City

Oh... and he's a midfielder.

I believe after we say "midfielder" the letters F, F and S need to be typed and "how many more do we need?!?!"

Good luck to the lad. Plenty of good players wrongly released or who kick on in their early twenties.

Main position: Right-Back
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/leon-lobjoit/profil/spieler/207934

It Is What It Is !!

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 09:15 - Sep 3 with 5479 viewsTheBlob

Could do with a proper hitman called Leon.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 09:18 - Sep 3 with 5456 viewsGetMeRangers

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 09:15 - Sep 3 by TheBlob

Could do with a proper hitman called Leon.

Given Ange of the Mafia's interview on Player "I spit on the graves of Watford and all who are associated with it", I think one hitman is enough at the club
Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 09:46 - Sep 3 with 5352 viewseghamranger

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 09:18 - Sep 3 by GetMeRangers

Given Ange of the Mafia's interview on Player "I spit on the graves of Watford and all who are associated with it", I think one hitman is enough at the club

What happened to Mr Best anyway?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 09:56 - Sep 3 with 5316 viewsadhoc_qpr

Great name!

I have no problem with these kind of low risk signings like Blackwood, Rosenthal, Prohouley, N'Guessen and now Lobjolt.

Chances are none of them will make the grade, but give them a year of a basic wage and the chance to prove themselves and you never know.
Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 10:00 - Sep 3 with 5297 viewsbosh67

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 09:56 - Sep 3 by adhoc_qpr

Great name!

I have no problem with these kind of low risk signings like Blackwood, Rosenthal, Prohouley, N'Guessen and now Lobjolt.

Chances are none of them will make the grade, but give them a year of a basic wage and the chance to prove themselves and you never know.

This. Hopefully they will get a chance. Blackwood has at least made the 1st team bench a few times and that helps build these younger players' confidence.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 10:07 - Sep 3 with 5260 viewsDorse

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 10:00 - Sep 3 by bosh67

This. Hopefully they will get a chance. Blackwood has at least made the 1st team bench a few times and that helps build these younger players' confidence.

That Woodwork GCSE is paying for itself.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 10:17 - Sep 3 with 5224 viewsJonDoeman

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 10:00 - Sep 3 by bosh67

Hopefully he'll get a good loan move, show what he can do.

It Is What It Is !!

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 10:29 - Sep 3 with 5170 viewsJamie

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 10:17 - Sep 3 by JonDoeman

Hopefully he'll get a good loan move, show what he can do.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him follow Pattie to Woking JonnyD.
Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 18:45 - Sep 3 with 4715 viewsted_hendrix

Leon Lobjoit is an anagram for wildebeest soup.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 10:05 - Sep 4 with 4362 viewscaliforniahoop

Have got a link?
Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 10:35 - Sep 4 with 4320 viewscaliforniahoop

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 10:05 - Sep 4 by californiahoop

Have got a link?

I just checked, he did have a medical, good scouting, hope it works out for the kid.
Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 10:47 - Sep 4 with 4294 viewsSuffolk

Anyone Else Miss This One? Leon Lobjoit Signed By QPR on 09:56 - Sep 3 by adhoc_qpr

Great name!

I quite like the look of Axel Prohouley (admittedly only seen on youtube). All of the players mentioned have time on their side to develop. I hope (will even go as far as expect) to see one or two of them follow Blackwood and push their way into the first team squad within the next couple of years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024