Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month 08:58 - Sep 3 with 3569 viewsHooped_Pullie

CR has made the shortlist for August, along with Mick McCarthy and one or two other usuals.

As anyone who reads my posts must be aware, I have had grave reservations about the bloke's ability to take us forward. However, credit where it's due - with the uncertainty & turmoil of the last few weeks, it has been a decent start and it would be great to see him sock it to his critics (including me).

Fair do's for now.
Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 09:05 - Sep 3 with 3546 viewsCiderwithRsie

Well that's him stuffed then. Any one know his odds for winning the sack race?
Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 09:58 - Sep 3 with 3492 viewspeejaybee

Does he get a Cup.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 11:43 - Sep 3 with 3405 viewskingsburyR

I'm very encouraged by the recent results.........

......but we haven't played anyone of note yet!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 11:44 - Sep 3 with 3397 viewsNorthernr

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 11:43 - Sep 3 by kingsburyR

who's "of note" at this level if it's not cardiff and wolves away?
Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 11:58 - Sep 3 with 3360 viewssimmo

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 11:43 - Sep 3 by kingsburyR

We've played 3 teams in the top half of the table. The only reason other teams are ahead of us is because they haven't lost to us yet

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 13:47 - Sep 3 with 3225 viewsBluce_Ree

Good job it doesn't include the cup where we got dicked in the face by f**king Carlisle.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 13:53 - Sep 3 with 3207 viewsdanehoop

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 13:47 - Sep 3 by Bluce_Ree

Good job it doesn't include the cup where we got dicked in the face by f**king Carlisle.

To be fair the outcome of that game has effectively ended hoilets time at QPR and allowed him to decide where to reinforce the 1st team squad. I like that actually did something after the match rather than go oh well

Never knowingly understood

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 14:18 - Sep 3 with 3163 viewsWeaverQPR

Must be Hughton

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 14:31 - Sep 3 with 3141 viewskingsburyR

Ill give you Wolves.

Hull, Derby, Boro, Burnley with possibly Reading thrown in!

Although, I don't see any Squad now as strong as ours!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 14:47 - Sep 3 with 3108 viewsAgedR

Good luck Chris.

I reckon if you win us the Champions League on a budget of four potatoes, a used pair of Dunlop green flash and a partially blind coca spaniel, you might get up to three "up" arrows from our lot.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 14:50 - Sep 3 with 3101 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

That was Green's fault IMO....
Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 14:55 - Sep 3 with 3084 viewskensalriser

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 11:44 - Sep 3 by Northernr

who's "of note" at this level if it's not cardiff and wolves away?

We haven't played any Premier League teams yet.

All the other nonsense we should be beating every week.

Five points dropped so far. Even Brighton have only dropped two.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 15:06 - Sep 3 with 3053 viewsPinnerPaul

Clue is in the title - Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month
Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 15:08 - Sep 3 with 3047 viewsPinnerPaul

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 14:31 - Sep 3 by kingsburyR

Ill give you Wolves.

Hull, Derby, Boro, Burnley with possibly Reading thrown in!

Although, I don't see any Squad now as strong as ours!

Reading?!

They are 13th and finished 19th last season!
Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 15:10 - Sep 3 with 3042 viewsPinnerPaul

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 14:55 - Sep 3 by kensalriser

We haven't played any Premier League teams yet.

All the other nonsense we should be beating every week.

Five points dropped so far. Even Brighton have only dropped two.

Heres a shock, we won't be playing ANY Premier League teams this season!
Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 15:27 - Sep 3 with 3003 views2Thomas2Bowles

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 15:10 - Sep 3 by PinnerPaul

Heres a shock, we won't be playing ANY Premier League teams this season!

We may do.. FA Cup....oh wait...

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 16:18 - Sep 3 with 2945 viewsderbyhoop

Not bad for somebody who was written off by 16:50 on August 8th - by many people on here.

He won't win it, because Hughton at Brighton should be a shoe in, but his peers recognise what he is achieving.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 17:10 - Sep 3 with 2900 views1BobbyHazell

Congrats Chris. In an opening month where having had to deal with a decimated preseason, a squad of Uncertain Futures, drastic budget cuts etc etc, numerous debutants, he still managed 3 wins on the bounce, 4th place and a MOTM nomination.

And yet if you read much of this message board during that month....f**k me, and that was before 'everyone' was expecting promotion?

What will they write now in the months when he's not up for MOTM? Frightening!
Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 17:23 - Sep 3 with 2881 viewsTacticalR

It's political correctness gone mad.

Air hostess clique

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 18:41 - Sep 3 with 2805 viewsPinnerPaul

Chris Ramsey Nominated For Manager Of The Month on 15:27 - Sep 3 by 2Thomas2Bowles

We may do.. FA Cup....oh wait...

True, I missed that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024