Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Doughty 09:50 - Sep 3 with 1363 viewsbosh67

Nice article on the lad. Remember seeing him play some pre-seasons 3 years ago with the squad and being hugely impressed with his composure on the ball. His link up play even then in midfield was excellent and he was a very decent right back too. Glad he has come through.

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/football/queens-park-rangers/michael_doughty

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Michael Doughty on 09:53 - Sep 3 with 1343 viewsTheChef

Yes I thought he did a pretty good job in place of Henry at Huddersfield. He tried to keep things simple, not everything came off but he showed a good attitude and kept going for the full 90.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Michael Doughty on 10:41 - Sep 3 with 1257 viewsGetMeRangers

Good interview on Player too. Comes across as level headed and realistic. Nice interview for the KT......

The minute you think you’ve got somewhere is the minute you stop progressing, so I’ve just got to focus on my game and how I can improve and move forward. I’m improving every day as a player and as a person.
Michael Doughty on 14:13 - Sep 3 with 995 viewsenfieldargh

Michael Doughty on 10:41 - Sep 3 by GetMeRangers

Good interview on Player too. Comes across as level headed and realistic. Nice interview for the KT......

The minute you think you’ve got somewhere is the minute you stop progressing, so I’ve just got to focus on my game and how I can improve and move forward. I’m improving every day as a player and as a person.

Looks like md is Ramses go to man if on the bench or Henry is unavailable

Did a great job up at Sunderland last season as an enforcer in midfield and helped us to keep ahead in the game up at Wolves.

I like him, reminds me of olly and Mavis ...barkaway or ollybark, kind of Russian tycoon mixed with a biscuit confection

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Michael Doughty on 15:02 - Sep 3 with 935 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

He's always seemed like a good bloke and the "right sort", im really happy for him he is having a chance now. Nice to see someone progressing and leading the way, with others to follow all going well (Kpekawa, Lumley, Cox etc).

Good article, articulates himself very well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024