Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations 13:03 - Sep 3 with 8200 viewsjamois

You are Sir Les and Lee Hoos rolled into one. It's time to sit down with Charlie and his agent and get sh!t down on paper. Apparently Charlie is still on £20k per week, whilst the highest earners are around the 40k mark. Contract expires next year. What would you do, what would you offer, what is realistic for both parties to agree to?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 18:28 - Sep 3 with 2178 viewsGloucs_R

What does he say in his interview on IPLAYER HD?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 18:56 - Sep 3 with 2140 views2Thomas2Bowles

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 18:28 - Sep 3 by Gloucs_R

What does he say in his interview on IPLAYER HD?

Charlie Austin reveals his possible departure was never the foregone conclusion many believed - and now he is fully focused on the R's!

None of the offers were right for him or the club, he is happy here, did not want to uproot his family.

Thinks we should be in the mix and lets just see what happens at the end of the season.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 21:38 - Sep 3 with 2064 viewswombat

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 18:56 - Sep 3 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Charlie Austin reveals his possible departure was never the foregone conclusion many believed - and now he is fully focused on the R's!

None of the offers were right for him or the club, he is happy here, did not want to uproot his family.

Thinks we should be in the mix and lets just see what happens at the end of the season.

Remember running your contract down may bring a pay rise but not make you a certain starter , look at Danny Ings ? Run his contract down. And now fourth choice striker at Liverpool , his bank balance may look heathy but he's basically taking a season or two out of his football career

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 22:33 - Sep 3 with 2015 views2Thomas2Bowles

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 21:38 - Sep 3 by wombat

Remember running your contract down may bring a pay rise but not make you a certain starter , look at Danny Ings ? Run his contract down. And now fourth choice striker at Liverpool , his bank balance may look heathy but he's basically taking a season or two out of his football career

Maybe that's why he said "the right deal for him" and talked a little about his family.

Praising the club for how they have treated him and his family, saying, "that's important" regarding family .

Maybe, he does not just want to be a mercenary, dragging his family around, who knows, if we went up he may just stay here.

He seems very level headed, not greedy but ambitious.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 22:34]

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 23:02 - Sep 3 with 1980 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/charlie-austin-queen

This interview is sort of what he states in the Player HD interview.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 23:37 - Sep 3 with 1942 views2Thomas2Bowles

Another interview in the Mail.

Does sound that he is still looking at moving on in the summer.

My dream is getting the right move for me and my family.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3221638/Charlie-Austin-makes-v
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 23:40]

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 00:14 - Sep 4 with 1918 viewsGetMeRangers

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 23:37 - Sep 3 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Another interview in the Mail.

Does sound that he is still looking at moving on in the summer.

My dream is getting the right move for me and my family.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3221638/Charlie-Austin-makes-v
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 23:40]

Read the independent article and you will see what he feels is the right move. I think if he plays the way he is this season, as a lone striker and delivers, along with his improving hold up play and all round layoffs , he will get the move he wants... to an established club

Also telling in that Indie article, that he regretted putting in a transfer request when he was at Swindon,

Whatever happens to him, I would be amazed if any QPR supporter, or any supporter throughout the country will begrudge him seeking the best.

I doubt he will sign a new contract
Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 00:21 - Sep 4 with 1909 viewsGetMeRangers

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 18:56 - Sep 3 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Also spoke about the feeling of the squad inside the club and the undoubted temptation to believe we can be there or thereabouts come May

Love the fact he is setting himself of beating his fastest tally of 20, which was in 2012-3 for Burnley which he achieved by Nov 3, or game 17.... Derby on Nov 3 or Boro on Nov 21 if you exclude the cup games, which he didnt play in (ie 17 league games)
Login to get fewer ads

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 10:42 - Sep 4 with 1833 viewsPinnerPaul

Sit down with Charlie - fantasy negotiations on 21:38 - Sep 3 by wombat

The person I think about is Bony?

Not being patronising, but top gs at a great little club who most admire and who will probably finish top 10 if not top 6 and he leaves to join Many City - yes its the best squad in the league but he doesn't play!

When he was growing up and someone had offered him say £35K per week and to be top goalscorer at a top 10 PL club he would have bitten their arm off - 1/2 good seasons and that's not enough????

Must be earning more money at City but he's not playing - what's the point - he wouldn't be exactly poor on his original Swansea contract would he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024