Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground 15:36 - Sep 3 with 5759 viewssimmo

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/stamford-bridge-expansion-c

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 11:13 - Sep 4 with 1477 viewsQPunkR

QPR - "shit but local"

Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 11:24 - Sep 4 with 1449 viewsSir_Chops

Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 18:29 - Sep 3 by Dorse

Just when you think you're running out of reasons to mock them. If they get it sponsored Anusol, that would be perfect.

Spotted this little nugget down the road from Chelsea not so long ago.

Apparently going to sponsor the bar located in the bowels of the new Chelsea Anusol ring.
Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 11:26 - Sep 4 with 1436 viewsTacticalR

Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 10:49 - Sep 4 by Lewes_r

I like it

The man who liked the design of the new stadium at Stamford Bridge

Air hostess clique

Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 11:36 - Sep 4 with 1401 viewsstonebridgers

"Cathedral of Sport"
Does that make John Terry the Archbishop of C*nterbury

Stonebridgers

Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 13:15 - Sep 4 with 1329 viewsDannyPaddox

Those desolate haunted melancholic pillars remind me of the architecture from a De Chirico painting.

incidentally, the statue is Eden Hazard trying to mug a ref for a penalty.
Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 00:03 - Sep 5 with 1242 viewsLazyFan

Now I know what they mean when they say a "Dystopian future".

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 13:25 - Sep 5 with 1174 viewsthemodfather

sums up chelsea, classless and tasteless
Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 13:36 - Sep 5 with 1161 viewsMytch_QPR

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 13:49 - Sep 5 with 1159 viewsClive_Anderson

If there is a God then they'll be a global financial crash wiping out Abramovich's fortune the day after they've bulldozed the old ground.
Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 07:28 - Sep 6 with 1095 viewsDWQPR

Looks horrible - and nothing like a football ground on 11:13 - Sep 4 by QPunkR

As a regular visitor to the Globe I take offence to this comparison. The Globe has great aura and atmosphere and provides fantastic entertainment (try it and be surprised), whereas Stamford Bridge is a modern day equivalent to a medieval cesspit. Shakespeare was also one of the earliest known QPR supporters lending his nickname to one of our greatest right backs.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024