Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting XI vs Forest? 17:36 - Sep 3 with 3719 viewsSnipper

With the squad we now have and provided everyone is fit, what is our best starting line up vs Forest next week?
With Angella coming in and being a certain starter, does he partner Onuoha in central defence or is there a chance of Onuoha moving to right back? It seems that the defence is our weak link at the moment.

Interesting times ahead.
Starting XI vs Forest? on 10:25 - Sep 4 with 952 viewsShotKneesHoop

Starting XI vs Forest? on 22:28 - Sep 3 by Lblock

Oh how I miss this line up:-

Ceasar

Fabio -- Samba -- Ben-Haim -- Boswanka

RseSWPe -- Kranjar -- Granero -- Trynoway

Jay Boothroyd -- Maiga

What a team of can't be arsed mercenaries that one is.

Subs could add to the nightmare - There's Park for a start. Are there any others to add to the bench?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Starting XI vs Forest? on 12:59 - Sep 4 with 893 viewswhittocksRs

If we rule out Sandro at centre back, and I think that's one of those wild ideas that should be screened before public consumption, we really do have an incredibly strong first eleven. In fact, it's a very strong first 16.
Starting XI vs Forest? on 13:31 - Sep 4 with 867 viewsAntti_Heinola

Starting XI vs Forest? on 09:24 - Sep 4 by ElHoop

Yeah I know - what a shocker.

I'd love to try Sandro at centre back though. I might be on my own there, but I'd give it a go. Our defence is seriously shite - it needs surgery not a jar of pills.

Onuoha's been our best player all season and is captain.
Sandro's played a few times for us, always been knackered by the hour mark, never been much good, will be leaving soon, isn't fit and has dodgy knees.
Think I'll stick with Chief, thanks. Good defence comes from familiarity and organisation. They're all good players at the back there, give them a proper run.
Not sure Toszer is a left winger either...

I'd probably pick same side as last time out. Good win, ticks all the boxes. Fer won't be fit, Sandro won't be fit, Yun won't be fully fit. Only real question for me is whether Angello comes in for Hall. Even Mackie will have to start on the bench.

Bare bones.

Starting XI vs Forest? on 15:12 - Sep 4 with 797 viewsHunterhoop

Starting XI vs Forest? on 09:49 - Sep 4 by ElHoop

Oh lighten up a bit, it's only a bit of fun.

Nedum wasn't that good last season though. I'd put him at a sort of Gorkss level. If Sandro took to the CB role, he might enjoy it and we'd have a £20m player on our hands, subject to injury of course. But it won't happen so don't worry yourself!

It's the sort of thing that Clough would have done though.

Ha ha!

It's a good job some football fans don't actually get the chance to play manager in real life. "Clough would have done it"....err...no, he wouldn't. He "might" have explored Sandro at CB (although I very much doubt Sandro was Clough's sort of player) but it would not have been at the expense of the club captain, and best CB in the club.

Also, "Gorkss level"....deary me. As a RB they may be similar levels, but as a CB?! You've seen Gorkks recently or even in the Prem?!

Wow.

I'd take a deep breath before those sorts of posts in future, Ell ;)
Starting XI vs Forest? on 16:30 - Sep 4 with 749 viewssimmo

Starting XI vs Forest? on 10:18 - Sep 4 by ElHoop

About as good as your annual 'Simmo talks sense' campaign is going i should think.

Ha ha! I am not even sure what that means.... thanks?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024