Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Got a bit of work for ya!" 17:48 - Sep 3 with 4125 viewsWilloW4

Here I am in sunny west London, with my oppo Dave, we get a result ..(we're painter/decorators who have no idea about Chief or Aston villa inpending transfers.).. We get a contract for 9 warehouses to make good.. All straight forward, just 2/3 coats of white emulsion.. Walls and ceilings.. It's gotta be night work but we'll pay a fair wack..so, we ask six lads in the pub.." Fancy a few nights work"... They're all British/Irish... After we told them the hours and wages..( very decent dough for what they're doing..), only ONE said.." Yes .!".. These are blokes who are fit and capable ,The excuses for not doing it ranged from bad back to my mums sick. ! Lazy horrible knuts I say, their mothers must be proud of them..
"Got a bit of work for ya!" on 14:10 - Sep 4 with 933 viewsJohnnyByrnesmullet

Just had the pleasure of a chat with Willo re some work, what a diamond the fella is, straight from the old school, thanks a lot, I'm chuffed
The Rangers family is alive and well..
"Got a bit of work for ya!" on 14:23 - Sep 4 with 888 viewswombat

"Got a bit of work for ya!" on 14:10 - Sep 4 by JohnnyByrnesmullet

Just had the pleasure of a chat with Willo re some work, what a diamond the fella is, straight from the old school, thanks a lot, I'm chuffed

Glad you got your self sorted out mate

Poll: which is your favouite foot

"Got a bit of work for ya!" on 14:24 - Sep 4 with 887 viewsheadhoops

"Got a bit of work for ya!" on 22:54 - Sep 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

What I'm mostly getting from this post is that the English are shit and the Eastern Europeans are shit.

You havn't mentioned the citizens of East Timor as being a bit dodgy. I'll give their embassy a ring when I need my living room done.

Dont do that Bazza we had the East Timorians in to do some re pointing work on our chimney - never again and the guy swore he had renovated the Cristo Rei de Dili .

In real life having the house painted this week - turns out the painter is also a R's fan.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

"Got a bit of work for ya!" on 19:43 - Sep 4 with 801 viewsWilloW4

Thanks mate...
"Got a bit of work for ya!" on 19:47 - Sep 4 with 793 viewsWilloW4

"Got a bit of work for ya!" on 14:23 - Sep 4 by wombat

Glad you got your self sorted out mate

It was a joy to talk to a fella who wants to work and he told it like it is.. And it's all QPR together so what's not to like...!
"Got a bit of work for ya!" on 19:49 - Sep 4 with 789 viewsWilloW4

Two sugars in my brew please mate.👍😀.. Speak soon ..you super hoop.aaah.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024