Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
american supporter finding tickets 06:21 - Sep 4 with 2058 viewsnyhoops

hi all, my girlfriend and i are going to be visiting london in early october and im looking to find a pair of tickets for the Bolton match at Loftus Road on 10/3. I was wondering if you all had tips on finding tickets for non-season ticket holders and if so, where you would recommend sitting etc... I'd ideally like to be among the supporters. any help would be appreciated!
american supporter finding tickets on 06:55 - Sep 4 with 2020 viewsDWQPR

Wouldn't worry about finding tickets. Will be plenty available as very very unlikely that the game will sell out. They should go on general sale soon so just purchase and print the tickets off. You won't get tickets in the Loft as that is a members only area. Personally I sit in the South Africa Road stand, and prefer sitting there, couldn't tell you exactly why, but if you prefer a behind the goal view then get tickets in the Lower School End.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

american supporter finding tickets on 07:01 - Sep 4 with 2012 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'm going to need to see a picture of her before recommending sitting near me or not.
american supporter finding tickets on 09:24 - Sep 4 with 1870 viewsTW_R

american supporter finding tickets on 06:55 - Sep 4 by DWQPR

Wouldn't worry about finding tickets. Will be plenty available as very very unlikely that the game will sell out. They should go on general sale soon so just purchase and print the tickets off. You won't get tickets in the Loft as that is a members only area. Personally I sit in the South Africa Road stand, and prefer sitting there, couldn't tell you exactly why, but if you prefer a behind the goal view then get tickets in the Lower School End.

This. Keep an eye on the offish and that will tell you when they go on general sale. The tickets get emailed to you so you can print them off.
american supporter finding tickets on 09:27 - Sep 4 with 1863 viewskensalriser

american supporter finding tickets on 07:01 - Sep 4 by Watford_Ranger

I'm going to need to see a picture of her before recommending sitting near me or not.

Well done. You just won creepy sex pest post of the week.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

american supporter finding tickets on 10:24 - Sep 4 with 1782 viewsJuzzie

You could try 'R' or 'S' block in the Ellerslie Road stand. It's at one end of the stand so if you prefer to be more central, try T or V block.

Hopefully you'll have a great time. It's a great traditional ground but don't expect creature comforts of modern stadia. The toilets always have queues at half time so try and avoid that if you can!

Get to the ground at least half an hour before kick off, earlier if you want to wander around or use any of the toilet or catering facilities before the game starts.

Most of all, enjoy :o)
american supporter finding tickets on 14:45 - Sep 4 with 1670 viewsessextaxiboy

american supporter finding tickets on 07:01 - Sep 4 by Watford_Ranger

Its only fair to let her see a picture of you , She is on holiday
american supporter finding tickets on 14:49 - Sep 4 with 1653 viewsWatford_Ranger

american supporter finding tickets on 09:27 - Sep 4 by kensalriser

Well done. You just won creepy sex pest post of the week.

Someone had to break Holloway's run eventually.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024