Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITS GOOD NEWS WEEK.... 08:53 - Sep 4 with 971 viewsconnell10

.....chaz and matty staying, ramsey up for manager of the month, young cole picked for young england!!!! Ahhhh everything is sooo good, what can go wrong.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

ITS GOOD NEWS WEEK.... on 09:17 - Sep 4 with 933 viewshoopdog

Good we haven't lost those 2 but you have to wonder how they come to manager of the
Month , true the results have been great but come on we have been playing complete
Crap football
[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 9:19]
ITS GOOD NEWS WEEK.... on 09:33 - Sep 4 with 898 viewsfrancisbowles

ITS GOOD NEWS WEEK.... on 09:17 - Sep 4 by hoopdog

Good we haven't lost those 2 but you have to wonder how they come to manager of the
Month , true the results have been great but come on we have been playing complete
Crap football

Wtf!
ITS GOOD NEWS WEEK.... on 10:19 - Sep 4 with 832 viewsconnell10

ITS GOOD NEWS WEEK.... on 09:17 - Sep 4 by hoopdog

Crap football

we have played some lovely football in patches mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

ITS GOOD NEWS WEEK.... on 10:57 - Sep 4 with 803 viewshoopdog

Come on Con patches ! I want to see good games not patches of games you cant tell me what you've seen so far this season has filled you with confidence , yes I believe it will get better now the window has gone and we have kept our squad strong ,
but any judge on football seeing what we have served up so far could never put Ramsey up for manager of the month on the strength of that
ITS GOOD NEWS WEEK.... on 11:47 - Sep 4 with 744 viewsfrancisbowles

ITS GOOD NEWS WEEK.... on 10:57 - Sep 4 by hoopdog

Come on Con patches ! I want to see good games not patches of games you cant tell me what you've seen so far this season has filled you with confidence , yes I believe it will get better now the window has gone and we have kept our squad strong ,
but any judge on football seeing what we have served up so far could never put Ramsey up for manager of the month on the strength of that

With around 5 new players in the starting line up and a new playing system , I believe it is a very good start by our attack, plenty of chances and goals. Only in the last match did we grind one out.
Even in the defeat to Charlton we started well and you could see we were trying to play stylish football. In the draw with Cardiff we played some lovely stuff and created numerous attempts on goal.
It's been our open style of play that has left us exposed .
The trick now will be tighten up at the back whilst still playing attacking football
ITS GOOD NEWS WEEK.... on 13:00 - Sep 4 with 677 viewsdoogi55

did you see the 2nd goal against rotherham jeez can belive some people
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024