Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. 14:21 - Sep 4 with 2435 viewsTheBlob

Try to make something tasty out of Quorn.

Befriend a hedgehog.

See if the back of your head can actually hit your spine when yawning.

Drive around without numberplates for 24 hours and see if you get nicked.

Laugh at a Brentford supporter's mother.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 14:23]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 14:24 - Sep 4 with 2414 viewsWatford_Ranger

Quorn scotch eggs are the future.
Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 14:50 - Sep 4 with 2334 viewsWokingR

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 14:24 - Sep 4 by Watford_Ranger

Quorn scotch eggs are the future.

Quorn is not the future of anything

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 14:50 - Sep 4 with 2334 viewsTacticalR

An interesting section on Quorn from John Briffa's 'Escape the Diet Trap':

'The main ingredient in Quorn is ‘mycoprotein’. This actually comes from a mould organism (Fusarium venenatum) that was discovered in soil by British scientists in the 1960s. This organism is multiplied en masse in steel containers and then contrived into foods such as 'burgers', 'sausages' and other meat substitutes.

Quorn's manufacturers like to give their product a natural 'flavour' by likening it to mushrooms and truffles. However, according to Professor David Geiser of the Fusarium Research Center at Pennsylvania State University in the USA, drawing parallels between the organism used to make Quorn and mushrooms is like 'calling a rat a chicken because both are animals'. Perhaps not surprisingly, this new-fangled food has been linked with adverse reactions, including gastrointestinal complaints

Quorn is a highly processed and quite unnatural food of dubious nutritional merit.'

When is a 'healthy' food not a healthy food after all?
http://www.drbriffa.com/2008/04/18/when-is-a-healthy-food-not-a-healthy-food-aft

Air hostess clique

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 14:53 - Sep 4 with 2308 viewsrunningman75

I remember when Mo Farah failed in his attempts to win the London Marathon that people put derogatory comments on his facebook page as he was sponsored by Quorn. The world could end if everyone ate this stuff and farted.
Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 15:54 - Sep 4 with 2217 viewsjohncharles

Give Boris Johnson a good kicking
Shoot that guy who shot Cecil the lion
Give over all the stately homes of England to Syrian refugees
Sit down on the sofa with Joanna Lumley, a spliff and a beer and watch the world go bang.

Strong and stable my arse.

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 16:00 - Sep 4 with 2196 viewswombat

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 15:54 - Sep 4 by johncharles

Give Boris Johnson a good kicking
Shoot that guy who shot Cecil the lion
Give over all the stately homes of England to Syrian refugees
Sit down on the sofa with Joanna Lumley, a spliff and a beer and watch the world go bang.

id do rachel riley with a quorn sausage

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 19:09 - Sep 4 with 2056 viewsDorse

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 16:00 - Sep 4 by wombat

id do rachel riley with a quorn sausage

Are girl on girl movies technically 'Quornography'?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 19:19 - Sep 4 with 2040 viewsjohncharles

Can you play hide the salami with a quorn sausage ?

Login to get fewer ads

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 19:24 - Sep 4 with 2026 viewsTheBlob

And as the world is rocketing to oblivion that's all you can think of?

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 19:47 - Sep 4 with 1995 viewsconnell10

Is the world ending again??

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 19:59 - Sep 4 with 1982 viewsTheBlob

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 19:47 - Sep 4 by connell10

The last one was overrated.

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 20:11 - Sep 4 with 1973 viewsjohncharles

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 19:47 - Sep 4 by connell10

If you google end of the world, 'cos I didn't know what this was about, you get - End of the world 2011' 2012' 2014 ....

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 20:56 - Sep 4 with 1906 viewsShotKneesHoop

Re- sign R'SWiPe - as a goalie. That will truly bring the world to an end. My world anyway,

But I can see "Our Tone" thinking about doing it, as no one else has a useless dwarf in goal, he would see it as yet another first.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 20:58]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 21:12 - Sep 4 with 1894 viewsHayesender

Oh, are we ending again?

What's happening this time?

Return of Jesus?

Aliens?

Yellowstone park?

Great fck off asteroid gonna land in Kilburn?

Etc etc

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 21:30 - Sep 4 with 1880 viewsFredManRave

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 19:09 - Sep 4 by Dorse

Are girl on girl movies technically 'Quornography'?

Who cares. Just enjoy the quornilingus.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 23:59 - Sep 4 with 1782 viewsHunterhoop

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 21:30 - Sep 4 by FredManRave

Who cares. Just enjoy the quornilingus.

Just wait until she quorns.
Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 03:49 - Sep 5 with 1729 viewsPommyhoop

I wish Clive would these posts in quornalogical order.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 06:43 - Sep 5 with 1684 viewsHooparoo

I just googled Sept 23 2015 and there sure is a lot of doomsayers in there. The general consensus is that several asteroids are heading our way including the one that will hit us which is about 2.5 miles across.

Oh well, no point keeping my wine collection anymore then so time for drinkies methinks.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 10:49 - Sep 10 with 1454 viewsHooparoo

What's going on?
We should be told.
Sort it out!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 11:15 - Sep 10 with 1425 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Things to do before the world ends on the 23rd. on 14:50 - Sep 4 by WokingR

Quorn is not the future of anything

They used to experiment on us at school with that as the Chairman of Governors at the time invented the stuff.

It tastes better than it used to is all I can say.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024