Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 14:32 - Sep 4 with 2825 viewsKonk

I’ve been telling you we’re massive for years, but hopefully this proves once and for all that Fulham FC are in fact one of the giants of European football:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/september/04/fredericks-massive-club

(sorry, seems to be a problem posting video link!)

FFC Paxman: “What was it that attracted you to Fulham?”

Ryan Fredericks: “Everything — [it's a] massive club…”

That’s not me saying it — it’s Ryan Fredericks - official International football club size estimator of the year 2014-2015.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 14:38]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 14:42 - Sep 4 with 2740 views2Thomas2Bowles

[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 14:44]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 14:48 - Sep 4 with 2702 viewsKonk

Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 14:42 - Sep 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 14:44]

Ha-ha! That’s the sound of thousands of QPR fans quietly contemplating the uncomfortable truth of the massive nature of FFC.

Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 14:56 - Sep 4 with 2664 viewsGetMeRangers

Adding words into he quote doesnt always work.

Could easily have been [it was a] or even just [a]. If the latter, who wielded it... we need to know!

Might even have been a plea for help from the FFC press team...

Massive club?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 14:57]
Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 15:05 - Sep 4 with 2620 viewsFDC

Congratulations Konk! What a time to be alive. I bet you were as surprised at the news as we are!

I'm particularly impressed that he was attracted to Fulham by "everything". Fulham is literally everything.

May I suggest your ultras take to the terraces at the next home game with huge banners simply saying "MASSIVE"
Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 15:09 - Sep 4 with 2595 viewsGetMeRangers

Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 15:05 - Sep 4 by FDC

Congratulations Konk! What a time to be alive. I bet you were as surprised at the news as we are!

I'm particularly impressed that he was attracted to Fulham by "everything". Fulham is literally everything.

May I suggest your ultras take to the terraces at the next home game with huge banners simply saying "MASSIVE"

The Fulham Massif?
Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 15:16 - Sep 4 with 2568 viewslondonscottish

Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 15:09 - Sep 4 by GetMeRangers

The Fulham Massif?

Well he does say that the club has "big fans".

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 15:22 - Sep 4 with 2535 viewsKonk

I like Fredericks — he’s good with his describing words. And I'm all over a MASSIVE banner (but it would need to be big).

I want us to run out to the sound of giant footsteps, followed by a big bass line and looping over and over again, a Ryan Fredericks sample where he just says “Massive”. And on the big screen (which isn’t actually that big) I’d have images of us winning the Intertoto cup, finishing 7th, losing the 1975 cup final etc. And as I sat there amongst several thousand empty seats, I’d think to myself, “He’s right; we’re Fulham FC and we're fu cking massive”.

Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 15:28 - Sep 4 with 2507 viewsTacticalR

It's hard to move with all the massive clubs in this division. That's why anyone can beat anyone.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 15:45 - Sep 4 with 2409 viewsMytch_QPR

It shows how ambitious Mark Hughes is. If Fulham are massive (and I trust Konk so it must be so) then his level of ambition must be astronomical.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 15:53 - Sep 4 with 2376 viewsDevonWhite

I'm sold. Is there some way I can transfer my Ellerslie Road season ticket to the Johnny Haynes stand?
Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 16:06 - Sep 4 with 2324 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well if it's that massive, turning it in to a refugee camp would help a lot of people out.
Sorted!

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 16:09 - Sep 4 with 2298 viewsJuzzie

I'm still trying to work out what the other 363 are ;o)
Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 17:54 - Sep 4 with 2094 viewsterryb

Although the term "massive" is open to personal definition, I'm in complete agreement with Konk. Thankfully they didn't mix it up with the wretched lot near Fulham Broadway!

Three "massive" London clubs from west of The City in The Championship. Who would swop that for having to play against C******?
Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 21:09 - Sep 4 with 1845 viewskropotkin41

The Fulham Mammoth?

[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 21:10]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Conclusive proof that Fulham are mammoth #364 on 21:43 - Sep 4 with 1783 viewsDylanP

Konk,

I was actually at that interview for my work and there is a very slight mistake in the quote -- it might of had to do with the way the mike was set up but you appear to have missed some words. Anyhow, out of the goodness of my heart I have corrected your transcript of the interview adding in the words that you missed:

FFC Paxman: “What was it that attracted you to Fulham?”

Ryan Fredericks: “Everything — [it's really close to a] massive club [called QPR and just
being 3 miles from their legendary ground sets my heart aflutter!]…”

You can thank me later.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024