Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vardy starts for England 20:40 - Sep 4 with 5770 viewsLblock

Unbelievable Geoff

Good player but I don't think he's fit to tie Charlie's bootlaces for finishing chances

Hope Chaz bags a bundle while Vardy, Kane and Rooney toil

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Vardy starts for England on 20:44 - Sep 4 with 4711 viewsJigsore

thank God its Mr. Toads last tournament.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Vardy starts for England on 20:57 - Sep 4 with 4660 viewsJamie

It's Roy, he's worse for favourites than Sven.
Vardy starts for England on 21:09 - Sep 4 with 4608 viewsHollowayRanger

to be honest couldnt care less for England these days
[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 21:09]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Vardy starts for England on 21:17 - Sep 4 with 4566 viewsHayesender

I've still got the arse that I've got a Saturday off work for once, and there's no bloody football of note on

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Vardy starts for England on 01:19 - Sep 5 with 4371 viewsconnell10

isnt he a racist?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Vardy starts for England on 07:13 - Sep 5 with 4243 viewsJonDoeman

Vardy starts for England on 01:19 - Sep 5 by connell10

isnt he a racist?

A quick one, that will be what's interesting Roy .

It Is What It Is !!

Vardy starts for England on 07:47 - Sep 5 with 4211 viewsToast_R

He's basically another James Milner type. Lots of energy, runs around and has a 1 decent game in a handful of very average ones. Of course Roy will pick him.
Vardy starts for England on 09:02 - Sep 5 with 4129 viewspaulparker

Vardy starts for England on 07:47 - Sep 5 by Toast_R

He's basically another James Milner type. Lots of energy, runs around and has a 1 decent game in a handful of very average ones. Of course Roy will pick him.

I've also heard he is starting Carrick& Milner as our two centre midfielders
This will have the French, Spanish , Dutch & Germans sh1tting themselves for next year
Why oh why do we always play these steady Eddie boring fcuking players like Milner , mason & Vardy

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Vardy starts for England on 09:22 - Sep 5 with 4096 viewsjonno

Who cares? Good news in my opinion, just means less chance of Austin picking up an injury which is something we cannot afford to happen.
Vardy starts for England on 09:23 - Sep 5 with 4093 viewsRamseyR

I must be in the minority. Quite like Vardy and think he is a handful up front due to his speed. Would love him at Rangers. Maybe not such a good finisher as CA but much more movement and pulls defenders away creating lots of space.
Not a lot between them really but different styles.
No doubt that CA is the better person though. Vardy seems a bit of a knob.
Vardy starts for England on 13:54 - Sep 5 with 3962 viewsLadbrokeR

L block I honestly would read too much into this despite Roy's preference for selecting premiership players. Their ground resembles Paddington Rec and any half decent English striker should be able to perform in this fixture. I hope I haven't given this fixture the kiss of death. If Charlie keeps scoring and is continuously overlooked then I would be concerned. Although he said that he isn't too concerned about making the squad for France.
Vardy starts for England on 14:52 - Sep 5 with 3922 viewsClive_Anderson

I must have not been paying any attention to other teams during our nightmare last season, but I've never even heard of this Jamie Vardy bloke.

Just looked up his stats and he's played one year in the Premier League scoring a grand total of 5 goals last season. How the hell is he ahead of Austin who scored 18 in the same season in a much worse team, has almost twice as many league goals and is two years younger?

Vardy also seems to have a lower division footballer hair cut.
Vardy starts for England on 15:33 - Sep 5 with 3870 viewsQPR_John

Vardy starts for England on 14:52 - Sep 5 by Clive_Anderson

I must have not been paying any attention to other teams during our nightmare last season, but I've never even heard of this Jamie Vardy bloke.

Just looked up his stats and he's played one year in the Premier League scoring a grand total of 5 goals last season. How the hell is he ahead of Austin who scored 18 in the same season in a much worse team, has almost twice as many league goals and is two years younger?

Vardy also seems to have a lower division footballer hair cut.

Because the least important statistic for an England striker is the number of goals scored
Vardy starts for England on 16:06 - Sep 5 with 3812 viewsdodge_stoke_r

I just dont think Hodgson fancies Austin. Think he only picked him before decause of a bit of media pressure and what he was achieving at QPR just couldnt be ignored. But he didn't play him and never intended to play him. Austin is no worse a player now than he was when picked. But now Hodgson has the excuse to not pick him as he now plays Championship football. He is the best " 6 yard box" striker in the country, without doubt. But in international football and particularly with England, the game plan ( yeah I know, what game plan ) just dont produce the sort of chances that Charlie thrives on being created.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 16:21]
Vardy starts for England on 16:56 - Sep 5 with 3753 viewsQPR_John

Vardy starts for England on 16:06 - Sep 5 by dodge_stoke_r

I just dont think Hodgson fancies Austin. Think he only picked him before decause of a bit of media pressure and what he was achieving at QPR just couldnt be ignored. But he didn't play him and never intended to play him. Austin is no worse a player now than he was when picked. But now Hodgson has the excuse to not pick him as he now plays Championship football. He is the best " 6 yard box" striker in the country, without doubt. But in international football and particularly with England, the game plan ( yeah I know, what game plan ) just dont produce the sort of chances that Charlie thrives on being created.

Perfect summing up. The media pressure is no longer there, not one reporter has asked why Austin has been ignored.
Vardy starts for England on 17:24 - Sep 5 with 3727 viewsstevec

So we hand ball it and Rooney joins Charltons goal scoring record. Would love to have been the keeper, would have lent on the post giving wnker signs, record that for posterity you fat knt.
Vardy starts for England on 17:30 - Sep 5 with 3701 viewsClive_Anderson

I think that sums up most of Rooney's England goals.
Vardy starts for England on 17:48 - Sep 5 with 3666 viewseghamranger

It's like park football... Terrible pitch, poor game, dodgy penalty and an own goal!!!
Vardy starts for England on 17:54 - Sep 5 with 3647 viewsLblock

Vardy starts for England on 16:06 - Sep 5 by dodge_stoke_r

Under Woy then, Gary Lineker wouldn't have got a look in.

The only side benefit being he wouldn't be shoving Walkers crisps down our throats every 5 minutes

I actually only turned this game on at 41 minutes --- first time EVER for me that. Boiler problems took a priority.

Sounds like a shocker of a game

Vardy starts for England on 18:54 - Sep 5 with 3568 viewsShunter

Vardy has speed, a duracel bunnie - full stop,
his distribution is shit, dont tell me he is a better player than Charlie.
Cant understand why Roy Hodgson picks him, a 28 year old with no football brain !! WTF !
Vardy starts for England on 19:02 - Sep 5 with 3540 viewsrrrspricey

Completely disappeared in the last 20 minutes, only remembered he was still on the pitch when he brought someone down by the corner flag near the end.

Pace is irrelevant if you don't have a bit of footballing nouse.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 20:16]
Vardy starts for England on 19:23 - Sep 5 with 3496 viewsLblock

He's great that Reg Vardy ain't he?!!

Vardy starts for England on 21:15 - Sep 5 with 3426 viewsHollowayRanger

watched the rugby highlights instead

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Vardy starts for England on 10:06 - Sep 6 with 3223 viewsLowerloftLad

I would rather vardy and Austin, Kane gets a run out after having a one season wonder, Austin is already on 4 goals this season

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Vardy starts for England on 13:38 - Sep 6 with 3125 viewsFredManRave

Vardy starts for England on 17:24 - Sep 5 by stevec

So we hand ball it and Rooney joins Charltons goal scoring record. Would love to have been the keeper, would have lent on the post giving wnker signs, record that for posterity you fat knt.

Gutted you're not the San Marino keeper.

Still, a great image.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024