Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby gould 00:12 - Sep 5 with 3215 viewsenfieldargh

Just heard booby Gould on talk shite saying how he was instrumental in signing Darren peacock for Newcastle from Hereford

Come in Mr Gould, your time is up

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bobby gould on 00:51 - Sep 5 with 3133 viewsHollowayRanger

that's the way I remember it we had don howe in charge and most of the defence injured so brian law was playing and howe got gus ceaser in from his old club Christ we were dire

bobby used his contacts and we signed peacock tilson and maybe even brevett

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Bobby gould on 01:15 - Sep 5 with 3100 viewsqueensparker

To be fair, from my hazy memories of that far back I think Gould was a big part of that setup, he was certainly on the bench with Don Howe (ex England / Arse etc) before Gerry Francis turned up.
Bobby gould on 01:48 - Sep 5 with 3070 viewsSydneyRs

Gould identified Peacock and Andy Tillson. For us though, not Newcastle!
Bobby gould on 03:40 - Sep 5 with 2986 views18StoneOfHoop

http://qprreport.proboards.com/thread/40278/years-today-coventry-bobby-resigns

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Bobby gould on 07:24 - Sep 5 with 2817 viewsLblock

Andy Tilson - what a player. Loved his silky style. Played sweeper didn't he a lot of the time?

We used to call him the poor mans Alan Hansen

Not a name you often hear spoken of in Rangers folklore but he and Gavin Maguire were a couple of my favourite defenders

However, there will only ever be one legendary Clive Wilson

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bobby gould on 07:45 - Sep 5 with 2772 viewsBushman

Bobby gould on 07:24 - Sep 5 by Lblock

Andy Tilson - what a player. Loved his silky style. Played sweeper didn't he a lot of the time?

We used to call him the poor mans Alan Hansen

Not a name you often hear spoken of in Rangers folklore but he and Gavin Maguire were a couple of my favourite defenders

However, there will only ever be one legendary Clive Wilson

Clive Wison was the absolute business.

Rangers Legend

Always backed him for first goal as he took the pens and can't remember him ever missing one?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Bobby gould on 07:54 - Sep 5 with 2750 viewsToast_R

Bobby gould on 03:40 - Sep 5 by 18StoneOfHoop

http://qprreport.proboards.com/thread/40278/years-today-coventry-bobby-resigns

I remember being at that game. It was the first season really that I was allowed to start going football with my mates. We absolutely whuped them. I remember going to the old kiosk at the back of the lower loft, buying two big cups of Orange Tango and bringing them back to my mate waiting on the terrace just as the third went in. Tango everywhere. Great days. £5 to get in, cash on the turnstile. Fell in love with QPR...

Also remember how fat and sh*t Micky Quinn looked and failed to see what all the fuss was about.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 8:02]
Bobby gould on 08:41 - Sep 5 with 2638 viewsTheBlob

Didn't Andy Tillson bugger off partly because everybody was taking this piss out of his missus's west country accent?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Bobby gould on 09:12 - Sep 5 with 2553 viewsparker64

Bobby gould on 08:41 - Sep 5 by TheBlob

Didn't Andy Tillson bugger off partly because everybody was taking this piss out of his missus's west country accent?

Wasn't that Steve Yates? Blonde haired centre back.

I remember away at Derby Xmas game and seeing Peacock and I think Tilson for the first time. Everyone was wondering who on earth they were. As said, good times following the Rs.
Bobby gould on 09:18 - Sep 5 with 2538 viewsRamseyR

Bobby gould on 07:54 - Sep 5 by Toast_R

I remember being at that game. It was the first season really that I was allowed to start going football with my mates. We absolutely whuped them. I remember going to the old kiosk at the back of the lower loft, buying two big cups of Orange Tango and bringing them back to my mate waiting on the terrace just as the third went in. Tango everywhere. Great days. £5 to get in, cash on the turnstile. Fell in love with QPR...

Also remember how fat and sh*t Micky Quinn looked and failed to see what all the fuss was about.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 8:02]

Remember the chants from the loft of... "what's it like to sh#g your dad", as Covs keeper that day was Gould's son. Probably contributed to him letting in a few.
Bobby gould on 09:47 - Sep 5 with 2450 viewsFearless

Bobby gould on 09:12 - Sep 5 by parker64

I remember away at Derby Xmas game and seeing Peacock and I think Tilson for the first time. Everyone was wondering who on earth they were. As said, good times following the Rs.

Spot on - no names on shirts then and hardly anyone knew which was which.

Remember Tilson scoring and is winning 1 nil away at Sunderland

[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 9:50]
Bobby gould on 11:01 - Sep 5 with 2320 viewsloftus77

Bobby gould on 07:45 - Sep 5 by Bushman

Rangers Legend

Always backed him for first goal as he took the pens and can't remember him ever missing one?

Always said that we missed Willo as much as Sir Les in 95-96.
Bobby gould on 11:03 - Sep 5 with 2310 viewsloftboy

Bobby gould on 09:12 - Sep 5 by parker64

That was also the day that Bobby Gould had the players on the pitch training an hour before kick off, quite revolutionary at the time as the players usually ran out at ten to three and smashed a few balls at the keeper.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bobby gould on 11:27 - Sep 5 with 2263 viewsparker64

Bobby gould on 11:03 - Sep 5 by loftboy

That was also the day that Bobby Gould had the players on the pitch training an hour before kick off, quite revolutionary at the time as the players usually ran out at ten to three and smashed a few balls at the keeper.

That's right. You see so many games that merge together but that game I remember. It was freezing cold but had a nice Xmas feel about it. I think we were on a dreadful run. Played really well and disappointed to draw. Dean Saunders scored for them I think.
Bobby gould on 11:44 - Sep 5 with 2212 viewsloftboy

Bobby gould on 11:27 - Sep 5 by parker64

That's right. You see so many games that merge together but that game I remember. It was freezing cold but had a nice Xmas feel about it. I think we were on a dreadful run. Played really well and disappointed to draw. Dean Saunders scored for them I think.

In the 90th bloody minute.

Bobby gould on 11:48 - Sep 5 with 2196 viewsSydneyRs

Bobby gould on 07:45 - Sep 5 by Bushman

Rangers Legend

Ah that brings back memories of Willo's last minute pen v Millwall in the FA cup. Wild celebrations followed by wondering how we would get away without a kicking.
Bobby gould on 11:50 - Sep 5 with 2192 viewspaulparker

Bobby gould on 11:44 - Sep 5 by loftboy

In the 90th bloody minute.

yeah it was the 90th , Wegerle scored for us off with a shot that hit the cross bar and over the line
we were on an awful run and had tons of injuries especially to the back four
the only win we had was the 3-2 against sunderland , falco volley and big jan saving a pen , (also gus ceaser falling over and giving away a pen !! )
I only remember that game as I was wearing a purple shell suit

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bobby gould on 12:58 - Sep 5 with 2114 viewsloftboy

Bobby gould on 11:50 - Sep 5 by paulparker

yeah it was the 90th , Wegerle scored for us off with a shot that hit the cross bar and over the line
we were on an awful run and had tons of injuries especially to the back four
the only win we had was the 3-2 against sunderland , falco volley and big jan saving a pen , (also gus ceaser falling over and giving away a pen !! )
I only remember that game as I was wearing a purple shell suit

Early kick off as it was two days before Christmas, we took loads up there that day though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024