Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shouldn't say this but..... 10:11 - Sep 5 with 1890 viewsjohncharles

Wouldn't it be a laugh if San Marino beat England ? Just to see Hodgeson and Rooney spluttering. And that twerp Vardy.

England will qualify anyway.

Strong and stable my arse.

Shouldn't say this but..... on 10:14 - Sep 5 with 1876 viewsToast_R

That's like saying it would funny if Chelsea get relegated
Shouldn't say this but..... (n/t) on 10:35 - Sep 5 with 1831 viewsDiscodroids

not bothered with an England result since 2006. The disconnect is bigger than mica paris arse cheeks in leather chaps.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 10:49]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Shouldn't say this but..... on 11:57 - Sep 5 with 1725 viewshoopdog

No you shouldn't say that Hodgeson has more to worry about that football you'll find out later , but saying the England team like Disco I couldn't give 2 xxxxs
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 11:59]
Shouldn't say this but..... on 12:02 - Sep 5 with 1692 viewsHollowayRanger

to think looney will be englands greatest goal scorer

how crap is that

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Shouldn't say this but..... on 12:03 - Sep 5 with 1691 viewsjohncharles

Shouldn't say this but..... on 11:57 - Sep 5 by hoopdog

No you shouldn't say that Hodgeson has more to worry about that football you'll find out later , but saying the England team like Disco I couldn't give 2 xxxxs
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 11:59]

How am I supposed to react to something about Hodgson if you keep it a secret ?

Shouldn't say this but..... on 12:13 - Sep 5 with 1656 viewsDorse

Shouldn't say this but..... on 12:03 - Sep 5 by johncharles

I am intrigued.

Maybe Hodgson, if that is his real name, is the sinister mastermind behind nefarious schemes both wily and unthinkable to normal men?

Is HE the one that:

Made Wagon Wheels smaller?
Told Ricky Gervais he was funny?
Invented wasps?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Shouldn't say this but..... on 12:14 - Sep 5 with 1656 viewsqpr1976

Are you Welsh ?
Or do you just use a famous Welsh name ?
Shouldn't say this but..... on 12:36 - Sep 5 with 1623 viewsdaveB

I think the current England team has been looking quite decent for the last year, has the makings of a good side, not one that will win anything but one that should bravely lose in the quarter finals next year.
Login to get fewer ads

Shouldn't say this but..... on 12:54 - Sep 5 with 1596 viewsNortholt_Rs

Not for all those of us who are proud to be English. You must be a taff fresh in after your tremendous 1-0 result against the mighty Cyprus. #SheepShaggerMug

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Shouldn't say this but..... on 13:33 - Sep 5 with 1544 viewsjohncharles

Shouldn't say this but..... on 12:54 - Sep 5 by Northolt_Rs

Not for all those of us who are proud to be English. You must be a taff fresh in after your tremendous 1-0 result against the mighty Cyprus. #SheepShaggerMug

I wasn't having a dig at England, I was having a go at Hodgson and Rooney. And that twerp Vardy.
We'll have to wait and see how you react to the Battle of Britain type victory over the mighty San Marino.
Rooney breaks the legendary Bobby Charlton's record with a goal against the colossal Sam Marino.
Those two names should never be in the same sentence. Sorry.

Shouldn't say this but..... on 14:34 - Sep 5 with 1496 viewsHayesender

I think it's high time the minnows of San Marino, The Faroes, Scotland etc had a pre-qualifing qualifier

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Shouldn't say this but..... on 14:43 - Sep 5 with 1480 viewsClive_Anderson

Shouldn't say this but..... on 12:36 - Sep 5 by daveB

I think the current England team has been looking quite decent for the last year, has the makings of a good side, not one that will win anything but one that should bravely lose in the quarter finals next year.

They might be a solid team, but they are just so terminally boring. Dull lifeless wins ground out against average teams and then they'll lose to the first decent team in the knockouts in a tournament.

I was actually quite pleased when Pirlo chipped in that penalty in the last Euros to put us out of our misery.
Shouldn't say this but..... on 14:48 - Sep 5 with 1472 viewspaulparker

Shouldn't say this but..... on 12:36 - Sep 5 by daveB

What are you basing that on Dave , we haven't played anyone decent and when we do we get found out
The football we play is awful all sideways passing and we can't keep the ball to save our lives
If we built a team on the OX, sterling as a focal point of attack, Shelvey as our ball playing box to box midfielder then we may have a chance but the safe options of mason,Carrick, Milner, vardy , are about as exciting as a poem night with Emma Thompson

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Shouldn't say this but..... on 15:07 - Sep 5 with 1436 viewshoopdog

Shouldn't say this but..... on 12:03 - Sep 5 by johncharles

because he is,, leave it at that
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 15:10]
Shouldn't say this but..... on 16:05 - Sep 5 with 1358 viewsBrianMcCarthy

In the 1993 San Marino-England game I convinced my old man that a good way of getting a crowd into his pub in Hendon was to advertise that the bar would be free as long as San Marino were winning.

The pub was packed. Seven seconds the bar was exploded like the stock market scene in Trading Places. I have never understood what a withering stare was until my Dad flashed me one that day.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Shouldn't say this but..... on 19:38 - Sep 5 with 1265 viewsKonk

Shouldn't say this but..... on 16:05 - Sep 5 by BrianMcCarthy

In the 1993 San Marino-England game I convinced my old man that a good way of getting a crowd into his pub in Hendon was to advertise that the bar would be free as long as San Marino were winning.

The pub was packed. Seven seconds the bar was exploded like the stock market scene in Trading Places. I have never understood what a withering stare was until my Dad flashed me one that day.

Anyone knocking Roy the boy needs to have a word with themselves. He has fuc k all to choose from and turns out an organised side - sad, but what else do you expect with 60 odd English players starting in the PL? Bloke's a God. X PS. I'm still at lunch and feeling emotional. RIP - Roy Is Priceless.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Shouldn't say this but..... on 19:52 - Sep 5 with 1243 viewsderbyhoop

Nail on head, Konk.

The top 2 teams in the country are widely acknowledged to be Man City and the mob from SW6. Last time out there were 4 players involved who could and would play for England - Cahill, Hart, Delph and Sterling.

Some of the other teams are better. But not by much.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024