Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Florist Match thread 08:55 - Sep 12 with 19025 viewsTheBlob

I suppose the general consensus is R's will win?A note of caution required as Florists are no pushover with Lansbury returning and the remainder fresh after a rest.
Should be good enough to have the advantage - a solid 2-0 home win.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Florist Match thread on 08:57 - Sep 12 with 7927 viewsDiscodroids

All right now, for all you boppers out there in the big city, all you street people with an ear for the action..

I've been asked to relay a request from Chris Ramsey . It's a special for Forest , that real live bunch from Sherwood, and I do mean 'Notts' Forest. Here's a hit with them in mind

QPR 3-2 FOREST

can you diiiiiiiig it?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Florist Match thread on 09:01 - Sep 12 with 7921 viewsHooparoo

3-0 to the good guys. There won't be many teams who will be able to cope with our attacking threat at HQ and Forest certainly won't.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Florist Match thread on 09:18 - Sep 12 with 7890 viewseghamranger

Just looked at the table and because Ipswich got spanked last night, we have moved up to third. Looking forward to this one, think our 4 front men will cause them all sorts of problems.

3-0 to us. Austin, Phillips and cherry
Florist Match thread on 09:33 - Sep 12 with 7871 viewsPunteR

Morning,afternoon,evening all...
A nice solid 3-0 . Austin,Austin and Chery...

Cmon uuuu Rs

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Florist Match thread on 09:41 - Sep 12 with 7862 viewsHunterhoop

Let's just enjoy it. If we play attacking passing football and draw 3-3 because our defence is shaky or we get some decisions against us, so be it.

I'm just really looking forward to watching Chery, Phillips, Luongo, Faurlin, Austin, et al play. That's how it should.
Florist Match thread on 09:43 - Sep 12 with 7854 viewspaulparker

Going for a hard fought 2-1 win, can see them scoring first with a second half comeback from us

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Florist Match thread on 09:47 - Sep 12 with 7847 viewsTheBlob

Win 3-0 and we can go top.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Florist Match thread on 10:06 - Sep 12 with 7818 viewsRs_Holy

I'm on holiday in the Loire Valley... The weather has been glorious for 10 days until this morning when it rained (bad omen). This coupled with way too much optimism on the board means I'm going for a 3-1 defeat... It is the Championship after all.
Login to get fewer ads

Florist Match thread on 10:09 - Sep 12 with 7809 viewsDiscodroids

Florist Match thread on 10:06 - Sep 12 by Rs_Holy

I'm on holiday in the Loire Valley... The weather has been glorious for 10 days until this morning when it rained (bad omen). This coupled with way too much optimism on the board means I'm going for a 3-1 defeat... It is the Championship after all.

lucky sod, love it there.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Florist Match thread on 10:17 - Sep 12 with 7801 viewsLewes_r

Head says 1-1

hoping for any kind of win

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Florist Match thread on 10:20 - Sep 12 with 7793 viewsisawqpratwcity

Florist Match thread on 09:47 - Sep 12 by TheBlob

Win 3-0 and we can go top.

Only needs a two goal margin.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Florist Match thread on 10:28 - Sep 12 with 7780 views2Thomas2Bowles

Sky midday.... good news re players, before a fall

1-1

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Florist Match thread on 10:29 - Sep 12 with 7774 viewsRs_Holy

Florist Match thread on 10:09 - Sep 12 by Discodroids

lucky sod, love it there.

1st visit and its fantastic... We are bringing home 2 cases of wine
Florist Match thread on 10:30 - Sep 12 with 7763 viewsClive_Anderson

We normally score 4 so I'm going for a 4-3 win.
Florist Match thread on 10:41 - Sep 12 with 7738 viewsJonDoeman

Florist Match thread on 09:41 - Sep 12 by Hunterhoop

Let's just enjoy it. If we play attacking passing football and draw 3-3 because our defence is shaky or we get some decisions against us, so be it.

I'm just really looking forward to watching Chery, Phillips, Luongo, Faurlin, Austin, et al play. That's how it should.

If our defence is shaky so be it ? I appreciate good defending, clean sheets & winning football. I'll take another 1-0 .
[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 10:42]

It Is What It Is !!

Florist Match thread on 11:00 - Sep 12 with 7694 viewsdermyqpr

Has anyone had a bet on Chery to be top goalscorer this season??

Did a little e/w at 40's
Florist Match thread on 11:02 - Sep 12 with 7683 viewsdermyqpr

Oh, and a nice bet at 12's on the R'ssssss
Florist Match thread on 11:12 - Sep 12 with 7659 viewsozranger

Getting ready to head out to join the Sydney R's to watch the game on a big screen, all goes well. As you may have heard there are special get togethers for Brissie and Melbourne. Even someone in Adelaide offering his place for anyone interested to join him. Game kicks off at 9:30pm our time, so may even get home before I turn into a pumpkin!
Florist Match thread on 11:14 - Sep 12 with 7651 viewsPunteR

Florist Match thread on 10:29 - Sep 12 by Rs_Holy

1st visit and its fantastic... We are bringing home 2 cases of wine

Nice..
Just booked 2 weeks in La Garangeoire in the Vendee area next summer. Magnifique.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Florist Match thread on 11:17 - Sep 12 with 7648 viewsHunterhoop

Florist Match thread on 10:41 - Sep 12 by JonDoeman

If our defence is shaky so be it ? I appreciate good defending, clean sheets & winning football. I'll take another 1-0 .
[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 10:42]

So would I; I'm a centre half. But I do like to watch attacking football. Who doesn't? My point was, so what if the defence is shaky if we play some bright entertaining stuff going forward!
Florist Match thread on 11:25 - Sep 12 with 7614 viewsjamois

I'm thinking if we score first we win. If they do we draw.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Florist Match thread on 11:29 - Sep 12 with 7597 viewsMatch82

530am here, waiting for a train to go to the pub.
I'll take a nice little 1-0, Matty Phillips to score
Florist Match thread on 11:32 - Sep 12 with 7584 viewsHooparoo

Florist Match thread on 11:12 - Sep 12 by ozranger

Getting ready to head out to join the Sydney R's to watch the game on a big screen, all goes well. As you may have heard there are special get togethers for Brissie and Melbourne. Even someone in Adelaide offering his place for anyone interested to join him. Game kicks off at 9:30pm our time, so may even get home before I turn into a pumpkin!

Only a few of us at the Brisbane get together but we'll make sure we're heard alright.

Urrrrsss!!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Florist Match thread on 11:39 - Sep 12 with 7524 viewsScubaHoop

Way too much positivity on here.... playing at home, brilliant squad, on a run, looking to go top with a comprehensive win, we're so clearly going to get turned over its not true. A totally deserved 0-2 massive disappointment Ramsey out postings for lunch.
Florist Match thread on 12:07 - Sep 12 with 7330 viewsSimonJames

QPR: Green, Perch, Onuoha, Angella, Konchesky, Tozser, Henry, Phillips, Luongo, Chery, Austin.

Subs: Smithies, Hall, Gladwin, Doughty, Hoilett, Emmanuel-Thomas, Hill.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/team-news-qpr-nottingham-forest-loftus-road-ch

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024