Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'King' Green? 14:00 - Sep 12 with 53897 viewsJamie

Nope, just an overpaid, useless cnt.
'King' Green? on 15:32 - Sep 12 with 4293 viewsBklynRanger

I can hear one of my neighbours somwhere throwing up. Presumably he just finished watching the replay of that piece of 'control' by Green. Misjudgement isn't even the word - he let that bump into his shin like somebody who had literally never played the game. And then to pull the man down - he managed to do the only two things he definitely shouldn't have within a split second of each other. Unbelievable.
'King' Green? on 15:35 - Sep 12 with 4279 viewskensalriser

Bah. Poor performance or not we were coasting to a win. What I really don't understand is why after Green's double error the confidence completely drained out of the team. We were still good for a point.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

'King' Green? on 15:36 - Sep 12 with 4276 viewsJAPRANGERS

'King' Green? on 15:32 - Sep 12 by BklynRanger

I can hear one of my neighbours somwhere throwing up. Presumably he just finished watching the replay of that piece of 'control' by Green. Misjudgement isn't even the word - he let that bump into his shin like somebody who had literally never played the game. And then to pull the man down - he managed to do the only two things he definitely shouldn't have within a split second of each other. Unbelievable.

How many games is the suspension now?? Maybe he will never get back in??
'King' Green? on 15:41 - Sep 12 with 4263 viewsJigsore

'King' Green? on 15:16 - Sep 12 by baz_qpr

It was a poor and unnecessary pass from ohnura. Greens touch cost us a goal, Greens foul cost us the match . Smithees was a nervous wreck from the get go.

Having said that papers over the crack of a very poor performance and we were lucky to be ahead

Ohnura =

+

?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

'King' Green? on 15:50 - Sep 12 with 4233 viewsJamie

'King' Green? on 15:36 - Sep 12 by JAPRANGERS

How many games is the suspension now?? Maybe he will never get back in??

Unfortunately it's only 1 game.
'King' Green? on 16:01 - Sep 12 with 4201 viewsJonDoeman

'King' Green? on 15:50 - Sep 12 by Jamie

Unfortunately it's only 1 game.

Having seen Smithies for the first time today, thank fck its only 1 game! Hopefully that's Green's 'one' for the season out of the way..

It Is What It Is !!

'King' Green? on 16:04 - Sep 12 with 4185 viewsMatch82

'King' Green? on 16:01 - Sep 12 by JonDoeman

Having seen Smithies for the first time today, thank fck its only 1 game! Hopefully that's Green's 'one' for the season out of the way..

Normal keepers have one a season. Green is more like 3 or 4, although he's a quality keeper otherwise
'King' Green? on 16:12 - Sep 12 with 4161 viewsbaz_qpr

I'm sure Smithies will be fine. You could tell just from his kicks that the adrenalin was flowing due to his nervousness
Login to get fewer ads

'King' Green? on 16:15 - Sep 12 with 4149 viewsHollowayRanger

'King' Green? on 14:26 - Sep 12 by Clive_Anderson

Fouling the striker was even more stupid after mis-controlling the ball.

At least 11 v 11 we would have got something out the game.

Bang on it wasn't 1 terrible mistake it was TWO

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

'King' Green? on 16:17 - Sep 12 with 4141 viewsRangers67

The clown is,was and will always be an accident waiting to happen. Hopefully the other clown Cr will be gone by Wednesday. You really are clueless as a coach if you are getting out thought by Dougie Freedman. Best bit of business in the transfer window keeping Charlie, worst bit keeping that useless prick Green. Hopefully we will see them skipping of into the sunset together holding hands very soon.
'King' Green? on 16:18 - Sep 12 with 4135 viewsTheBlob

'King' Green? on 15:05 - Sep 12 by QPRinCT

What -- the #2 goalkeeper is supposed to be warming up alongside the pitch at all times in case the #1 gets a red card?? yeah that makes sense!

And what happened pray tell?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

'King' Green? on 16:30 - Sep 12 with 4096 viewsRangers67

'King' Green? on 16:17 - Sep 12 by Rangers67

The clown is,was and will always be an accident waiting to happen. Hopefully the other clown Cr will be gone by Wednesday. You really are clueless as a coach if you are getting out thought by Dougie Freedman. Best bit of business in the transfer window keeping Charlie, worst bit keeping that useless prick Green. Hopefully we will see them skipping of into the sunset together holding hands very soon.

Just read CR assessment of the game on the BBC , that idiot must have been watching a different game to me ! Dougie Freedmans assessment was much more accurate, the better team won.Please do us all a favour Chris go now for our and your sake, the truth is you are not up to it. The very fact that you pick Rob Green says it all and how do you produce a performance like that after a two week break astounds me.
'King' Green? on 16:34 - Sep 12 with 4080 viewsJamie

You said something similar about McCarthy. Currently having a great game against City.
'King' Green? on 16:39 - Sep 12 with 4060 viewspaulparker

if you saw the interview with Green before the game it tells volumes about his state of mind, called us they and implied he didn't really want to be here
a sh1t keeper really , his distribution is poor and has the concentration levels of a 2 year old

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

'King' Green? on 16:42 - Sep 12 with 4051 viewsolderR

'King' Green? on 16:12 - Sep 12 by baz_qpr

I'm sure Smithies will be fine. You could tell just from his kicks that the adrenalin was flowing due to his nervousness

He must have a lot of adrenalin as so far its lasted the whole of the Carlisle game and 20 mins today.

Calm down son.
'King' Green? on 16:43 - Sep 12 with 3221 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

'King' Green? on 16:48 - Sep 12 with 3212 viewsGloryHunter

Just back. From my view it was a dreadful and unnecessary back pass. Richard Dunne would never have done that - he would have hoofed in into Ellerslie. Onuaha has clearly not learned much from playing alongside Dunne.

Having said that, Green would have done better to let the guy score - then it would have been 1-1 and we would have had 11 men on the pitch.

Having said that, at 1-1, the 10 men could have held on for the point, instead of throwing men forward, getting caught on the break. Lack of "match intelligence" all round.
'King' Green? on 16:48 - Sep 12 with 3212 viewsconnell10

'King' Green? on 15:16 - Sep 12 by baz_qpr

It was a poor and unnecessary pass from ohnura. Greens touch cost us a goal, Greens foul cost us the match . Smithees was a nervous wreck from the get go.

Having said that papers over the crack of a very poor performance and we were lucky to be ahead

totally disagree , we were totally pissing them when chaz scored, i must have watched a diffrent game to you mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

'King' Green? on 16:51 - Sep 12 with 3197 viewsGloryHunter

McCarthy just done a howler, by the sound of it, letting Nasri score. If that helps.
'King' Green? on 16:55 - Sep 12 with 3185 viewsMatch82

'King' Green? on 16:17 - Sep 12 by Rangers67

Congratulations, you're the clubhouse leader for kneejerk reaction of the week. Now, let's see if anyone can top that...
'King' Green? on 16:55 - Sep 12 with 3184 viewsjamois

Just me or does Smithies look a little small for a top class keeper?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

'King' Green? on 17:01 - Sep 12 with 3169 viewsJonDoeman

'King' Green? on 16:51 - Sep 12 by GloryHunter

McCarthy just done a howler, by the sound of it, letting Nasri score. If that helps.

Just been watching that , he is no loss that fella .

It Is What It Is !!

'King' Green? on 17:03 - Sep 12 with 3157 viewsRangers67

'King' Green? on 16:55 - Sep 12 by Match82

Congratulations, you're the clubhouse leader for kneejerk reaction of the week. Now, let's see if anyone can top that...

Pleased to be the leader if it gets rid of Green and Cr. But what you fail to realise is that I have been consistent with my criticism of these two for a while now. So knee jerk no but correct in my assessment yes.
'King' Green? on 17:03 - Sep 12 with 3157 viewsJonDoeman

'King' Green? on 16:12 - Sep 12 by baz_qpr

Yeah he was full of nerves, hopefully he has better game v Blackburn or his nerves might be getting worse!

It Is What It Is !!

'King' Green? on 17:04 - Sep 12 with 3156 viewsSnipper

I hope Smithies comes in and does ok and keeps his place. I've had enough of Rob Green.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024