Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL season thread 2015 10:03 - Sep 14 with 9269 viewsthame_hoops

So week one has nearly finished, was devastated the ravens couldnt quite punch the ball into the end zone in thelast minute (did you watch toboly?, Peytons arm look's like he cant throw a deep ball anymore.
a great debut by mariota and embarassment for winston, who will be the surprise teams this season? Vikings could do well, the eagles are hotly tipped with the chip kelly HC, buffalo started well too. business as usual for GB and the pats.
NFL season thread 2015 on 10:57 - Oct 2 with 1349 viewsBlackandGoldR

NFL season thread 2015 on 06:18 - Oct 2 by thame_hoops

Steelers blew that one! With 2 mins left they had a 99.82 chance to win the game! That's less cr8p I'll take from steelers fans at Wembley Sunday! Who else is going??

I will be there, got season tickets behind one of the End Zones, go every year, with my mate who's a Raven, so he's happy at least.
Who do we reckon Jets or Phins?
Jets for me, looked strong on Defense this year and Miami were awful last week by all accounts.
NFL season thread 2015 on 11:07 - Oct 2 with 1341 viewsstowmarketrange

I will be there too.My seat is in block 127,so I'm hoping for a good view of the Dolphins winning easily like last year against the Raiders.
An earlier ko time might mean less idiots who've had too much beer abusing people who don't support their teams.
NFL season thread 2015 on 11:19 - Oct 2 with 1329 viewsthame_hoops

NFL season thread 2015 on 11:07 - Oct 2 by stowmarketrange

I will be there too.My seat is in block 127,so I'm hoping for a good view of the Dolphins winning easily like last year against the Raiders.
An earlier ko time might mean less idiots who've had too much beer abusing people who don't support their teams.

Im in block 217, i think its a coin flip game. not sure who'll win, dolphins need a win badly.

i cant remember if this was discussed on last years NFL post but i certainly noticed more morons especially at the raiders/dolphins game. usually its all in good spirits with the banter (hate that word) but i saw a few instances that i hadn't seen before and it got quite nasty.

I think you are right about the boozing as the detroit/lions game was a fun atmosphere being early KO

anyone going to trafalgar sq tomorrow?
NFL season thread 2015 on 13:18 - Oct 2 with 1313 viewsstowmarketrange

NFL season thread 2015 on 11:19 - Oct 2 by thame_hoops

Im in block 217, i think its a coin flip game. not sure who'll win, dolphins need a win badly.

i cant remember if this was discussed on last years NFL post but i certainly noticed more morons especially at the raiders/dolphins game. usually its all in good spirits with the banter (hate that word) but i saw a few instances that i hadn't seen before and it got quite nasty.

I think you are right about the boozing as the detroit/lions game was a fun atmosphere being early KO

anyone going to trafalgar sq tomorrow?

What,and miss QPR v Bolton?
That was the only game I saw last year,and it was spoilt a bit for me by a few yobs who'd drunk too much trying to act like idiots.
NFL season thread 2015 on 13:22 - Oct 2 with 1310 viewsHunterhoop

I'll be there.

J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

If Ivory is fully fit and plays most of the snaps, we'll win.

A Jets team with Ivory (and Cromartie back at corner and Decker back in the slot) is a very different team to the one against the Eagles. Those all play and we should be too strong.

I really fancy Revis and Skrine to pick off Tannehill too.

We should just run the ball interspersed with the odd quick short throw until we get into the red zone....then just hang it up for Marshall.
NFL season thread 2015 on 13:55 - Oct 2 with 1305 viewsTonto

Ill probably be at Trafalgar sq tomorrow, although it will be late on as I have a work thing until 4pm...

This thread should be named the "who is going to be injured next" thread... its decimation out there... Romo, Roethlesberger, Suggs, Bryant, Nelson, JPP... and thats just the ones out for longer periods!

Meanwhile can we all laugh at the Chip Kelly is a football genius concept now?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

NFL season thread 2015 on 00:46 - Oct 3 with 1281 viewsDorse

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. However, I am easily distracted by shiny objects and bright colours so I'll probably watch it on the idiot lantern.

De-fence! Clapclapclap! Go long! Erm, score a basket from the sin bin!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

NFL season thread 2015 on 22:01 - Oct 4 with 1235 viewsrosseeles

Bears!!!!!!! wooooo

I have the bears/redskins (both won) and the rams in a 3 team bet. Unfortunately i meant to bet on the cardinals not the rams so that one will prob go to pot!
Login to get fewer ads

NFL season thread 2015 on 00:35 - Oct 5 with 1210 viewsrosseeles

NFL season thread 2015 on 22:01 - Oct 4 by rosseeles

Bears!!!!!!! wooooo

I have the bears/redskins (both won) and the rams in a 3 team bet. Unfortunately i meant to bet on the cardinals not the rams so that one will prob go to pot!

well that turned out OK!!, stunning defensive performance from the Rams, especially when you consider how easily Arizona have been scoring. Arizona didn't lead for a single minute
NFL season thread 2015 on 01:15 - Oct 5 with 1203 viewsvegasranger

NFL season thread 2015 on 13:22 - Oct 2 by Hunterhoop

I'll be there.

J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

If Ivory is fully fit and plays most of the snaps, we'll win.

A Jets team with Ivory (and Cromartie back at corner and Decker back in the slot) is a very different team to the one against the Eagles. Those all play and we should be too strong.

I really fancy Revis and Skrine to pick off Tannehill too.

We should just run the ball interspersed with the odd quick short throw until we get into the red zone....then just hang it up for Marshall.

Hunter, you're like Mystique Meg !!! Great all round calls and a good performance from the J.E.T.S.JETS, JETS , JETS !! Noticed Fireman Ed in the crowd. He gets a very mixed bag on the message boards. I rather like him.
NFL season thread 2015 on 06:32 - Oct 5 with 1185 viewsstowmarketrange

NFL season thread 2015 on 01:15 - Oct 5 by vegasranger

Hunter, you're like Mystique Meg !!! Great all round calls and a good performance from the J.E.T.S.JETS, JETS , JETS !! Noticed Fireman Ed in the crowd. He gets a very mixed bag on the message boards. I rather like him.

It felt like a one man team yesterday because Ivory cut through the Dolphins defence like a knife through butter.
It all went downhill from the Jets first possession,and I now know what it felt like to be a Derby fan at Wembley when Bobby scored.Although the beating took a lot longer to inflict.

It was my first time I've sat down that end of the new Wembley,and also the first time I've sat in the lower tier for the NFL games and the view is terrible there for anything other than football.

All I can add is "fooking w*nkers.
NFL season thread 2015 on 08:29 - Oct 5 with 1172 viewsthame_hoops

An enjoyable day, dire game for the neutral, Dolphins could only move the ball with penalties.
Anyone else notice the paint on the field getting lighter? Noticed last year too, needs to be brighter
NFL season thread 2015 on 12:26 - Oct 5 with 1149 viewsHunterhoop

NFL season thread 2015 on 01:15 - Oct 5 by vegasranger

hehe...

Shame I didn't put any money on any of those predictions.

I loved it yesterday. Was surrounded by a lot of Jets fans down behind the End Zone, most of whom had flown over from NY for the game. Made a lot of noise and presumably pissed of the FIsh fans around us, although it was all quite good humoured.

Fireman Ed is an institution and he did manage to get a couple of very loud chants going, which is impressive for Wembley. Jets fans definitely made it, if not a home game, definitely not an "away" game.

Chris Ivory is a monster.
NFL season thread 2015 on 19:28 - Oct 5 with 1126 viewsthame_hoops

Philbin was fired then....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024