Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slaven Bilic 00:22 - Sep 20 with 2397 viewsLblock

Top manager and really pleased for him

I've been extoiling his virtues for a while and hope he continues to enhance his reputation
Love his attitude to the game

No folded arms or woolly hat

Was my pick for our manager a while back Pre-Benny; but why would he?!?

Cap doffed to him though
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 0:22]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Slaven Bilic on 00:48 - Sep 20 with 2368 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

No arms folding and no woolly hat wearing is exactly what we should be looking for in a manager.

If he wears Crocs as well then he should never work in football again.

Ridiculous.
Slaven Bilic on 00:54 - Sep 20 with 2358 viewsshrewranger

top man
Slaven Bilic on 01:09 - Sep 20 with 2353 viewsbosh67

He's a top manager. But, he was always going to West Ham.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Slaven Bilic on 03:11 - Sep 20 with 2301 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Wins at Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City already. Certainly did not treat those as "bonus games".
Slaven Bilic on 08:14 - Sep 20 with 2219 viewspaulparker

Slaven Bilic on 03:11 - Sep 20 by Benny_the_Ball

Wins at Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City already. Certainly did not treat those as "bonus games".

Was also in the Billic in camp most of last season
Watched Besiktas a few times last year and they were organised and played some loverly football
West Ham play the 4-2-3-1 really well and have made some cracking signings

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Slaven Bilic on 08:48 - Sep 20 with 2195 viewsPunteR

I watched them last Monday. That payet looks a quality player,he was all over the pitch and scored 2 goals.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Slaven Bilic on 08:50 - Sep 20 with 2192 viewsTheBlob

Some of us on here wanted Bilic when Warnock was replaced.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Slaven Bilic on 08:57 - Sep 20 with 2184 viewsTHEBUSH

Bit pathetic for me some of our fans praising other teams managers whilst slagging off our own
Login to get fewer ads

Slaven Bilic on 09:54 - Sep 20 with 2108 viewsAntti_Heinola

Agree with the OP - he's doing a great job, West Ham were excellent yesterday.

I wonder, though, how LBlock would have reacted to home defeats to Bournemouth and Leicester, or fielding an under-strength side that lost to the mighty Astra of Romania? Or when he didn't bother going to Andorra?

Would he have been christened 'Bernie' Slaven? Bilious Bilic? The Crap Croatian? Or with that lovely red silk lining of his suit, reminiscent of a cheap magician, maybe he'd have gone leftfield and referred to him as the Not So Great Soprendo. Who knows?!

Seriously though, LBlock, agree with you - he's a great character and West Ham playing some very decent stuff. Second half defending yesterday was incredible.

Bare bones.

Slaven Bilic on 10:09 - Sep 20 with 2086 viewsDANRANGER

Slaven Bilic on 09:54 - Sep 20 by Antti_Heinola

I wonder, though, how LBlock would have reacted to home defeats to Bournemouth and Leicester, or fielding an under-strength side that lost to the mighty Astra of Romania? Or when he didn't bother going to Andorra?

Would he have been christened 'Bernie' Slaven? Bilious Bilic? The Crap Croatian? Or with that lovely red silk lining of his suit, reminiscent of a cheap magician, maybe he'd have gone leftfield and referred to him as the Not So Great Soprendo. Who knows?!

Seriously though, LBlock, agree with you - he's a great character and West Ham playing some very decent stuff. Second half defending yesterday was incredible.

And I thought this was going to be a general post about a manager doing well but no, another dig at ours. Does anyone seriously think bilic would have taken the QPR job, when exactly? Once again people forgetting the state of our club compared to west ham, stoke etc. just like Hughes, bilic has taken over a team on the up and tweeked the style, added a few more quality players and is currently reaping the rewards.

Had he come to us it would have been a different story. Bigger picture please.
Slaven Bilic on 11:43 - Sep 20 with 2013 viewsMonahoop

Slaven Bilic on 08:50 - Sep 20 by TheBlob

I was one of the some. The bloke is not without his faults, but he is doing a credible job at WHU at present. I love his enthusiasm.

Some on here last season were longing for McClaren and Sherlock. Not looking so clever or inspiring at the moment are they? Quite happy to stick with Ramsey at the moment for what its worth.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Slaven Bilic on 12:23 - Sep 20 with 1984 viewsTacticalR

Slaven Bilic on 09:54 - Sep 20 by Antti_Heinola

@Antti_Heinola 'Would he have been christened 'Bernie' Slaven? Bilious Bilic? The Crap Croatian? Or with that lovely red silk lining of his suit, reminiscent of a cheap magician, maybe he'd have gone leftfield and referred to him as the Not So Great Soprendo. Who knows?!'

How about 'Benny'?

Air hostess clique

Slaven Bilic on 12:30 - Sep 20 with 1972 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Slaven Bilic on 08:50 - Sep 20 by TheBlob

Some of us wanted Jurgen Kopp, a bunk up with Angelina Jolie, and a million quid in the bank as well.
Slaven Bilic on 00:36 - Sep 21 with 1824 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Bilic is a top manager and a master stroke by West Ham.
He was a geat player and has gone from strength to strength. Ive been a fan for ages.
Not stupid enough to come to us in a million years but shows what can be done when you get the right manager and team in place. Some great signings to.
Got some Hammer mates that are loving this right now, and good luck to them!

Note- This aint a dig at Ramsey and I still support him, just a bit of praise for a board / club who got the right man for thier team. :)
(No subject) (n/t) on 01:04 - Sep 21 with 1820 viewsPunteR

Slaven Bilic on 00:36 - Sep 21 by bacardiinbrissie

Bilic is a top manager and a master stroke by West Ham.
He was a geat player and has gone from strength to strength. Ive been a fan for ages.
Not stupid enough to come to us in a million years but shows what can be done when you get the right manager and team in place. Some great signings to.
Got some Hammer mates that are loving this right now, and good luck to them!

Note- This aint a dig at Ramsey and I still support him, just a bit of praise for a board / club who got the right man for thier team. :)

[Post edited 21 Sep 2015 7:16]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024