Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LOLverpool 11:05 - Sep 24 with 7790 viewsBluce_Ree

The only thing better than Carlisle knocking them out was them struggling to a penalties win. That means they are stuck with Brendan for a little longer. They are in turmoil. I work with a season ticket holder and he said that the fans who take the big flags there have been told they now have to wear luminous official jacket things and sign a register (actually they should all sign a f**king register in my opinion). So they are refusing to do it. Atmosphere at an all time low. People left before extra time in a huff.

Brilliant.

I hate them the most. Steven Gerrard's slip against Chelsea is third behind Bobby's goal and Terry's missed pen in my list of best things that have ever happened.

Scutty f**kers. I love it.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

LOLverpool on 11:16 - Sep 24 with 6109 viewsthame_hoops

I thought you hated Chelsea the most
LOLverpool on 11:28 - Sep 24 with 6087 viewsBluce_Ree

LOLverpool on 11:16 - Sep 24 by thame_hoops

I thought you hated Chelsea the most

Nope. Don't get me wrong, I pray nightly that a meteor will crash into Stamford Bridge. I hate everything about the club. If they folded I'd probably get the date it happened tattooed on my f**king neck.

But I hate Liverpool fans more than I hate Chelsea fans. They are such infinite c*nts. I mean Chelsea are probably as bad and I've got nothing positive to say about either and they can F**K OFF FOREVER too but I've developed a special hatred of Liverpool fans.

I hate Chelsea because it's right to hate them and because I'm supposed to hate them. It's a QPR thing/a London thing. I hate Liverpool fans because I've seen what they are capable of first hand. The arrogance, the absolute lack of class. They are infinitely shit.

LOLverpool on 09:53 - Oct 22 with 5743 viewsBluce_Ree

I saw a grown man wearing a full kit on Monday with KLOPP on the back.

KUNTT more like.

LOLverpool on 10:02 - Oct 22 with 5709 viewssimmo

LOLverpool on 09:53 - Oct 22 by Bluce_Ree

I saw a grown man wearing a full kit on Monday with KLOPP on the back.

KUNTT more like.

Grown men, FFS.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

LOLverpool on 10:16 - Oct 22 with 5677 viewsKonk

LOLverpool on 10:02 - Oct 22 by simmo

Grown men, FFS.

Is that a direct quote from a Shankly txt msg? R U OK M8? I know you pay per letter with banners, but FFS PPL, you saved yourself about £8 there.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

LOLverpool on 10:23 - Oct 22 with 5654 viewssimmo

If you're going to go to the trouble of being a cúnt, at least be a cúnt that uses correct grammar. It's embarrassing but nowhere near that Chelsea fan with the A4 anti-Lampard sign. I don't think that will be beaten.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

LOLverpool on 10:25 - Oct 22 with 5648 viewsaston_hoop

LOLverpool on 10:16 - Oct 22 by Konk

Is that a direct quote from a Shankly txt msg? R U OK M8? I know you pay per letter with banners, but FFS PPL, you saved yourself about £8 there.

You can buy a house for that £8 in Liverpool can't you? Or that must at least get you a go on a granny à la Rooney?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

LOLverpool on 19:09 - Feb 28 with 5309 viewsBluce_Ree

Bet these scutty c*nts win the shoot out.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 19:09]

Login to get fewer ads

LOLverpool on 19:13 - Feb 28 with 5291 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not now, why is it the longer the run up the less confident the more likely a miss? City to win now
LOLverpool on 19:17 - Feb 28 with 5283 viewsGloucs_R

LOLverpool on 11:28 - Sep 24 by Bluce_Ree

Nope. Don't get me wrong, I pray nightly that a meteor will crash into Stamford Bridge. I hate everything about the club. If they folded I'd probably get the date it happened tattooed on my f**king neck.

But I hate Liverpool fans more than I hate Chelsea fans. They are such infinite c*nts. I mean Chelsea are probably as bad and I've got nothing positive to say about either and they can F**K OFF FOREVER too but I've developed a special hatred of Liverpool fans.

I hate Chelsea because it's right to hate them and because I'm supposed to hate them. It's a QPR thing/a London thing. I hate Liverpool fans because I've seen what they are capable of first hand. The arrogance, the absolute lack of class. They are infinitely shit.

Thought it was just me!

Poll: Are we staying up?

LOLverpool on 19:18 - Feb 28 with 5271 viewsBluce_Ree

LOLVERPOOL!

LOLverpool on 20:15 - Feb 28 with 5156 viewskomradkirk

the world is not ready for liverpool to be winning trophies again.
it fills my heart with dread.
LOLverpool on 20:58 - Feb 28 with 5062 viewsBluce_Ree

Are there highlights tonight on non-Sky TV? Will I be able to see Liverpool fans' tears?

LOLverpool on 16:29 - Feb 29 with 4863 viewsBluce_Ree

What a lovely quiet day with the office scousers.

Not a f**king peep about the game from them. If it had gone their way, they wouldn't have shut up.

Not that any of them went.

Liverpool? Shite.

LOLverpool on 17:31 - Feb 29 with 4803 viewsHendonHoop

I can honestly say that I have never really disliked any Club, but when I heard that some Liverpool fans preferred to be known as , " SCOUSE. NOT ENGLISH " As well as that there is also a so-called " Unwritten Law " at Anfield that it is frowned upon to take in a St.George's flag to the ground. It sort of soured my feelings a little bit as I always cheer for all of our UK teams when they play in Europe. Funny how I sometimes notice other various nations flags being waved around their old stadium.
LOLverpool on 10:16 - Mar 1 with 4662 viewsBluce_Ree

LOLverpool on 17:31 - Feb 29 by HendonHoop

I can honestly say that I have never really disliked any Club, but when I heard that some Liverpool fans preferred to be known as , " SCOUSE. NOT ENGLISH " As well as that there is also a so-called " Unwritten Law " at Anfield that it is frowned upon to take in a St.George's flag to the ground. It sort of soured my feelings a little bit as I always cheer for all of our UK teams when they play in Europe. Funny how I sometimes notice other various nations flags being waved around their old stadium.

A yes, there's a good historical reason for the St George flag thing. It's that Liverpool FC are c*nts.

LOLverpool on 10:55 - Mar 1 with 4634 viewsscot1963

Just about all the boys at work are middle aged Liverpool 'glory supporters' and one of them had even got their hands on that trophy before they'd played Stoke so I have a secret chuckle while pretending to commiserate with them on their pain arf arf
LOLverpool on 21:59 - Apr 28 with 4322 viewsBluce_Ree

LOLverpool on 10:55 - Mar 1 by scot1963

Just about all the boys at work are middle aged Liverpool 'glory supporters' and one of them had even got their hands on that trophy before they'd played Stoke so I have a secret chuckle while pretending to commiserate with them on their pain arf arf

Lol! Last minute.

LOLverpool on 23:37 - Apr 28 with 4150 viewskensalriser

Was there a match involving Liverpool this week then?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

LOLverpool on 08:07 - Apr 29 with 4018 viewsLadbrokeR

To be honest I don't really like anyone apart from England and us. I am regularly called bitter by mates at work. I think it's normal.
LOLverpool on 09:15 - Apr 29 with 3978 viewspaulparker

Delighted this lot got beat , if it wasn't for them we would have had at least 2 /3 European campaigns in the late eighties and early nineties and so would have Coventry , Wimbledon, Oxford
imagine the Gerry team of 92/93 in the Uefa Cup

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

LOLverpool on 09:47 - Apr 29 with 3936 viewsMonahoop

LOLverpool on 17:31 - Feb 29 by HendonHoop

I used to work with a Scouser who was a Liverpool fan. He reiterated the Scouse not English thing. He claimed there were two Dublins. West Dublin in Ireland and East Dublin in England. It's that old Irish thing you know. Everton supporters to him were English. Odd, considering I've met a few Irish Everton fans down the years. Weird lot those Scousers!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

LOLverpool on 21:37 - May 18 with 3711 viewsBluce_Ree

TASTE THE RAINBOW, MOTHERF*CKERS!!!

HAhahahahaHHHAAAHAHAaaahhaha! Oh god. This is too funny. All the media was sucking them clean off today! All the Liverpool fans had flags on their houses!

A cockney red that I used to work with went to Liverpool to go to the Echo Arena to 'soak up the atmosphere' and watch the game with 9000 other fans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

LOLverpool on 21:45 - May 18 with 3654 viewskomradkirk

Finish the season now,big regret not actually watching it.
Right up their holes.
LOLverpool on 21:55 - May 18 with 3608 viewsactonman

30k lolpool fans at a loose end in basl tonight
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024