Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LOLverpool 11:05 - Sep 24 with 7792 viewsBluce_Ree

The only thing better than Carlisle knocking them out was them struggling to a penalties win. That means they are stuck with Brendan for a little longer. They are in turmoil. I work with a season ticket holder and he said that the fans who take the big flags there have been told they now have to wear luminous official jacket things and sign a register (actually they should all sign a f**king register in my opinion). So they are refusing to do it. Atmosphere at an all time low. People left before extra time in a huff.

Brilliant.

I hate them the most. Steven Gerrard's slip against Chelsea is third behind Bobby's goal and Terry's missed pen in my list of best things that have ever happened.

Scutty f**kers. I love it.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

LOLverpool on 22:02 - May 18 with 2177 viewsRangersDave

Living here in scouse town with a scouse missus you hear it all, but the best thing I've just found out is that the arrogant c0cks had a victory parade planned for tomorrow. Lol

Tools, utter tools.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

LOLverpool on 22:05 - May 18 with 2157 viewsBluce_Ree

LOLverpool on 22:02 - May 18 by RangersDave

Living here in scouse town with a scouse missus you hear it all, but the best thing I've just found out is that the arrogant c0cks had a victory parade planned for tomorrow. Lol

Tools, utter tools.

It's sooo funny. Oh god. The sheer number of flags in town were ridiculous. It's the Europa! They never cared about it before.

LOLverpool on 22:16 - May 18 with 2097 viewsMrSheen

LOLverpool on 21:55 - May 18 by actonman

30k lolpool fans at a loose end in basl tonight

Must be a jewellers shop or two they could visit after hours.

Just watched it in a pub in Euston rammed with plastic Scousers. My Spanish friend outed us by shouting Conyo a lot at everyone around us when the goal was disallowed.
LOLverpool on 08:05 - May 19 with 1830 viewspaulparker

Wish I went to the pub to watch it now , our local is full of 40 odd year old men who are plastic Reds , would have been a treat to watch them shuffle out the door at 10pm
all of them to a man thought they had won it and were going to have "magical nights " with the champions league next year
also saw there was a few fisticuffs with Liverpool blaming it on segregation issues (again) Im only surprised they haven't blamed it on Chelsea & millwall fans

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

LOLverpool on 08:40 - May 19 with 1782 viewsElHoop

LOLverpool on 09:47 - Apr 29 by Monahoop

I used to work with a Scouser who was a Liverpool fan. He reiterated the Scouse not English thing. He claimed there were two Dublins. West Dublin in Ireland and East Dublin in England. It's that old Irish thing you know. Everton supporters to him were English. Odd, considering I've met a few Irish Everton fans down the years. Weird lot those Scousers!

I think that you'll find that Everton were historically the 'catholic' club and Liverpool were 'protestant' but that's all gone now. Certainly that's how my (red) dad was brought up as a boy and his family were/are all Liverpool rather than Everton. I don't think that there's any sort of sectarian divide any more - it's just a free for all, but Liverpool do have a lot of Irish fans these days.
LOLverpool on 09:03 - May 19 with 1753 viewsMonahoop

I generally don't have an issue with Liverpool as a club, but some of their fans do grate on the nerves, what with their in your face, we were great once, right to win attitude. In some ways they are worse than Man Utd fans, especially the artificial ones. And their manager Jeurgan Klopp? I know a few on here feel and have commented that he is a breath of fresh air, a happy smiling amiable German patting his players on the back when things go well, or playing the blame game when things don't and generally lapping up to the sporting media attention. The BBC's and RTE's 'love in' with the man is embarrassing, when in reality I don't think he is any better than many that went before him at that club. He tries too hard to be liked, at least that's how I interpret the man. Jeurgan Klopp. More like Jeurgan Klott!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

LOLverpool on 10:35 - May 19 with 1697 viewsElHoop

LOLverpool on 09:03 - May 19 by Monahoop

I generally don't have an issue with Liverpool as a club, but some of their fans do grate on the nerves, what with their in your face, we were great once, right to win attitude. In some ways they are worse than Man Utd fans, especially the artificial ones. And their manager Jeurgan Klopp? I know a few on here feel and have commented that he is a breath of fresh air, a happy smiling amiable German patting his players on the back when things go well, or playing the blame game when things don't and generally lapping up to the sporting media attention. The BBC's and RTE's 'love in' with the man is embarrassing, when in reality I don't think he is any better than many that went before him at that club. He tries too hard to be liked, at least that's how I interpret the man. Jeurgan Klopp. More like Jeurgan Klott!

I think that they're an interesting team at the moment. Klopp has proved that he can get a better tune out of his squad than Rodgers did, as he's got exactly the same squad apart from Caulker. He's taken his time to work out what he's got there, in the same way really as JFH has done at QPR. Now they'll both have to fiddle around with their squads if they are to improve next season. I think that Klopp might shift out one or two who aren't expecting to go and use the money to invest in what he does want. Changing the squad always means that you need more time to settle down again. If either Liverpool or QPR make the top 6 next season they'll be doing well if they've brought in a lot of players. I'm not sure about Klopp - he'll either end up very successful or shite - I doubt that it'll be anywhere in between. So far he's done very well though.

That would be an interesting match bet - who will finish higher in their league next season - QPR or Liverpool?
LOLverpool on 15:11 - May 19 with 1580 viewsBluce_Ree

Klopp, bless him, is weird. At first he was charismatic and interesting but now it just comes across as weirdness.

Login to get fewer ads

LOLverpool on 15:26 - May 19 with 1559 viewsKonk

LOLverpool on 08:40 - May 19 by ElHoop

I think that you'll find that Everton were historically the 'catholic' club and Liverpool were 'protestant' but that's all gone now. Certainly that's how my (red) dad was brought up as a boy and his family were/are all Liverpool rather than Everton. I don't think that there's any sort of sectarian divide any more - it's just a free for all, but Liverpool do have a lot of Irish fans these days.

I know a Scouse lad who's a huge LFC fan - follows them everywhere - and he and the lads he goes to the football with are all Orange Lodge too. Not saying sectarianism's a big deal in Liverpool nowadays, but it rumbles on for some folk.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

LOLverpool on 15:28 - May 19 with 1553 viewsTacticalR

In my opinion it's still too early to pass judgement on Klopp, especially as he is a manager who likes to do a long stint at a club. Where he has been successful is in giving Liverpool fans one thing they really needed - hope. However, as Francis Bacon pointed out long ago: 'hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper'. Just ask the Everton fans.

For now it seems that hope is more important than league position

Air hostess clique

LOLverpool on 16:53 - Feb 4 with 1091 viewsBluce_Ree

HA!

LOLverpool on 17:24 - Feb 4 with 1039 viewsBoston

LOLverpool on 11:16 - Sep 24 by thame_hoops

I thought you hated Chelsea the most

He's an equal opportunity hater.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

LOLverpool on 17:57 - Feb 4 with 995 viewsBoston

LOLverpool on 08:40 - May 19 by ElHoop

Spot on. Liverpool FC founded by members of the Orange Order, but sectarian sentiment was never a big issue and had virtually disappeared by the 1960's.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

LOLverpool on 23:44 - Apr 23 with 523 viewsBluce_Ree

Palace's ability to beat LOLverpool make me almost like them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024