Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham - trouble in store 07:30 - Sep 25 with 17243 viewsDorse

The Fulham Young Gentlemen's Society for the Promotion of Fisticuffs and Hullabaloo (established 1856) has joined forces with their youth firm The Cottage Casuals. Last season, four opposition fans were hospitalised after having Lobster bisque thrown in their faces. And several were injured when fans had their butlers throw stale canapés.

Be careful out there.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 7:36]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fulham - trouble in store on 16:01 - Feb 12 with 2711 viewsDorse

'One's elderly pater familias
Advised "Be a Rangers fan"
I said
"That's simply not on, Father. You're not yourself since mater left you for Giles"...'
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 16:02]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fulham - trouble in store on 21:56 - Feb 12 with 2479 viewskarl

Given the conditions down Putney they're a resourceful bunch
Fulham - trouble in store on 05:51 - Feb 13 with 2316 viewsPommyhoop

The Firm agreed to talk to us only if we hid their identity

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Fulham - trouble in store on 16:37 - Feb 13 with 2202 viewsTacticalR

We were no match for their untamed wit
Though some of the lads said they'll be back next week

Air hostess clique

Fulham - trouble in store on 08:00 - Feb 15 with 1974 viewsRs_Holy

From the Fulham Independent Message Board... Cheered me up a little...

embarrassing -- 80s Fulham, Sunday, February 14, 04:23:37pm (NoHost/85.17.24.67)

Yesterday was the first away game I've been to in quite a few years as I've been living abroad. I couldn't believe the number of gobby kids we have attracted. Several incidents yesterday, firstly walking to the game a group of 14m5 or so Younger Fulham (late teens) singing anti QPR songs until confronted by 2, yes 2 Rangers "boys" when they quickly shut up and walked on looking at their shoes. Secondly the prat in the dark blue coat in the left hand corner of our end goading/winding up Rangers incessantly only to virtually burst into tears when spotted by one of his "victims" outside saying "it's just banter mate". I think the rangers chap felt sorry for him in the end.

We lived through football violence in the 70's and 80s, I even partook myself from time to time, it was the way things where. Nowadays it is just embarrassing seeing these wannabe kids acting "hard" then soiling themselves when confronted. I guess one of the problems of pretending to be a hooligan is that now and again some real hooligans might want to punch you!! If any of you are reading this, give it a rest lads, just go and enjoy the games, it's 2016.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024