Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F*CK OFF RAMSEY 20:29 - Sep 25 with 32002 viewsthompsonridd

If you can't get a team up for it for a local derby with 4, 000 away fans you should probably work somewhere else
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:23 - Sep 25 with 3560 viewsactonman

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:14 - Sep 25 by captainmycaptian

thing is they will never sack him

I'm very concerned that you are probably right
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:24 - Sep 25 with 3565 viewskomradkirk

clownschool out there tonight.....shameful
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:25 - Sep 25 with 3563 viewsBostonR

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:22 - Sep 25 by jamois

Fact is nedum is probably a bench player. Nice bloke n all. Great relationship with his mum. Not me mind. Never knew her. But still. Rubber bands for legs.

He is not a footballer just a good athlete.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:25 - Sep 25 with 3555 viewsHooparoo

Something is clearly wrong. You could see from the first minute. Hunched shoulders, quiet and just strolling around.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:26 - Sep 25 with 3550 viewsCHUBBS

i'd be very pleased with Nigel Pearson,proven at this and Premier league level with a presence and ability CR just doesn't posses.
Easily the best option currently available.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:36 - Sep 25 with 3444 viewsJuzzie

I'm as pissed off with the players as i am with the managerial team. None of them looked up for this and each one second best in every position.

I feel sorry for Chery, i'd have taken off Faurlin.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:37 - Sep 25 with 3436 viewsWestonsuperR

I'm really not sure how a squad of players as strong as this can be this bad, these dreadful performances are becoming a regular occurrence. A real low for our club tonight, not a save to make for Fulham Keeper.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:39 - Sep 25 with 3419 viewsFloridaR

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:36 - Sep 25 by Juzzie

I'm as pissed off with the players as i am with the managerial team. None of them looked up for this and each one second best in every position.

I feel sorry for Chery, i'd have taken off Faurlin.

Faurlin and that ball-less scrotum Perch.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Login to get fewer ads

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:48 - Sep 25 with 3313 viewsJonDoeman

I think we all need a pep talk from Neil . #NoBrainer

It Is What It Is !!

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:48 - Sep 25 with 3306 viewsElHoop

We should have gone through a proper manager selection process in the summer, when there were more options. I'm not convinced that this squad is as good as people think, but it's a lot better than it looked tonight. Whether there's a decent defence hidden away somewhere I don't know, but I somehow doubt it. We need to get out of this endless game of sacking managers mid-season, but our support isn't likely to support Ramsey the way it's going, so the merry go round will start again I guess.

Depressing.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:49 - Sep 25 with 3298 viewsBostonR

Can we have Clint Hill and Richard Dunne back please.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:49 - Sep 25 with 3295 viewsBlackCrowe

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:37 - Sep 25 by WestonsuperR

I'm really not sure how a squad of players as strong as this can be this bad, these dreadful performances are becoming a regular occurrence. A real low for our club tonight, not a save to make for Fulham Keeper.

Exactly this, A top-six squad of players, but no shape, no movement, no plan, nothing. Ramsey was always a massive gamble, however nice a guy he may be. It hasn't worked. Next...whoever the fck that is.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:50 - Sep 25 with 3280 viewsJigsore

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:22 - Sep 25 by jamois

Fact is nedum is probably a bench player. Nice bloke n all. Great relationship with his mum. Not me mind. Never knew her. But still. Rubber bands for legs.

yeah mate tell that to his dead mam, very sensitive and all

Trust, I am as pissed of as all of yous and frankly i'm doing really f*cking well to reign it in considering i've been constantly pissed since 8pm yesterday evening. But we've still got a good squad and all, I genuinely think if Ramsey makes the right moves (maybe that involves a new defensive coach ahem) we can finish strongly

Cliché though it is its a long season and we're what, a quarter of the way through? I'd still give Ramsey a season. To think we could go up in anything but that is frankly arrogant. We're not a big club, we don't "deserve" to go up, just because we have a truly fantastic striker in Austin doesn't mean we're guaranteed a place in the Premier League next season

If Ramsey hasn't shown by the arse end if this season that he can plug our defence which is currently leakier than a cruise ship made of Leerdammer then he ought to go, thats my ultimatum

until then we should try to keep the faith and not act like a bunch of spoilt brats

That said our away support was magnificent tonight so well done to them

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:53 - Sep 25 with 3231 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:54 - Sep 25 with 3220 viewsCHUBBS

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:48 - Sep 25 by ElHoop

We should have gone through a proper manager selection process in the summer, when there were more options. I'm not convinced that this squad is as good as people think, but it's a lot better than it looked tonight. Whether there's a decent defence hidden away somewhere I don't know, but I somehow doubt it. We need to get out of this endless game of sacking managers mid-season, but our support isn't likely to support Ramsey the way it's going, so the merry go round will start again I guess.

Depressing.

You can't support what you don't believe in.
Ramsey would get more time if the performances didn't reflect the poor results,however we all know that's not the case.
Yes he's a decent fella but so were Waddock,Harford,Magilton Hart etc.
The results for for the quality of this squad are pitiful and we seem to be going backwards fast.
Stability is only a success if the right management are in place.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:56 - Sep 25 with 3096 viewsElHoop

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:54 - Sep 25 by CHUBBS

You can't support what you don't believe in.
Ramsey would get more time if the performances didn't reflect the poor results,however we all know that's not the case.
Yes he's a decent fella but so were Waddock,Harford,Magilton Hart etc.
The results for for the quality of this squad are pitiful and we seem to be going backwards fast.
Stability is only a success if the right management are in place.

But we'll just get someone else who is no good for us. You can bet on it.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:59 - Sep 25 with 3072 viewsRangers67

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:50 - Sep 25 by Jigsore

yeah mate tell that to his dead mam, very sensitive and all

Trust, I am as pissed of as all of yous and frankly i'm doing really f*cking well to reign it in considering i've been constantly pissed since 8pm yesterday evening. But we've still got a good squad and all, I genuinely think if Ramsey makes the right moves (maybe that involves a new defensive coach ahem) we can finish strongly

Cliché though it is its a long season and we're what, a quarter of the way through? I'd still give Ramsey a season. To think we could go up in anything but that is frankly arrogant. We're not a big club, we don't "deserve" to go up, just because we have a truly fantastic striker in Austin doesn't mean we're guaranteed a place in the Premier League next season

If Ramsey hasn't shown by the arse end if this season that he can plug our defence which is currently leakier than a cruise ship made of Leerdammer then he ought to go, thats my ultimatum

until then we should try to keep the faith and not act like a bunch of spoilt brats

That said our away support was magnificent tonight so well done to them

Have you been taking drugs? Ramsay is facking useless no players with pace no plan no pride
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:59 - Sep 25 with 3057 views2Thomas2Bowles

As I posted on the match fred...

The simple truth is CR is not a first team manager, never was never will be

He is youth coach, that's his level, it was a massive mistake by TF, he should have been replaced at the end of last season, he is way out of his depth

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:00 - Sep 25 with 3056 viewsCHUBBS

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:56 - Sep 25 by ElHoop

But we'll just get someone else who is no good for us. You can bet on it.

If TF is making the decisions almost certainly.
Almost every decision that fella has made since he's been here has been pathetic.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:01 - Sep 25 with 3032 viewsElHoop

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:00 - Sep 25 by CHUBBS

If TF is making the decisions almost certainly.
Almost every decision that fella has made since he's been here has been pathetic.

But was TF in charge when Ramsey was appointed permanently?
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:03 - Sep 25 with 3006 viewsDiscodroids

their 3rd goal was like revies leeds!!..fackin fulham!!

barry davies "to a man jack"

cnts

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:04 - Sep 25 with 2986 viewsMatch82

Dire. I've been an advocate of giving him time, but patience is running out. Next game is the most important one of his career, for me. It's crucial. If he can motivate the players to put in a good performance and implement a good enough set of tactics to play well, and win, I think that shows he has enough about him to see where this goes. Anything less and its time to look elsewhere.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:05 - Sep 25 with 2974 viewsCHUBBS

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:01 - Sep 25 by ElHoop

But was TF in charge when Ramsey was appointed permanently?

Yes
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:06 - Sep 25 with 2956 viewsJigsore

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:59 - Sep 25 by Rangers67

Have you been taking drugs? Ramsay is facking useless no players with pace no plan no pride

aha maybe but so focking what? We clearly have players with pace, we've been talking constantly about the team spirit until tonight and yet we got shat on. I hate it, you hate it but it happens. Even under Neil we got shafted 6-0 by Fulham and I don't exactly recall many shouts for a sacking then...

I genuinely get the impression there are lot of people here that would prefer being proven right rather than us absolutely c*nting this league by storm

Like I said, this game f*cking hurts but in the long we might be learning, if Ramseys team is still conceding goals like this by summer than yeah, ta ta pal, but until than i'm gritting my teeth and crossing my fingers.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:10 - Sep 25 with 2915 viewsJonDoeman

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:06 - Sep 25 by Jigsore

aha maybe but so focking what? We clearly have players with pace, we've been talking constantly about the team spirit until tonight and yet we got shat on. I hate it, you hate it but it happens. Even under Neil we got shafted 6-0 by Fulham and I don't exactly recall many shouts for a sacking then...

I genuinely get the impression there are lot of people here that would prefer being proven right rather than us absolutely c*nting this league by storm

Like I said, this game f*cking hurts but in the long we might be learning, if Ramseys team is still conceding goals like this by summer than yeah, ta ta pal, but until than i'm gritting my teeth and crossing my fingers.

By summer? There speaks a man who hasn't paid for a season ticket!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024