Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F*CK OFF RAMSEY 20:29 - Sep 25 with 31941 viewsthompsonridd

If you can't get a team up for it for a local derby with 4, 000 away fans you should probably work somewhere else
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:11 - Sep 25 with 2870 viewspaulparker

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:04 - Sep 25 by Match82

Dire. I've been an advocate of giving him time, but patience is running out. Next game is the most important one of his career, for me. It's crucial. If he can motivate the players to put in a good performance and implement a good enough set of tactics to play well, and win, I think that shows he has enough about him to see where this goes. Anything less and its time to look elsewhere.

If he can motivate
Implement good tactics

He has had since February a preseason and about ten games this season
It's not happening , he is out of his depth big time , I was there and it was dire
Also lets stop this nonsense of him being a good coach shall we
Any decent coach would start with the back four and get them organised , we must have the worst record in all four divisions , it's a disgrace with the squad we have
The sub of toszer for Austin just about sums him up
Sack him now

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:12 - Sep 25 with 2870 views2Thomas2Bowles

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:06 - Sep 25 by Jigsore

aha maybe but so focking what? We clearly have players with pace, we've been talking constantly about the team spirit until tonight and yet we got shat on. I hate it, you hate it but it happens. Even under Neil we got shafted 6-0 by Fulham and I don't exactly recall many shouts for a sacking then...

I genuinely get the impression there are lot of people here that would prefer being proven right rather than us absolutely c*nting this league by storm

Like I said, this game f*cking hurts but in the long we might be learning, if Ramseys team is still conceding goals like this by summer than yeah, ta ta pal, but until than i'm gritting my teeth and crossing my fingers.

By summer, if this carries on we will be relagated way before the summer

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:14 - Sep 25 with 2843 viewsRangersDave

I'd like to see where the players of pace are this season (maybe Austin excepted)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:15 - Sep 25 with 2839 viewsJigsore

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:10 - Sep 25 by JonDoeman

By summer? There speaks a man who hasn't paid for a season ticket!

Reply to my comment and then downvote it in one smooth motion, nice

yeah i'd love to be able to afford a season ticket but unfortunately i'm a poor student, I live about 180 miles from the ground I can't drive but yeah... f*ck me. If you ever wondered why you don't see a load of younger QPR fans maybe that kinda of attitude isn't very helpful

don't get me wrong, I both appreciate, envy (and mostly pity lol) those who get to see us play every other week but just because you spend more money than me does not mean you care more than me

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:17 - Sep 25 with 2801 viewsRangers67

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:06 - Sep 25 by Jigsore

aha maybe but so focking what? We clearly have players with pace, we've been talking constantly about the team spirit until tonight and yet we got shat on. I hate it, you hate it but it happens. Even under Neil we got shafted 6-0 by Fulham and I don't exactly recall many shouts for a sacking then...

I genuinely get the impression there are lot of people here that would prefer being proven right rather than us absolutely c*nting this league by storm

Like I said, this game f*cking hurts but in the long we might be learning, if Ramseys team is still conceding goals like this by summer than yeah, ta ta pal, but until than i'm gritting my teeth and crossing my fingers.

I admire your loyalty but this guy is only taking us in one direction down the table. The players obviously don't believe in him. Time to go CHris
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:23 - Sep 25 with 2734 viewsWesty75

I like to consider myself a relatively patient man, and I really wanted Ramsay to succeed, f*ck knows we needed him to. Unfortunately he has shown nothing, either on his previous CV or at Rangers, to suggest that he deserves to manage our great club. He was a risk, it hasn't worked out, time to go.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:28 - Sep 25 with 2693 viewsBluce_Ree

I don't rate Ramsey at all. Tonight sums it up. Our most important player left isolated up front chasing shit long balls and hit and hope crosses all night. I'm surprised he didn't get injured sooner.

That said, I'm more disappointed in our shit players tonight.

They were all shit apart from Konchesky who I thought was only a little bit shit. And Austin. Who can't be judged given that we couldn't get him the ball.

I hate 4-5-1 or whatever the f**k it is we play. I know it's how most teams play but give me a partnership up front. This new football is shit and can spit on my dad's cock.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:29 - Sep 25 with 2685 views2Thomas2Bowles

Everywhere I look Twitter, Facebook other MB's the majority of fans want CR gone

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:29 - Sep 25 with 2684 viewsMatch82

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:11 - Sep 25 by paulparker

If he can motivate
Implement good tactics

He has had since February a preseason and about ten games this season
It's not happening , he is out of his depth big time , I was there and it was dire
Also lets stop this nonsense of him being a good coach shall we
Any decent coach would start with the back four and get them organised , we must have the worst record in all four divisions , it's a disgrace with the squad we have
The sub of toszer for Austin just about sums him up
Sack him now

My point is that you learn a lot when someone has their back to the wall, and this is that time for Ramsey. All the work going on behind the club requires as much stability as possible and its this, rather than a belief in ramsey in particular, which is what makes me want to give him time.

But if he can't get the players motivated now, when they are playing for his job, then I'd cut ties.

I just think the next match will tell us a lot, and that waiting one week isn't going to make any difference to the outcome of our season.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:32 - Sep 25 with 2663 viewsWesty75

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:28 - Sep 25 by Bluce_Ree

I don't rate Ramsey at all. Tonight sums it up. Our most important player left isolated up front chasing shit long balls and hit and hope crosses all night. I'm surprised he didn't get injured sooner.

That said, I'm more disappointed in our shit players tonight.

They were all shit apart from Konchesky who I thought was only a little bit shit. And Austin. Who can't be judged given that we couldn't get him the ball.

I hate 4-5-1 or whatever the f**k it is we play. I know it's how most teams play but give me a partnership up front. This new football is shit and can spit on my dad's cock.

Totally agree about the one up front thing, scourge of the modern game. Load of B0llocks.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:34 - Sep 25 with 2643 viewsnewgolddream

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:32 - Sep 25 by Westy75

Totally agree about the one up front thing, scourge of the modern game. Load of B0llocks.

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:56 - Sep 25 with 2532 viewsDejR_vu

Nah, he's a great coach apparently, can't everyone see that?

It seems the entire world of football that didn't give him a managers job may have been right all along, but hey, how was LF to know? May as well have given it to the bloke that drives the bus to away games. Clueless from top to bottom.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 23:09 - Sep 25 with 2475 viewskensalriser

I was naive enough to think after the transfer window slammed shut (TM) that we easily had enough to compete at the top of this division, but four games and two points later, we're clearly way off.

Our defence is a shambles (most goals conceded now, along with the bottom two), we have no spine, we have no leader (Onuoha not a good choice of captain) and now we have no strikers.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 23:13 - Sep 25 with 2438 viewsthemodfather

TIME TO GO RAMSEY, don't wait resign you are not up to it and are making us a laughing stock
no defence, poor tactics and endlessly run ragged...you hav ehad too long in a job you should not have been given
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 23:21 - Sep 25 with 2384 viewsqprphil

The writing is well and truly on the wall. No shape, no defence, we were poor, and we are getting worse. Henry in the middle, no thanks, Fulham were made to look good, space everywhere, it was just to easy. I reckon my local Conf South team Ebbsfleet could have beaten them. The players don't seem to play for him, there is no protection for the defenders from the midfielders, no passion. Relegation springs to mind, is a new manager required, I think so, out of his depth, yes, a good youth coach, probably.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 23:23 - Sep 25 with 2372 viewsHayesender

Been in the door 5 minutes from watching 55 minutes of that shambles.

Up for work in 5 hours and have made the decision that's me done with spending my hard earned while that PE teacher is still here

Poll: Shamima Beghum

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 23:29 - Sep 25 with 2340 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I have sat on the sidelines and thought I'd see how the first 9 or 10 games of the season would turn out and unfortunately I don't believe Chris Ramsey should be our manager or Ned should be our captain
I see lots of stuff about black managers struggling to break through and get jobs well I don't care as I all I want for my team QPR is the best manager and the best captain and I don't believe Chris and Ned are those people.

Chris seems tactically naïve and unable to inspire the players.
He should never have dropped anyone and brought the Watford players straight in - our form since then has been rubbish

Ned is not a leader

Actually we have very few leaders on the pitch - we need all of the players to step up
[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 23:31]
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 02:48 - Sep 26 with 2159 viewsBenny_the_Ball

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:39 - Sep 25 by FloridaR

Faurlin and that ball-less scrotum Perch.

Perch was a liability, Fulham got so much joy down that flank. As usual Ramsey takes it out on Chery.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 02:50 - Sep 26 with 2156 viewsBenny_the_Ball

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:29 - Sep 25 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Everywhere I look Twitter, Facebook other MB's the majority of fans want CR gone

If only that was the case at the end of last season. I'm afraid you, like the team, will have to lump it.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 02:52 - Sep 26 with 2154 viewsozexile

Wow just watched here in oz. That's as bad a performance as I've ever seen. No passion, 1 shot on target. Fulham just strolled around. We made o Hara look like platini. Awful awful awful.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 05:21 - Sep 26 with 2094 viewsvegasranger

So we need pace through the team, so it's Fredericks or Perch? No brainer go for the experienced , no pace, past it Perch. The sheer lack of shape and guile. Faurlin and Henry are the most pathetic defensive twosome I have ever seen !!
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 05:28 - Sep 26 with 2090 viewsozexile

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 05:21 - Sep 26 by vegasranger

So we need pace through the team, so it's Fredericks or Perch? No brainer go for the experienced , no pace, past it Perch. The sheer lack of shape and guile. Faurlin and Henry are the most pathetic defensive twosome I have ever seen !!

I love the guy but faurlin can't get round the field anymore.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 05:33 - Sep 26 with 2088 viewsvegasranger

I agree, great technique and passing but he is a liability as soon as players break walking pace.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 05:58 - Sep 26 with 2072 viewsozexile

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 05:33 - Sep 26 by vegasranger

I agree, great technique and passing but he is a liability as soon as players break walking pace.

He was badly exposed by chery, Phillips,Luongo who didn't get goal side of a Fulham midfielder all match, but he runs like he's just finishing the London marathon.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 06:15 - Sep 26 with 2566 viewsvegasranger

I think the problem is you just mentioned the three players that follow up behind Charlie just as he loses the ball to 4 defenders. Then they have to turn round and go chasing back. Meanwhile Faurlin and Henry are

busy doing nothing,
Workin' the whole day through
Tryin' to find lots of things not to do
We're busy goin' nowhere
Isn't it just a crime
We'd like to be unhappy, but
We never do have the time

Thanks Bing Crosby, you couldn't have done a worse job as manager !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024