Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F*CK OFF RAMSEY 20:29 - Sep 25 with 32007 viewsthompsonridd

If you can't get a team up for it for a local derby with 4, 000 away fans you should probably work somewhere else
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 07:31 - Sep 26 with 3071 viewsbaz_qpr

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 06:15 - Sep 26 by vegasranger

I think the problem is you just mentioned the three players that follow up behind Charlie just as he loses the ball to 4 defenders. Then they have to turn round and go chasing back. Meanwhile Faurlin and Henry are

busy doing nothing,
Workin' the whole day through
Tryin' to find lots of things not to do
We're busy goin' nowhere
Isn't it just a crime
We'd like to be unhappy, but
We never do have the time

Thanks Bing Crosby, you couldn't have done a worse job as manager !!

Disagree, you attack as a team and defend as a team we don't do the latter especially that attacking midfield 3.

We lack steel, we lack pace we lack adaptability. Anyone playing us knows lump it long and press us high and we cannot cope.

The role of the manager requires you to organise and set up a team, pick and man manage the squad sometimes making hard or unpopular decisions whilst retaining the respect and discipline of the squad manage the in-game tactics and adjust where necessary, make the right substitutions and add an extra 5-10% in your in-game management that effects the outcome.

The way I see it, Ramsey has not adjusted from being a coach that improves individuals and coaches intricate passing moves to the above.

I think you have to give him 3 more games and possibly a couple of loan signings
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 07:48 - Sep 26 with 3045 views2Thomas2Bowles

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 02:50 - Sep 26 by Benny_the_Ball

If only that was the case at the end of last season. I'm afraid you, like the team, will have to lump it.

I think most never wanted him to start with, by the end of last season it was clear he was not up to the job and even less want him.

He is going on post match about sticking together but I don't think he has build unity into the squad to start with.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 07:53 - Sep 26 with 3036 viewsJonDoeman

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:15 - Sep 25 by Jigsore

Reply to my comment and then downvote it in one smooth motion, nice

yeah i'd love to be able to afford a season ticket but unfortunately i'm a poor student, I live about 180 miles from the ground I can't drive but yeah... f*ck me. If you ever wondered why you don't see a load of younger QPR fans maybe that kinda of attitude isn't very helpful

don't get me wrong, I both appreciate, envy (and mostly pity lol) those who get to see us play every other week but just because you spend more money than me does not mean you care more than me

I wasn't having a pop at you , just easier to say what you said about next summer if you aren't investing time & money in it. We have been shit at home since he took charge, I have seen him win one match . They did their best to fck that up as well.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 8:13]

It Is What It Is !!

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 07:54 - Sep 26 with 3037 viewsnix

You're absolutely right Baz. Teams have worked out how to play us and we're just not adaptable. When teams press us in numbers when we're attacking we panic and give up possession rather than use the extra space or players freed up. We also don't move the ball quickly enough, possibly because the movement off the ball isn't good enough. So many players yesterday were taking two or three touches before passing the ball, putting themselves under pressure and giving Fulham the chance to press the ball and either tackle our player or intercept the panic pass. Also they targeted our weak right hand side, time and again. Nearly every attack came from that side, either because Chery wasn't tracking back or Perch wasn't up to it or maybe a combination of the two. We made Pringle look world class!

Basically, it looked like Fulham had a clear plan, which everyone understood and the players to execute it, and we didn't. That's what frustrates me most. It's not individual mistakes, I'm increasingly believing, it's shape, structure and everyone having a clear job that plays to our strengths and exploits the weaknesses of the opposition. Without that, you're playing U8s football.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:30 - Sep 26 with 2973 viewsozranger

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 07:54 - Sep 26 by nix

You're absolutely right Baz. Teams have worked out how to play us and we're just not adaptable. When teams press us in numbers when we're attacking we panic and give up possession rather than use the extra space or players freed up. We also don't move the ball quickly enough, possibly because the movement off the ball isn't good enough. So many players yesterday were taking two or three touches before passing the ball, putting themselves under pressure and giving Fulham the chance to press the ball and either tackle our player or intercept the panic pass. Also they targeted our weak right hand side, time and again. Nearly every attack came from that side, either because Chery wasn't tracking back or Perch wasn't up to it or maybe a combination of the two. We made Pringle look world class!

Basically, it looked like Fulham had a clear plan, which everyone understood and the players to execute it, and we didn't. That's what frustrates me most. It's not individual mistakes, I'm increasingly believing, it's shape, structure and everyone having a clear job that plays to our strengths and exploits the weaknesses of the opposition. Without that, you're playing U8s football.

Bingo! I have read through all of the messages and your's is the closest to what I have not really seen empahsised. Someone mentioned that the Bolton game is a big one for Ramsey and he needs to get the players motivated and the tactics right. However, even if he does get the tactics right, or appears to, the opposition will find a way to get around it and expose our deficiencies. As you say, they have worked us out. Only once in my memory, against Sherwood, has Ramsey out-thought another manager. That is, a big problem he has is to be able to read the game and make the correct - and most often not what he thinks is the correct - decision so as to turn the game around. That is, whether a change in formation, moving players around or making substitutions. Yes, Fulham had a plan and the players fulfilled it. I am sure Ramsey had a plan and wanted it implemented, but that was not working from the start and his reaction, that being his attempts, or lack of, to fix that plan were what really brought him undone. We can accuse the players - Henry, Ale, Chief, Perch, etc - but who selected them to fit that plan or perhaps who selected a plan to fit them? CR has shown an inability to correctly alter his plans, although not through want of trying, and thus to many here appears to be "clueless." Unless he improves on this ability, I cannot but concur that he is not a person fit for the position and should commence his training at a much lower level before returning much the better for it.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:48 - Sep 26 with 2891 viewsTheBlob

It was two basic personal errors that were the architect of that defeat.It was like a couple of bird turds that fall on an alpine slope,soon they're accumulating and rolling and all of a sudden you've got a f*cking great avalanche.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:54 - Sep 26 with 2871 viewsderbyhoop

This thread was so predictable. And understandable.

Was the problem selection, tactics, motivation. Or was it a thoroughly crap performance all over the park. It's easy to blame the coach but when are the players going to accept responsibility.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 09:09 - Sep 26 with 2851 viewsplasmahoop

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:54 - Sep 26 by derbyhoop

This thread was so predictable. And understandable.

Was the problem selection, tactics, motivation. Or was it a thoroughly crap performance all over the park. It's easy to blame the coach but when are the players going to accept responsibility.

It was a piss poor performance. Not enough effort, no tackling, tracking back, retaining possession. No good points at all. Despite some changes to personnel we still are overpaid, unfit and lazy. I went to Brighton v hull the other week, and although they weren't as bad as us hull had a similar lszy appearance with players neither defending or joining the attack. Once these players play in the premier, however badly they can no longer be arsed. We need a taskmaster take no shit kind of manager. Get the team fit , caring not about reputation s or names. Chris Ramsey is too nice for this. The fans despair, but the players pocket another 30 grand and get back in the bentley
Login to get fewer ads

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 09:19 - Sep 26 with 2813 viewswrinklyhoop

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:10 - Sep 25 by Clive_Anderson

Never liked him after the SWP farewell tour when we were getting done 6-0 and relegated.

Holloway or Warnock please, at least they know what the place is about.

Yeah that was an awful moment at the Etihad last season and changed my view of CR. Last night made me wonder if he actually studies the oppo, and selects and sets the team up accordingly?
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 10:36 - Sep 26 with 2752 viewsbaz_qpr

How we are defend as a team particularly in wide areas is a an issue
The form of some of the personal and in some cases the ability (I am thinking Henry, Ned, Green Perch )in the way we've set up is a problem.
The lack of plan B - last needed an early change in formation IMHO he either needed to go to a midfield 3 with the addition of Doughty or 4-4-2 with Mackie coming on up top. if a player was to be hooked it had to be for a change in formation and therefore it had to be Luongo
the decision to throw Angella straight in for Hall who had been excellent in the previous few games has also been a disaster
Clear lack of leadership on the field
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:40 - Sep 26 with 2667 viewsDoughnut

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:18 - Sep 25 by BostonR

Get Nigel Pearson tonight.

....that's a VERY Good idea!!
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 13:40 - Sep 26 with 2604 views1BobbyHazell

What an absolute c*nt of a post.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 14:22 - Sep 26 with 2555 viewsTheBlob

It would be nice if for once he chucked in a "sorry lads I f*cked up". But no,another manager who blames everyone else.

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 14:53 - Sep 26 with 2513 viewsFDC

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 13:40 - Sep 26 by 1BobbyHazell

What an absolute c*nt of a post.

Shameful isn't it. This Ramsey saga is really shaking out some latent racism on this board. "Social experiment". FFS.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 14:57 - Sep 26 with 2502 viewsQPR_John

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 14:53 - Sep 26 by FDC

Shameful isn't it. This Ramsey saga is really shaking out some latent racism on this board. "Social experiment". FFS.

One post out of how many hardly shaking out latent racism
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 14:58 - Sep 26 with 2495 viewsDiscodroids

I ve seen two people make what some would perceive to be racist posts , which is of course two to many, are their others ??

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 15:09 - Sep 26 with 2465 viewsisawqpratwcity

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 14:58 - Sep 26 by Discodroids

I ve seen two people make what some would perceive to be racist posts , which is of course two to many, are their others ??

No, only two that I've seen, and one of those wasn't certain.

But 'social experiment' is an absolute purler.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 15:12 - Sep 26 with 2453 views1BobbyHazell

I've only seen Benny the Ball's posts. It's just pretty shitty/stupid/unnecessary of him to bring race into it like that, making up shite like Social Experiment. Same as it would be if one of Ramsey and Les' defenders brought a racism accusation against those attacking them.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 15:18 - Sep 26 with 2438 viewsstevec

As you say Disco, any number is too many.

I do wish though that those in favour of Ramsey could come up with something positive about him rather than just playing the race card every time.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 15:21 - Sep 26 with 2429 viewsDorse

Sorry, I was just eating Robinson's Marmalde whilst listening to my Al Jolsson records. What did they say?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 15:26 - Sep 26 with 2413 views1BobbyHazell

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 15:18 - Sep 26 by stevec

As you say Disco, any number is too many.

I do wish though that those in favour of Ramsey could come up with something positive about him rather than just playing the race card every time.

FFS Steve, we're trying to move away from all the race/racism bollox and then you come out with a stupid, inflammatory, mass generalisation like this.

'Playing the race card every time' - f**king ell.

I'm not even interested in defending Ramsey but b******* like your post is frustrating. I'll leave it there because I really don't want to get into nonsense with someone who thinks such an ignorant statement is worth posting.

For starters just go back and see who brought race up and how they did it.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 15:27]
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 15:28 - Sep 26 with 2402 viewsDiscodroids

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 15:21 - Sep 26 by Dorse

Sorry, I was just eating Robinson's Marmalde whilst listening to my Al Jolsson records. What did they say?

I'll get back to you dorse, once 'ive listened to this Eugene Terre Blanche Remix of The Lord Haw haw electro funk jam, ' how pure is youre grand pappys Bloodline' ., The saxon mix .

in addition , These blood diamonds wont clean themselves you know, anyone got any brasso?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 15:32]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 15:31 - Sep 26 with 2397 viewsLblock

Boom.

And here we go.... mentions of race and racism.

I just knew that would get whipped up either by idiotic comments or by accusations....and it seems we have both.
I had a conversation last night where reverse racism was mentioned and that certain players had their places and status enhanced because of "a brother thing". It's stupidity and completely deflects attention away from the core issue:-

Benny
Sir Les and
Bungle

are all woefully inpet in their well paid and highly important positions.
This Lee Hoos must think "WTF have I done?" when he looks around him.

Shambolic circus

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:05 - Sep 26 with 2255 viewsLadbrokeR

I am missing the point. Ramsay is being referred to as Benny on account of his wooly hat and it's likeness to Benny from Crossroads. Benny the Ball was a character in Top Cat a small round cat if remember. Exactly at what point has race been mentioned or even inferred.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:51 - Sep 26 with 2266 viewsTheBlob

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:05 - Sep 26 by LadbrokeR

I am missing the point. Ramsay is being referred to as Benny on account of his wooly hat and it's likeness to Benny from Crossroads. Benny the Ball was a character in Top Cat a small round cat if remember. Exactly at what point has race been mentioned or even inferred.

I'm sure the permanently outraged will be delighted to enlighten you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024