Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F*CK OFF RAMSEY 20:29 - Sep 25 with 31848 viewsthompsonridd

If you can't get a team up for it for a local derby with 4, 000 away fans you should probably work somewhere else
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:57 - Sep 26 with 3340 viewsDorse

Ben E King?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:57 - Sep 26 with 3340 viewsstevec

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 15:26 - Sep 26 by 1BobbyHazell

FFS Steve, we're trying to move away from all the race/racism bollox and then you come out with a stupid, inflammatory, mass generalisation like this.

'Playing the race card every time' - f**king ell.

I'm not even interested in defending Ramsey but b******* like your post is frustrating. I'll leave it there because I really don't want to get into nonsense with someone who thinks such an ignorant statement is worth posting.

For starters just go back and see who brought race up and how they did it.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 15:27]

One person on the message board has been accused of racism when, if you read a different thread on here, proves entirely that they are not racist.

i agree it would be nice to move away from the subject but wish that some could accept that the attacks on Chris Ramsey are purely based on his managerial deficiencies and nothing more than that.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 07:55 - Sep 27 with 3186 viewsLblock

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:05 - Sep 26 by LadbrokeR

I am missing the point. Ramsay is being referred to as Benny on account of his wooly hat and it's likeness to Benny from Crossroads. Benny the Ball was a character in Top Cat a small round cat if remember. Exactly at what point has race been mentioned or even inferred.

The reference to "social experiment" is being contrived as racist

I'm the most non PC person in the world but even I can see how that could have racist connotations

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:06 - Sep 27 with 3172 viewsLadbrokeR

Ok I can see the point. Oddly Ramsay is one of the most highly qualified coaches in the game. Infact I read somewhere that he actually sets questions for UEFA. Aside form his tactics and with fear of sounding reactionary I am not sure that some of these players want to play for him. Really all the qualificactions in the world do not make you a manager and if the players decide that they don't want to play for you the job of being a manager becomes a lot harder.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:46 - Sep 27 with 3143 views1BobbyHazell

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 21:57 - Sep 26 by stevec

One person on the message board has been accused of racism when, if you read a different thread on here, proves entirely that they are not racist.

i agree it would be nice to move away from the subject but wish that some could accept that the attacks on Chris Ramsey are purely based on his managerial deficiencies and nothing more than that.

Steve, there have been (understandably) tons of attacks on Ramsey since Friday. Probably in treble figures. ONLY ONE of those involved race and has been addressed as such. Please see Lblocks post above.

No one else has been accused of of attacking Ramsey for any other reason than his managerial abilities, no one in 100's of posts. Yet you are making it sound like an epidemic which is a gross exaggeration that ultimately has the opposite effect of the one you seem to want.

I don't think making it sound worse than it is is helping.

In peace
1BH
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:28 - Sep 27 with 3071 viewsstevec

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:46 - Sep 27 by 1BobbyHazell

Steve, there have been (understandably) tons of attacks on Ramsey since Friday. Probably in treble figures. ONLY ONE of those involved race and has been addressed as such. Please see Lblocks post above.

No one else has been accused of of attacking Ramsey for any other reason than his managerial abilities, no one in 100's of posts. Yet you are making it sound like an epidemic which is a gross exaggeration that ultimately has the opposite effect of the one you seem to want.

I don't think making it sound worse than it is is helping.

In peace
1BH

That's very fair comment 1BH, I take it on board.

All the best
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:43 - Sep 27 with 3053 viewsRangersw12

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:29 - Sep 25 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Everywhere I look Twitter, Facebook other MB's the majority of fans want CR gone

These were also the same twts who wanted Redknapp in
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 12:14 - Sep 27 with 3006 viewsBluce_Ree

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:43 - Sep 27 by Rangersw12

Yep. The next guy will be shit as well. And the next. And the next.

It is what it is. Don't fret, LFW. Just accept that we're not actively meant to enjoy this sport.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 13:40 - Sep 27 with 2955 views2Thomas2Bowles

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:43 - Sep 27 by Rangersw12

You have all their names ... Wow

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 14:58 - Sep 27 with 2883 views1BobbyHazell

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:28 - Sep 27 by stevec

That's very fair comment 1BH, I take it on board.

All the best

You're a gentleman sir.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:25 - Sep 28 with 2733 viewsMvpeter

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:06 - Sep 27 by LadbrokeR

Ok I can see the point. Oddly Ramsay is one of the most highly qualified coaches in the game. Infact I read somewhere that he actually sets questions for UEFA. Aside form his tactics and with fear of sounding reactionary I am not sure that some of these players want to play for him. Really all the qualificactions in the world do not make you a manager and if the players decide that they don't want to play for you the job of being a manager becomes a lot harder.

'Ok I can see the point. Oddly Ramsay is one of the most highly qualified coaches in the game. Infact I read somewhere that he actually sets questions for UEFA. '

This is a common myth. It is false. Chris Ramsey is not a well respected figure in football. He's not actively disrespected but the narrative being presented is false.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:34 - Sep 28 with 2711 viewsLadbrokeR

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:25 - Sep 28 by Mvpeter

'Ok I can see the point. Oddly Ramsay is one of the most highly qualified coaches in the game. Infact I read somewhere that he actually sets questions for UEFA. '

This is a common myth. It is false. Chris Ramsey is not a well respected figure in football. He's not actively disrespected but the narrative being presented is false.

So the narrative is that he isn't regarded as being a good coach but at the same time isn't disrespected. I don't work in football but there is quite a few talented young players that have graduated from the Spurs youth system that have been creditted to his involvement. For the record i am not a Ramsay apologist i am tired offf him and it feels as if he is making things harder than they need to be.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:43 - Sep 28 with 2689 viewsstuabd

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:34 - Sep 28 by LadbrokeR

So the narrative is that he isn't regarded as being a good coach but at the same time isn't disrespected. I don't work in football but there is quite a few talented young players that have graduated from the Spurs youth system that have been creditted to his involvement. For the record i am not a Ramsay apologist i am tired offf him and it feels as if he is making things harder than they need to be.

Alright I'm not saying Ramsay is an awful coach, but at the same time I'm not buying into the he's one of the best coaches around theory either.

There is a tendency in the game for top coaches to be spotted and then recruited as head coaches at some of the top teams. I remember Fergie liked the look of McLaren and the next thing he's coaching at manure. If Ramsay was that good, he'd have been made a first team coach somewhere.

If he was that keen to move into management he surely would have walked a lower league managerial position if he's that respected. He never moved into management before because he didn't fancy it or never got the jobs he applied for.

He was great for what we needed at QPR in the youth set up, but I've never been convinced it would work as our manager. It's not worked and as much as we want it to, he needs to get some good results soon or things will become hard for him.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 12:10 - Sep 28 with 2659 viewsHooped_Pullie

For the (very little) it's worth, let me separate out two issues here :

One, the situation regarding the lack of black managers and other senior roles within football being overwhelmingly filled in a non-diverse way - this needs addressing, as race should NEVER be a factor where employment in a civilised society is concerned. As with all other jobs/professions, merit & suitability in a wholly colourblind way should rule. I personally find any form of discrimination totally abhorrent.

Two, the leadership of our Club : I have never favoured Ramsey as permanent head coach because he showed no ability to manage a team when he was caretaker boss. Fair enough, there has been a flourish in results and performances now and then - and I've been on here to give credit for that - but there comes a point when judgement becomes inescapable.

The man can't coach players to defend, can't inspire, is remarkably clueless tactically, can't make game-altering substitutions, can't put the fear of God into players or apparently charm them into siding with him….I could go on and on. Bolton at home on Saturday is really an acid test now, Lennon will have observed all of the weaknesses and his players will know exactly what to do.

Let's see what happens. I think he should go, though, barring a dramatic and sustained turnaround.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 12:27 - Sep 28 with 2627 viewsozexile

If he does go will we recruit a coach who plays 4-2-3-1? If we don't we have a fairly unbalanced squad in my opinion.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 12:52 - Sep 28 with 2601 viewsWatford_Ranger

Well, Steve Evans just became available
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 12:54 - Sep 28 with 2595 viewsdoogi55

now i was fully behind ramsey to be given a chance but after the games against blackburn where we should have been 3 down in half hour the penny didnt drop against fulham we was not there at all.
Also i think hall should play drop the chief he is getting run over and pushed about against blackburn you could see where the problems where coming from chief and henry out. so sorry to say but ramsey just go get lennon in sort them out.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 13:02 - Sep 28 with 2578 viewsJonDoeman

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 12:52 - Sep 28 by Watford_Ranger

Well, Steve Evans just became available

I bet he could get out more of our squad than Ramsey is .

It Is What It Is !!

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 13:04 - Sep 28 with 2573 viewsdaveB

I feel the same about Ramsey as I did about redknapp, I don't think it's working with him but don't have any faith in the club that they'd get the right man in or ever put in the right foundations in to help a manager to succeed so don't think a sacking is the answer to all our problems. We'll be in a similar position winning some then losing games like we are now with a new man imo.

All feels to me like the Stewart Houston era when we had good players and assumed a change would make it work, Ray Harford came in and we got even worse, were lucky to stay up with a squad which should have been pushing for the playoffs.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 13:05 - Sep 28 with 2568 viewsWatford_Ranger

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 13:02 - Sep 28 by JonDoeman

I bet he could get out more of our squad than Ramsey is .

He'll do well to be alive at the end of the season
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 10:05 - Oct 9 with 2364 viewsMvpeter

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:34 - Sep 28 by LadbrokeR

Could you name one player that credits him?

Poll: Who should be our left back?

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 10:23 - Oct 9 with 2328 viewsHunterhoop

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 10:05 - Oct 9 by Mvpeter

Could you name one player that credits him?

Here you go.

http://www.theleaguepaper.com/latest-news/football-league-championship/2131/ever

Rather than lazy opinions based on conjecture rather than any research. Have a read.

Does this mean he is doing a great job for us? No. Does this article prove he is "qualified", especially as a coach, with a great track record, respected by players? Yes.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 10:36 - Oct 9 with 2305 viewsPommyhoop

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 10:23 - Oct 9 by Hunterhoop

Here you go.

http://www.theleaguepaper.com/latest-news/football-league-championship/2131/ever

Rather than lazy opinions based on conjecture rather than any research. Have a read.

Does this mean he is doing a great job for us? No. Does this article prove he is "qualified", especially as a coach, with a great track record, respected by players? Yes.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 10:39 - Oct 9 with 2294 viewsAntti_Heinola

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 10:23 - Oct 9 by Hunterhoop

Here you go.

Well. I think that's ended that particular debate!
Nice one.

Bare bones.

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:57 - Oct 9 with 2214 viewsHunterhoop

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 10:39 - Oct 9 by Antti_Heinola

Well. I think that's ended that particular debate!
Nice one.

I doubt any of the "F*ck off Ramsey" brigade will both reading it. Why let evidence get in the way of your preconceived opinion? Where's the fun in that.

Like I said, is he doing a brilliant job? No, I don't think so. Equally I don't think he's doing a bad job. But both of these are subjective opinions. This "fact" that he's "out of his depth", "hasn't got a clue", "inexperienced", "just an academy coach" is so inaccurate it makes anyone who voices it look stupid. It completely undermines any reasonable points that they make about his decisions on team selection, subs, approach, etc.

He's one of the most "qualified" and "experienced" coaches in the country and we're employing him as our Head Coach. He's far more qualified for his role as "Head Coach" than Sam Allardyce, for example, and for that matter, The Charlatan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024