Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F*CK OFF RAMSEY 20:29 - Sep 25 with 31874 viewsthompsonridd

If you can't get a team up for it for a local derby with 4, 000 away fans you should probably work somewhere else
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 00:20 - Oct 10 with 2778 viewsPommyhoop

THe anti Ramsey stuff will rise steadily til it reaches a crescendo just before kick off.
Then if we win the forum will be like this again

for a couple of days .Then rinse and repeat.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 07:31 - Oct 10 with 2702 viewsdaveB

Bit harsh to be judging the under 21's when the point of that team is getting first team players fit and developing youngsters results really don't matter at that level
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:04 - Oct 10 with 2683 viewsBushman

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:49 - Oct 9 by Watford_Ranger

Is the squad unfit???

Did you see the Fulham game?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:04 - Oct 10 with 2683 viewsvegasranger

Really Dave? So a 6-2 thrashing by Hull is nothing to worry about with 4 first team squad players? Our youth teams are really poor. Paul Hall will not improve that situation. Willo, Carl Sarrant came with Neil Warnock. I can't find his qualifications anywhere. Last season we were unfit for the whole season, to the point that commentators mentioned we struggled away from Loftus Road because we couldn't cover the the bigger pitches !! I have no idea how he is getting away with it.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:31 - Oct 10 with 2666 viewsdistortR

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:04 - Oct 10 by vegasranger

Really Dave? So a 6-2 thrashing by Hull is nothing to worry about with 4 first team squad players? Our youth teams are really poor. Paul Hall will not improve that situation. Willo, Carl Sarrant came with Neil Warnock. I can't find his qualifications anywhere. Last season we were unfit for the whole season, to the point that commentators mentioned we struggled away from Loftus Road because we couldn't cover the the bigger pitches !! I have no idea how he is getting away with it.

Not sure we were unfit mate, just lacked the ability to control a game and spent a lot of the match chasing. Added to the fact that we were an old team, well. ...
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 09:41 - Oct 10 with 2629 viewsCroydonCaptJack

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:04 - Oct 10 by Bushman

Seemed like tactics rather than fitness to me. Didn't you see it?
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 09:50 - Oct 10 with 2620 viewsWatford_Ranger

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:04 - Oct 10 by Bushman

I did, as I've seen all the other games. Fitness was clearly not the problem at Fulham.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 09:55 - Oct 10 with 2619 viewsisawqpratwcity

No, its nothing to worry about.

What are reserve games for?
Match fitness.
Players out of form.
Player development.
Player assessment.
Recuperation and rehabilitation.
Tactical experimentation.

They are a chance to try things out in a semi-competitive situation. They are for learning from in a context where consequences are diminished. Nothing to get upset over.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 12:41 - Oct 10 with 2570 viewsdaveB

first time I've heard calls for an under 21's manager to be sacked, no idea what his qualifications are but sure he must have some to be doing the role. I don't think results mater at that level, we've had winning teams at that level in the past and it never means anything. All about younger players learning and developing.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 12:57 - Oct 10 with 2548 viewsRangersw12

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 12:41 - Oct 10 by daveB

first time I've heard calls for an under 21's manager to be sacked, no idea what his qualifications are but sure he must have some to be doing the role. I don't think results mater at that level, we've had winning teams at that level in the past and it never means anything. All about younger players learning and developing.

Bigger picture is that the u 21 is a waste of time the FA should go back to proper reserve football where these kids would be playing against proper men
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 13:55 - Oct 10 with 2507 viewstimcocking

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 12:14 - Sep 27 by Bluce_Ree

Yep. The next guy will be shit as well. And the next. And the next.

It is what it is. Don't fret, LFW. Just accept that we're not actively meant to enjoy this sport.

'It is what it is. Don't fret, LFW. Just accept that we're not actively meant to enjoy this sport.'

Indeed.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 14:35 - Oct 10 with 2477 viewsCiderwithRsie

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 09:55 - Oct 10 by isawqpratwcity

No, its nothing to worry about.

What are reserve games for?
Match fitness.
Players out of form.
Player development.
Player assessment.
Recuperation and rehabilitation.
Tactical experimentation.

They are a chance to try things out in a semi-competitive situation. They are for learning from in a context where consequences are diminished. Nothing to get upset over.

That's all very well, but in an international break what the hell else are we supposed to over-react to?

It's a disgrace, I tell you.

Something or other is, anyway.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 15:21 - Oct 10 with 2435 viewsisawqpratwcity

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 14:35 - Oct 10 by CiderwithRsie

That's all very well, but in an international break what the hell else are we supposed to over-react to?

It's a disgrace, I tell you.

Something or other is, anyway.

I'm sorry. I only meant that post to undercut the argument against Ramsey and the management set-up generally.

If the international break is leaving you with undirected rage, then rage on. Health and Safety, and all that.

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 17:59 - Oct 10 with 2369 viewsraskolnikov

While following the fortunes of Mulraney, Furlong and Sutherland in League Two (Harriman not playing) and with one eye on Kpekawa's England u-20 game, I couldnt help but reflect on the complete con that is Ramsey's "trust in youth" approach we were asked to sign up to.

While we leak goals for fun, our young defenders are pushed out for the benefit of Konchesky and Perch, our worst fullback pairing in living memory, and even our most likely youth team graduate, Doughty, has been kept out by Henrinho. Meanwhile the promising Hall, growing in confidence and stature with every game, was immediately dumped for an unfit and uncommitted Angella. Grego-Cox meanwhile, good enough for the Premiership in that he at least gpt some game time, has barely had a sniff.

If a defence of Smithies, Kpekawa, Furlong, Hall and Wise was letting them in at the current rate - but were learning and developing - I could understand. But "consolidation" was never supposed to mean mediocrity.

Or maybe it was, and we just sucked it up.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 19:21 - Oct 10 with 2297 viewsderbyhoop

Furlong, Mulraney and Sutherland will learn far more about the game playing competitive matches in L2 than they will playing EDS games. I read an interview with Furlong and he said as much.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 19:25 - Oct 10 with 2292 viewsBushman

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 09:41 - Oct 10 by CroydonCaptJack

Seemed like tactics rather than fitness to me. Didn't you see it?

We didn't have any tactics!

I was there and even my schoolboy son said Fulham were fitter than us.

Either that or they couldn't be arsed.

Take your pick either way both management and team hardly covered themselves in glory

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:54 - Oct 10 with 2224 viewsvegasranger

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 12:41 - Oct 10 by daveB

I know Dave, it might be the first time ever !! I just don't see him having the knowledge or experience to be so high up in the youth setup. I'm pretty sure he got the job because he is mates with Ramsay. I'd much rather someone like David Bardsley running the youth dept.
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 00:21 - Oct 11 with 2188 viewsGetMeRangers

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:54 - Oct 10 by vegasranger

I know Dave, it might be the first time ever !! I just don't see him having the knowledge or experience to be so high up in the youth setup. I'm pretty sure he got the job because he is mates with Ramsay. I'd much rather someone like David Bardsley running the youth dept.

Have you actually heard what paul says about teh U21s. They are encouraged to express themselves, try things they wouldnt do... ie learn. The results dont matter. I havent watched that game but I liked what I saw against the Bees in the cup.

Cant remember which player it was... maybe Doughty on Player, but he was saying that the step up is huge, because you have to stick to a plan and doing your job, unlike the U21s where you have more freedom to take risks

TBH, I am not sure what all the fuss is about. The U21s havent had such awful results this season... merely aping the first team
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 00:58 - Oct 11 with 2169 viewsPunteR

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 00:21 - Oct 11 by GetMeRangers

Have you actually heard what paul says about teh U21s. They are encouraged to express themselves, try things they wouldnt do... ie learn. The results dont matter. I havent watched that game but I liked what I saw against the Bees in the cup.

Cant remember which player it was... maybe Doughty on Player, but he was saying that the step up is huge, because you have to stick to a plan and doing your job, unlike the U21s where you have more freedom to take risks

TBH, I am not sure what all the fuss is about. The U21s havent had such awful results this season... merely aping the first team

I wouldn't worry too much about it getmeranger. Its just another stick to beat Ramsey with.
There has never been this level of criticism aimed at u21s before. Not since before reading LFW about 6-7 years ago. That's about 8 different managers.
Maybe its the expectation now as Ramsey was once youth team coach people think we should be doing better.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2015 1:01]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 09:50 - Oct 11 with 2095 viewsdaveB

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 12:57 - Oct 10 by Rangersw12

Bigger picture is that the u 21 is a waste of time the FA should go back to proper reserve football where these kids would be playing against proper men

completely agree with that, a proper reserve league playing against old pros would also cut down on having to loan players out so they can play proper football
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 09:52 - Oct 11 with 2093 viewsdaveB

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:54 - Oct 10 by vegasranger

What qualifications does Bardsley have? I know he was a great player and loves the club but is he actually anymore qualified than Hall? I'd like to see him come back and work as a coach with the kids but that's mainly due to sentiment rather than knowing if he's any good or not
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:58 - Oct 11 with 2026 viewsTacticalR

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 09:52 - Oct 11 by daveB

What qualifications does Bardsley have? I know he was a great player and loves the club but is he actually anymore qualified than Hall? I'd like to see him come back and work as a coach with the kids but that's mainly due to sentiment rather than knowing if he's any good or not

I am not sure what his qualifications are, but we have discussed his experience following his appearance on the podcast:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/99784/1195453/bard

Air hostess clique

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 22:09 - Oct 11 with 1878 viewsdaveB

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 11:58 - Oct 11 by TacticalR

I am not sure what his qualifications are, but we have discussed his experience following his appearance on the podcast:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/99784/1195453/bard

If he hadn't played for QPR he'd be getting as much stick as the rest of them
F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:34 - Oct 12 with 1804 viewsMvpeter

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 00:58 - Oct 11 by PunteR

I wouldn't worry too much about it getmeranger. Its just another stick to beat Ramsey with.
There has never been this level of criticism aimed at u21s before. Not since before reading LFW about 6-7 years ago. That's about 8 different managers.
Maybe its the expectation now as Ramsey was once youth team coach people think we should be doing better.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2015 1:01]

None of the previous managers told bare faced lies about trying to build a young team.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 09:12 - Oct 12 with 1781 viewsisawqpratwcity

F*CK OFF RAMSEY on 08:34 - Oct 12 by Mvpeter

None of the previous managers told bare faced lies about trying to build a young team.

You don't think he's shaved years off the average age of the team? I do.

And I think that he'll blood more of our young loans after they get more experience.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024