Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread. 10:52 - Oct 3 with 28406 viewsconnell10

Well as no-one else could be bothered! Flaming torches, picthforks, hangmans ropes and burning oil will be on sale outside and inside the ground, before and after kick off!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match thread. on 23:36 - Oct 3 with 1391 viewsWilloW4

Match thread. on 17:44 - Oct 3 by Pommyhoop

i haven't seen any footage yet but looking at comments on here Green made an 'individual error'
and i'm thinking Angella might have made one too.
There's 2 goals out of 3..
[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 17:47]

Enjoy the win... Have a look at our captain for every goal.... Not good.. Not allowed to slag him off, but ..
Match thread. on 14:47 - Oct 4 with 1259 viewsfrancisbowles

I enjoyed the win and didn't come on here after getting home last night.

Can Jet play like that again/regularly?

Our defence! Well defending is overrated, goals is what it is all about!

U Rrrrrs
Match thread. on 16:32 - Oct 4 with 1218 viewsthemodfather

3/10/15 a date i will remember, cos its the first home game i have missed since boxing day 1999 brighton 0-0!!!! both due to work.
glad we won but in all honesty, i would have been gone when bolton levelled at 3-3....
why can't we defend?
what do the great coaches do all week?
i'm sure at 2-0 my forecast protests were nearing fruition ....another 2 or more conceded, whooppeeee
Match thread. on 16:48 - Oct 4 with 1202 viewsWeaverQPR

Match thread. on 16:32 - Oct 4 by themodfather

3/10/15 a date i will remember, cos its the first home game i have missed since boxing day 1999 brighton 0-0!!!! both due to work.
glad we won but in all honesty, i would have been gone when bolton levelled at 3-3....
why can't we defend?
what do the great coaches do all week?
i'm sure at 2-0 my forecast protests were nearing fruition ....another 2 or more conceded, whooppeeee

I'm sure the ol tottenham boot room will get there heads together over the next week and we will be like a well oiled machine for brum brum

@WeavQPR

Match thread. on 18:00 - Oct 4 with 1152 viewsjohncharles

Did Green drop the ball or drop a bollok ? No footage, no replays, nothing in the papers that I can see. Was it a goal or not ? I wasn't giving my full attention, more than the ref 😎 , but I 'm surprised at the lack of controversy . Think Greeno got away with that one. Wouldn't go to Bolton for a year or two though Robert.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024