Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread. 10:52 - Oct 3 with 28622 viewsconnell10

Well as no-one else could be bothered! Flaming torches, picthforks, hangmans ropes and burning oil will be on sale outside and inside the ground, before and after kick off!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match thread. on 17:27 - Oct 3 with 2234 viewsClive_Anderson

Think we're really missing Dunne this season.
Match thread. on 17:29 - Oct 3 with 2208 viewsRangersw12

Definitely missing an organiser at the back

Maybe start Hill next game
Match thread. on 17:31 - Oct 3 with 2175 viewsVancouverHoop

Giving away early goals is a bugger.

However (glass half full) last season (and previous ones) we excelled in giving away late goals. This year we've scored a few of our own, and come back to win from two goals down (twice?) This shows a resilience and collective belief which has been woefully lacking in past seasons. Under Hughes and HR how many times did we spot the opposition a goal in the 85th minute and come back to win?
Match thread. on 17:38 - Oct 3 with 2111 viewsvegasranger

The system doesn't work. We are conceding too many goals at all levels with the 4-2-3-1. I'm sure Ramsay will again put it down to individual errors but we've let in 7 goals in the last two games against poor to average teams. This is the most goals that Bolton have scored in a game this season. In fact they had only scored 1 goal away from home this season. I really don't think Ramsay is the man for the job.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 17:39]
Match thread. on 17:42 - Oct 3 with 2058 viewsBucksRanger

Match highlights.

http://www.skysports.com/iframe/widget/video/F0dDl5dzq6JMB7b_j-fFaGfIof6o7m2F#oo
Match thread. on 17:44 - Oct 3 with 2034 viewsPommyhoop

Match thread. on 17:38 - Oct 3 by vegasranger

The system doesn't work. We are conceding too many goals at all levels with the 4-2-3-1. I'm sure Ramsay will again put it down to individual errors but we've let in 7 goals in the last two games against poor to average teams. This is the most goals that Bolton have scored in a game this season. In fact they had only scored 1 goal away from home this season. I really don't think Ramsay is the man for the job.

i haven't seen any footage yet but looking at comments on here Green made an 'individual error'
and i'm thinking Angella might have made one too.
There's 2 goals out of 3..
[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 17:47]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match thread. on 17:48 - Oct 3 with 1991 viewsYorkRanger

Match thread. on 17:16 - Oct 3 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Sad that some seem to almost take delight when things aren't going well

Bollocks
Happy we won but no way is that anywhere near to being a good performance.

I never said that was a good performance....
Match thread. on 17:49 - Oct 3 with 1985 viewsNorthernr

Radical thought. How about we be football fans for tonight? We've just come back from 2-0 down, and recovered from conceding a last minute equaliser to win 4-3 with the last kick of the game. How about enjoying that?

We can pick over all our Championship manager knowledge and analysis and criticisms tomorrow. Tonight, we enjoy. Remember that?
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread. on 17:50 - Oct 3 with 1969 viewsvegasranger

Fair point Northern !!
Match thread. on 17:50 - Oct 3 with 1967 viewsPommyhoop

Match thread. on 17:49 - Oct 3 by Northernr

Radical thought. How about we be football fans for tonight? We've just come back from 2-0 down, and recovered from conceding a last minute equaliser to win 4-3 with the last kick of the game. How about enjoying that?

We can pick over all our Championship manager knowledge and analysis and criticisms tomorrow. Tonight, we enjoy. Remember that?

I'm all for that thought..
I'm off to bed with a grin on my mush...
Night all..
UUuuRrRrrs !!!!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match thread. on 17:51 - Oct 3 with 1959 viewsRangersw12

Match thread. on 17:38 - Oct 3 by vegasranger

The fact we're scoring goals shows the system does work .

It's much easier to sort out a dodgy defence than a team who doesn't score

What we need is a leader at the back so for me I would get Hill back at CB and give him a settled partner for a few games
Match thread. on 17:53 - Oct 3 with 1937 viewsted_hendrix

No problem with that, I'm naturally chuffed to bits with the result why wouldn't I be?
Whilst looking to take the positives from the game which I do you've got to let people post their own respective opinions and thoughts.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Match thread. on 17:59 - Oct 3 with 1895 viewsYorkRanger

Match thread. on 18:03 - Oct 3 with 1870 viewssexton

But this is a messageboard. We're here to moan.
Match thread. on 18:08 - Oct 3 with 1839 viewsJamie

Easy for you to say, you haven't got an effigy and 2 gallons of petrol now sitting unused...
Match thread. on 18:22 - Oct 3 with 1752 views2Thomas2Bowles

Ok 2 positives Chery's and Jets second goal were stunners

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Match thread. on 18:25 - Oct 3 with 1737 viewsNorthernr

Match thread. on 18:22 - Oct 3 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Ok 2 positives Chery's and Jets second goal were stunners

Division's top goal scorers, what did you expect?
Match thread. on 18:29 - Oct 3 with 1703 viewskensalriser

How much did you stick on the 0-0 Clive?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match thread. on 18:30 - Oct 3 with 1698 views2Thomas2Bowles

Match thread. on 18:25 - Oct 3 by Northernr

Division's top goal scorers, what did you expect?

Don't... I've been positive.... and you don't want me posting the negatives .

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Match thread. on 18:30 - Oct 3 with 1691 viewsenfieldargh

I enjoyed that, 7 goals and a last ditch winner!

Came out with a big grin and a spring in my step.

3 points and 2 weeks off, then we go again.

We all slagged off the ref, he was awful

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Match thread. on 19:22 - Oct 3 with 1572 viewsnix

So sorry for all those fans who endured the Fulhan fiasco and had to miss today!

First time in ages it seemed like a party at the final whistle. Fer, Sandro and Chary mobbed JET at the end. The Chary and JET goals were fantastic. And although there could be some serious analysis about what was going on at the other end, it was just great to win such a pulsating match. Felt like about two hours had gone when our third goal went in. By 94 minutes, I was shattered.

Once again the fans were fantastic. And Chelsea are sh*t.

Who could ask for anything more tonight.
Match thread. on 19:23 - Oct 3 with 1565 viewsconnell10

ILL TELL YA NOW THAT WAS A FOCKING ROLLERCOASTER A FOCKING ROLLERCOASTER! EVERY EMOTION IN THE BOOK. ANYONE WHO DIDNT GO WELL DONE YOU PUT ANOTHER 3 YEARS ON YOUR LIFE! AMAZING, AWFUL , STUNNING AND SHITE IS MY MATCH REPORT!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match thread. on 19:26 - Oct 3 with 1548 viewsNorthernr

Match thread. on 18:29 - Oct 3 by kensalriser

How much did you stick on the 0-0 Clive?

My predictions are fairly notorious!
Match thread. on 20:35 - Oct 3 with 1442 viewsHooparoo

Everybody blames the defence for conceding which is obvious but I think our defensive issues are in midfield. We are not tight enough and the shape is wrong.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match thread. on 21:45 - Oct 3 with 1360 viewsmichael67

Maybe we have found the way to win a game. Having two match threads. Maybe.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024