Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Lennon 17:29 - Oct 3 with 2119 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Not talking out of school here, because it's well documented by the man himself.

Haven't really heard much about his mental illness affecting him in his duties?
Neil Lennon on 17:59 - Oct 3 with 1946 viewsHAYESBOY

Every time they got a foul/free kick he as at the 4th official trying to get our players yellow cards. Went of the pitch easily in double figures.

Cant stand the bellend.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Neil Lennon on 19:51 - Oct 3 with 1643 viewsNW5Hoop

Neil Lennon on 17:59 - Oct 3 by HAYESBOY

Every time they got a foul/free kick he as at the 4th official trying to get our players yellow cards. Went of the pitch easily in double figures.

Cant stand the bellend.

I sit right by the away dug out. It wasn't him having a go at the fourth official, it was the other way round: the fourth official was constantly going up to him to warn him about his behaviour towards the on pitch officials.

But can we not try to draw some link to mental illness, please? Lots of us suffer from mental illness — I'm sure plenty on this board, including me, have at some point — so saying "Look at him, didn't like the way he behaved. Must be mental illness" isn't very helpful.
Neil Lennon on 20:02 - Oct 3 with 1599 views18StoneOfHoop

Neil Lennon on 19:51 - Oct 3 by NW5Hoop

I sit right by the away dug out. It wasn't him having a go at the fourth official, it was the other way round: the fourth official was constantly going up to him to warn him about his behaviour towards the on pitch officials.

But can we not try to draw some link to mental illness, please? Lots of us suffer from mental illness — I'm sure plenty on this board, including me, have at some point — so saying "Look at him, didn't like the way he behaved. Must be mental illness" isn't very helpful.

"Not talking out of school here.." Bullspit disingenuous arrant krap.

'Re NW5 on cheap mental illness jibes:
[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 20:06]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Neil Lennon on 20:08 - Oct 3 with 1565 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Neil Lennon on 19:51 - Oct 3 by NW5Hoop

Mate, I'd be gutted if you thought that was what I was doing.

Was just curious, because I haven't noticed that it had hindered his career.
Neil Lennon on 20:11 - Oct 3 with 1541 viewsbosh67

I was disappointed with Lennon. At 2-0 up I thought, I know we are sh*t but he seems to have got his side together. At 2-0 up they suddenly turned into a shambles, Madine apart, and at 2-1up they played like we were beating them by a cricket score. Second half he seemed to instruct his centre backs to hoof it up front and most of it went miles over Madine and into the stands.

I thought he had more to his management, but made our Chris look like a genius. Even when Chris inexplicably put Henry up into the number 10 position.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Neil Lennon on 20:17 - Oct 3 with 1506 views18StoneOfHoop

Neil Lennon on 20:08 - Oct 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Mate, I'd be gutted if you thought that was what I was doing.

Was just curious, because I haven't noticed that it had hindered his career.

What would you do when receiving bullets in the post?
Laugh it of perchance and play the bigger man?

Neil Lennon was tenacious and excellent in that Leicester midfield with Muzzy Izzet.
I think he has generally conducted himself like a dignified individual amongst all the bigotry and controversy surrounding his Celtic tenure.

Come on really
one of the most remarkable sensational games ever witnessed at LR
and this is what you want to talk about?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Neil Lennon on 20:30 - Oct 3 with 1444 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Neil Lennon on 20:17 - Oct 3 by 18StoneOfHoop

What would you do when receiving bullets in the post?
Laugh it of perchance and play the bigger man?

Neil Lennon was tenacious and excellent in that Leicester midfield with Muzzy Izzet.
I think he has generally conducted himself like a dignified individual amongst all the bigotry and controversy surrounding his Celtic tenure.

Come on really
one of the most remarkable sensational games ever witnessed at LR
and this is what you want to talk about?

Again mate, wasn't having a dig. He spoke passionately about it publicly on TV a few years ago and I just had a after thought on the way home and spewed it out on here.

Don't really think the sectarian issue has anything to do with it.

Of course I'm pleased with QPR and Chelsea today. Hopefully England can put the cherry on as well. Just thought I'd add something different to the floods of match threads.

If you still arn't happy with my explanation you know where the block button is.
Neil Lennon on 20:49 - Oct 3 with 1376 views18StoneOfHoop

Neil Lennon on 20:30 - Oct 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Again mate, wasn't having a dig. He spoke passionately about it publicly on TV a few years ago and I just had a after thought on the way home and spewed it out on here.

Don't really think the sectarian issue has anything to do with it.

Of course I'm pleased with QPR and Chelsea today. Hopefully England can put the cherry on as well. Just thought I'd add something different to the floods of match threads.

If you still arn't happy with my explanation you know where the block button is.

Fair do's Bazza. No worries.

Nuffink can harsh my mellow man.

R's somehow win a thriller and the Counts lose? :D

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Lennon on 22:30 - Oct 3 with 1113 viewsHAYESBOY

Lennon constantly got up and complained about free kicks and players should be getting yellow cards. I also sit in the East Padddock and we were shouting at him to sit down or move a little. Gary Parker as well.

" I'm just trying to do my job" was his reply. When asked to move.
Just judging by his actions today he acted like an end of a bell.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024