Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tozser 18:36 - Oct 3 with 2331 viewsBklynRanger

Was he terribly turgid or truly terrific?

Just wondering if there are any signs of him being match sharp yet.
Tozser on 18:39 - Oct 3 with 2303 viewsHollowayRanger

better today but that's not hard when compared to henry next to him who was awfull

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Tozser on 18:50 - Oct 3 with 2257 viewsoldmeadoniansR

He was absolutely rubbish. One good one touch pas all game apart from that an absolute liability. We won without a centre midfield. Massive difference when Ssndro came on. Honestly one of the protest performances I have ever seen and I have seen a few.
Tozser on 19:02 - Oct 3 with 2189 viewsCHUBBS

Tozser on 18:50 - Oct 3 by oldmeadoniansR

He was absolutely rubbish. One good one touch pas all game apart from that an absolute liability. We won without a centre midfield. Massive difference when Ssndro came on. Honestly one of the protest performances I have ever seen and I have seen a few.

Sssshhh your not allowed to be negative tonight!
Tozser on 19:02 - Oct 3 with 2192 viewsPunteR

He's rubbish.should be dropped for Sandro.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tozser on 19:07 - Oct 3 with 2165 viewsTacticalR

I can't make up my mind about him. He hasn't looked great so far, but has showed flashes of class. At times he looks quite good carrying the ball forward from deep. At other times it looks as though the game is passing him by.

He tried one ridiculous Bartonesque pass that went to nobody, but showed his technique with a shot from outside the box that nearly ended in a goal.

Air hostess clique

Tozser on 19:24 - Oct 3 with 2071 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Tozser on 19:02 - Oct 3 by CHUBBS

Sssshhh your not allowed to be negative tonight!

I know mate and I really enjoyed the game. Just an honest appraisal of a piss poor performance by an individual. I have to say in contrast I thought konchesky played really well especially second half. Excellent desire and commitment. That's positive.
Tozser on 19:33 - Oct 3 with 2022 viewsenfieldargh

Looks a dead ringer for diddy Harman but performs like a diddy man

Woeful

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tozser on 19:41 - Oct 3 with 1981 viewsBklynRanger

So, eh, maybe not match fit... .

He seemed to be so highly rated by a lot of Watford fans. Maybe Ramases should be introducing him more slowly and playing Doughty more?
Login to get fewer ads

Tozser on 19:47 - Oct 3 with 1962 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Thought he did alright. Two through balls which were offside. Not sure what people want really. Better than previous anyway.
Tozser on 19:47 - Oct 3 with 1961 viewseastside_r

I think there's a decent ball-playing midfielder in there somewhere but he looks horribly off the pace / unfit. Playing him alongside Henry probably doesn't help.

Wag behind me call him Kulscsar at one point (I am not sure whether accidentally or on purpose.) Harsh but probably fair ATM.
Tozser on 19:50 - Oct 3 with 1946 viewsDeepcutHoop

How many minutes has Toszer played for us so far?
Tozser on 19:53 - Oct 3 with 1931 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tozser on 19:47 - Oct 3 by eastside_r

I think there's a decent ball-playing midfielder in there somewhere but he looks horribly off the pace / unfit. Playing him alongside Henry probably doesn't help.

Wag behind me call him Kulscsar at one point (I am not sure whether accidentally or on purpose.) Harsh but probably fair ATM.

Have little doubt he'll come good, as long as the pie spitters don't twist his conkers every game.
Tozser on 00:21 - Oct 4 with 1739 viewssevenhoop

Tozser on 19:53 - Oct 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Have little doubt he'll come good, as long as the pie spitters don't twist his conkers every game.

And don't forget he will have to carry that useless lump of shite that is Karl Henry on his shoulders every time he plays...
Tozser on 00:28 - Oct 4 with 1718 viewsWilloW4

That opening line sounds like every band I saw in the 80's.. Were They....."😜....average might fit the bill re: Tozser.
Tozser on 07:26 - Oct 4 with 1593 viewsjonno

Clearly a decent player when the team has the ball, and delivers an excellent dead ball as well. The problem comes when we don't have possession as he has no idea how to win the ball and is not quick enough to close down players or space in midfield. Yesterday he had clearly been asked to do that which was laughable as it simply is not his game. I assume Henry is supposed to be doing that, but he doesn't. I suspect if he played alongside a fit Sandro in midfield you would see him at his best and would look a much better player.
Tozser on 07:46 - Oct 4 with 1560 viewsqpr1976

Tozser on 19:41 - Oct 3 by BklynRanger

So, eh, maybe not match fit... .

He seemed to be so highly rated by a lot of Watford fans. Maybe Ramases should be introducing him more slowly and playing Doughty more?

Henry & Tozser were awful in CM IMO. Tozser was marginally the worst. I'd really like to see Sandro & Luongo.

And whilst we're on about Watford fans high ratings, I've tried to see the best in Angella but their 3rd was down to him. He made absolutely no attempt to even jump for the aerial ball that their man headed it out wide for 'Wellington (!?)' to score. Criminally he then held his hands out as if to say "who let them score that ?"
I rather lost my rag at that point.....Thankfully JET saved us.
Tozser on 07:48 - Oct 4 with 1559 viewsjohncharles

He was very poor in the first game and he hasn't improved. Drifted in and out of the game. When he was running around it like he was blindfolded. No idea what he was supposed to be doing. I guess Henry has taught him everything he knows.

Strong and stable my arse.

Tozser on 09:39 - Oct 4 with 1426 viewsbosh67

I think everyone is missing the point. He's not a bad player at all. Most of the balls that did go to players from set pieces came from him. The problem is he has absolutely no pace at all, which is what Watford fans said last year. A few bad passes into nowhere yesterday but quite a few good ones. But when you have a player who has less pace than Ale and isn't as good in the air, then you have a problem. Ale had a howler of a game at fulham, even he admitted it, but he has more guile than this chap. Again, he's not that bad just far too slow, even at this level. Sandro or Faurlin have to be first choices. On the evidence yesterday, Sandro fit at this level is a monster asset.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tozser on 10:54 - Oct 4 with 1326 viewsbaz_qpr

Tozser on 09:39 - Oct 4 by bosh67

I think everyone is missing the point. He's not a bad player at all. Most of the balls that did go to players from set pieces came from him. The problem is he has absolutely no pace at all, which is what Watford fans said last year. A few bad passes into nowhere yesterday but quite a few good ones. But when you have a player who has less pace than Ale and isn't as good in the air, then you have a problem. Ale had a howler of a game at fulham, even he admitted it, but he has more guile than this chap. Again, he's not that bad just far too slow, even at this level. Sandro or Faurlin have to be first choices. On the evidence yesterday, Sandro fit at this level is a monster asset.

The difference between Faurlin and Toszer is that Faurlin passes into the space in front of a receiver whilst Toszer bangs it very hard to feet. Faurlin tends to be more incisive and he is better defensively
Tozser on 11:09 - Oct 4 with 1300 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The problem is Tozser and Faurlin are expected to be all things to all men because of a throughly disorganised defence and lack of protection afforded by Henry.

These parts are not mutually exclusive. Until we resolve defensive issues, players like Tozser and Faurlin won't get a chance to concentrate on what they do best and shine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024